It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by wirehead

Just to add to your remarks. Besides the typical cultural ups and downs of civilizations some cultures have remained remarkably stable, these were the hunter-gather, nomadic and fishing tribes that were following the same technology level for thousands of years. A few have slowly lost technology (Tasmanians) but most remain stable

As far as i can tell, being nomadic and being stable, are two very different things...

'Stable' in their level of technology not moving around, try excogitation.

General comment on what Harte was saying about mammoths: Yep we see the same nonsense claims repeated over an over again...why?

The Internet is filled with the distortions repeated endlessly and people are to intellectually unmotivated to challenge what people tell them to believe on fringe websites. Skepticism towards fringe claims is a commodity rarely seen - as is the ability to do simple research.

To put it in 'fringish' the people who repeat them claims are 'sheeple' whose minds are not opened to the truth, lol
edit on 21/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Pole Shift & Pole Reversal in 2012?....Someday it will happen...Again...

In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.

In my books I reveal the immense cataclysm that is going to torment the earth in the near future. It is presently assumed by most people and the general scientific world at large, that the rotation of the Earth is stable, however, as expounded in my previous works on this subject, this is not the case. The gruesome reports of the previous catastrophes should, hopefully, be clear to all.

The historical exploration of cosmology in previous books is founded on the translation of hieroglyphs, cracking of codes, unveiling of the magnetic reversal of the sun, study of old maps, decoding of astronomical clues, geological research, and the discovery of the most exciting archaeological find in modern times.
Considering these I came to the following conclusions:

1. With clock-like regularity, sudden reversals and pole shifts are natural to the Earth. The result is worldwide destruction, and is supported by paleo-magnetic evidence and early manuscripts.
2. The reversal of the poles is attributed to the harmonic cycle of the magnetic fields of the sun.
3. Polar reversals can be calculated precisely on the basis of the sunspot cycle theory or the magnetic field theory, which the Maya and the Old Egyptians were privy to. These secrets are contained in the Labyrinth of Hawara, a huge complex consisting of three thousand rooms.

I explained abundantly clearly that life after a polar reversal is nothing but horror, pure unimaginable horror. All securities you presently have at hand, like - amongst others - food, transport, and medicines, will have disappeared in one big blow, dissolved into nothingness. As will our complete civilization. It cannot be more horrifying than this; worse than the worst nightmare. More destructive than a nuclear war in which the entire global arsenal of nuclear weapons has been deployed in one blow. Are you grasping the facts?

The earth will be subjected to total destruction. It will be many times worse than my description. Terrible hunger, cold and pain, and more will rule your daily life: without hope of a quick recovery, because all knowledge and resources will have been completely destroyed. That will be the reality of your daily life after the forthcoming polar reversal. And it is in this scenario you will have to try to survive.

At present scientists still do not know much about the mechanism that generates the magnetic field of the earth, which is more than frightening. Without doubt, our continued existence depends upon this. Thousands of years ago our ancestors knew that when this magnetic field tilts, a worldwide destruction takes place. The present geologists, astronomers and physicists know little about this. For that reason we are running towards our end, without a single acknowledgement from official sources.

The Maya and the Old Egyptians who knew the terrible consequences only too well. Their science, their religion and way of life were completely based on them. They encoded their knowledge in Holy Numbers and in their architecture.

From legends and the sunspot cycle theory of the Maya, we can reconstruct the cause of a polar reversal. It has long been known that when a beam of lightning strikes a magnet, a reversal of the magnetic poles takes place. Let's apply this principle on a broader scale.

Our earth is a huge magnet, with its own North and South Poles. A short-circuit with another external "beam of lightning,” or magnet, can end in a catastrophic polar reversal. This means that the magnetic North Pole changes place with the magnetic South Pole. But what sort of external beam can cause this? What force is powerful enough to stop the rotation of the earth and revert it?

Only one object can cause this: our sun. You know from my book, The OrionProphecy that the magnetic field of the sun undergoes a drastic change every 11,500 to 12,000 years. Once a crucial point has been reached, it reverses instantaneously. Chaotic outbursts accompany this phenomenon and an immense cloud of plasma is catapulted into space. Then a shock wave of particles reaches our planet and the polar reversal of our earth commences.

With unknown power this solar lightning strikes our planet and causes a gigantic short circuit. That is the catastrophic truth behind a polar reversal of the earth. But how can we scientifically describe this fact? What is the precise physical cause that produces this polar reversal?

In the book Earth under Fire I came upon the correct theory. More precisely, in the chapter entitled "Solar Storms and Geomagnetic Flips." The astronomer Paul La Violette writes “Field flips have been accomplished experimentally, by shooting large quantities of loaded particles on a strong bipolar magnet. These particles are then caught in the magnetic fields and cause a "ring-stream" in them. At a certain moment this stream speeds up to such an extent that the field of the magnet reverses completely.”

In an equivalent scenario the field of the earth can reverse in just the same way. Astronomers know that the particles of a solar storm can compress the earth's magnetic field and temporarily speed up the power of the earth's field.

When the solar particles reach our planet, the electromagnetically-loaded particles will move in a spiral along the magnetic lines: from the magnetic north pole to the magnetic south pole and back. While passing this north-south axis, they will move into the direction of the equator. When they arrive there, they will join into a super powerful "ring current."

This "ring current" generates an intense magnetic field that is opposite to the earth's magnetic field. In order to overpower the earth's magnetic field you need a solar flame a hundred times more forceful than the biggest one we have ever seen. At the reversal of the magnetic field of the sun this degree will certainly be reached.

From here on, my point of view deviates from that expressed by Paul La Violette. Not only will the poles reverse, but also the earth will begin to rotate in the opposite direction! This can only occur when the "ring current" pushes the inner core of the earth in the opposite direction.

Everybody knows that when you change the poles of an electric motor, it will start turning the other way. The same holds for the interior of the earth. When an external short circuit takes place, the core cannot do otherwise but start turning in the opposite direction!

This catastrophe will not only result in the massive destruction of life on earth, but also its continued existence, however incomprehensible this may sound. Let me explain this.
The magnetic field of the earth is not an accident of natural science. Its primary task is to protect us against cosmic and solar radiation. Without this field, life is practically impossible and in a short time, life on our planet would be extinguished. An all-burning, deadly radioactive radiation would torment the earth's surface.

So here we are talking about an incompatible duality: despite the fact that a huge amount of people, animals and plants will die, life will continue to exist, because the exhausted battery of the earth will be reloaded by the enormous solar storm. During thousands of years the magnetic field of the earth can therefore remain stable, protecting the flora and fauna against the damaging radiation. While doing this job, the inner battery of the earth will run out again and another cycle of destruction followed by creation and mutation will start anew.

Quotes from author,Patrick Geryl.

edit on 21-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Look at a Model -T car of say 90 years ago,and then compare it's technological evolution to a SL-500 mercedes.

Look at a house from the 1600's and compare it to a modern day home...

Look at a video game from the 1980's and then compare it to the video games of today.

Look at a television from the 1950's and compare it to a modern flat screen television.

Look at a high rise building in NYC in the year 1900 and compare it to the high rises of today.

Look at a bridge from the early 1800's and then compare it to the Golden Gate bridge.

edit on 21-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

All of these examples (except the house) span less than 200 years and represent periods of uninterrupted research and development in their respective fields. We've been building cars since they were invented and we've been slowly getting better at it. However, if we were to stop building cars altogether for 4000 years because we came up with something better, then yes, I would assume that our ability to replicate contemporary cars would be lacking.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid...How come they could not build one now...?

edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If there was another disaster or man-made event that wiped out say all but 5% of the world population it would likely wipe out our memory too. Particularly if the few survivors weren't scientists or anything-you know if they were just average people-or people who weren't very well educated in the first place-the memory of civilzation wouldn't survive. When Rome fell it took less than 300 years for money to become a form of magic

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I feel that there were past civilizations, after seeing Comet NEAT on SOHO satellite images in 2002 I feel that our planet has had some close calls, numerous, and other disaster relation outcomes. A torrential downpour of debris following a large impact, with water being shifted, who knows how many 9+ magnitude earthquakes or larger have struck in the life of our planet. Things could very well be buried under layers we haven't gotten to, and no doubt other cities and sites exist elsewhere.

My own island is preserved very much and there are places here that have no doubt had little treading due to lots of moss, bog, and millions upon millions of trees. We have a place called the Tablelands which I visited, the guide there explained how the area, which is pretty much Mars, is the ocean floor when it was pulled to the surface.

There seems to be a set of key points with these ancient structures, yet I don't know of any in Canada. They say the rocks off the east coast are a billion years of age. I need a helicopter, I want to loooook.

Earth is intense, I love it, I just wish we had more funds for exploration on a larger scale.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The majority of the world that was and the majority of civilizations that existed before the glacial ice and snow melted were located along the coast lines near the oceans.Just like they are now.

Those people and their towns and cities are now mostly gone,lost beneath the waves of ocean water that rose to their present levels.The ocean levels now are a lot deeper and much further inland than they are now.One example being the Bering Straits land bridge that once connected what we now call Asia and North America,a land bridge that still exists,beneath the ocean...

If a still unknown cycle of the Sun caused a rapid melting of the worlds glacial ice and snow 10,000 to 20,000 years ago,that would certainly account for the flood and deluge stories that were passed down through history and are still being told about all over the world...

Theres nothing stopping the sun from suddenly raising or lowering it's power output,unexpectedly freezing over or boiling away most of the earths oceans,rivers and lakes and most of life upon the earth,in the air and water as well.At least we would have 8 minutes warning time before that sun shift started to effect us,the time it takes the suns light to reach the earth...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If we do not wake up and stop killing eachother,if we continue to refuse and deny and only see what we want to see.This generation here and now alive on earth,you and i,will be the next harvest of death and then sixty five million years from now,someone or something will be excavating and examining our scattered fossilized remains and wondering just who and what we were...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have read you observations and support them to a point,being a few technicalities, people continue to assume, that it will be Ice melt that will flood world, this on the scale of the magnetosphere, decline that I have been outlining is under way since 1986, it is a major problem for the Northern hemisphere, as that is where the decline was caused and then supported, last year, again, to this the Southern Hemisphere is continuing to increase in its intensity, and is absorbing the diminishing time line upon equator, given one cannot stretch time, only but move from one harmonic to another, and given as the Northern hemisphere diminishes, so will the pressure generated by specific gravity , diminish upon the oceans water there by the flooding will be caused by expansion factor of HydroH2o

NASA satellite mapping indicates that the southern Antarctic region is growing in size, and intercity,

As to earths battery she has none, she has the continuum, it is this continuum that is under attack, and is failing but only in the Northern Hemisphere as per NASA magnetosphere satellite recording shows and its also having an effect upon your Ionosphere all of which I published was taking place back in 2007,

But it falls upon deaf ears, people are hoping if they ignore it, it will go away, well hear this, it is not climate change it is a climate Train that's only going in one direction, my quote, and there is no tickets to bye as you pay on the ride, and as to precisely what the cause is, I will publish, and include all required data to substantiate it and documents are being readied to show it is an magnetic eclipse we are heading for, of the Northern hemisphere that may well plunge the sothern Hemispherein to a new Ice age, while your end is going to burn

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aprilc1
If there was another disaster or man-made event that wiped out say all but 5% of the world population it would likely wipe out our memory too. Particularly if the few survivors weren't scientists or anything-you know if they were just average people-or people who weren't very well educated in the first place-the memory of civilzation wouldn't survive. When Rome fell it took less than 300 years for money to become a form of magic
Yes, what you have said is very true and i totally agree..

The roaming bands of survivors only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing and they would sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories would become their myths and legends about the world we are living in right now,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past, of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed...
edit on 1-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

The last great wold wide disaster may have been the poles shifting and or the earths axis actually tilting a little or a lot and those thing do happen,but no one really knows how often and how quickly they occur...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The roaming bands of human survivors from past world wide disasters only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing,wild animal attacks and assaults by other groups of survivors and they would sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories would become their myths and legends,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past,of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed...

And think about this...

Modern humans have been walking around for about 200,000 years...

Our written history only goes back around 10,000 years...

Some Archeological evidences from our past have been unearthed from around 15 to 20,000 years ago...

Think about what that means...There are around 180,000 years of Modern Human History that are almost totally unaccounted for...

And we have advanced from using Horse Drawn Carriages in the year 1900,to the first Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier in the year 1960...

Its simply fantastic and amazing...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There was never any need for Atomic power as we persevere it, as there was ,is another, that I have uncovered from Ancient times, that I am slowly outing its existence, that was used by the ancients that would revolutionize this entire world
turning it back into Eden , but the capitalistic power brokers, do all in there power to prevent its reemergence, as it comes at Zero sum Gravity cost,being Split photonic cold fusion power, generated via the Solar King

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Its hard for most people to even wrap their heads around the idea that long ago a forgotten and mostly destroyed civilization may have existed that was not paper,metal plastic based like we are...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

Its hard for most people to even wrap their heads around the idea that long ago a forgotten and mostly destroyed civilization may have existed that was not paper,metal plastic based like we are...

I can see that you are not armed, with enough knowledge, to for fill, your warning of what is to come , however that is about to change, and there is about to take place a new dawning of a higher understanding, that will vindicate your understandings, and your for site into the future , into what lies ahead

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

The earth knows when its time to shake some more fleas off her back and we help her destroy ourselves by wounding her night and day...

And i think our lying leaders are building underground blast proof bunkers for themselves,not us,because they know the earth is going to be blasted by a Gamma Ray Burst and not a 1 second long burst either,but a gamma ray burst that lasts a few minutes or even an hour or more...

Seriuosly read about how incredibly strong and lavishly decked out this bunker actually is in the cheyenne mountains and imagine the bunkers they must have ready and waiting for themselves and their beautiful elite friends,while they leave us up on the surface,that we dont even know about...en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

well my dear friend, there bunkers will in fact become ancient tooms as the rest have, because all the money in the world is not going to provide shelter or indeed a shield of what is to come

All I can say, is we survive on the surface, and there is at this point a way to stop climate change, but I also see it is the way of the powerful, that think they are in control and think they can avoid the judgment day, but them like us all, will have to face it, and then we will, as a civilization, move on into the golden age, leaving there ill gotten ways behind us for another 26 000 years , when the clock again rings the toll, upon mankind and his evil ways

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
One of the best and most obvious evidences for the existence of a past civilization that was advanced,was mostly destroyed,its technologies lost and its peoples killed and scattered is hiding in plain sight...

The Great Pyramid...

Its virtually impossible to examine and think about the "how did they do it" concerning the Great Pyramid and especially its inner galleries and their Massive and vastly heavy granite blocks and how aligned and smooth they are,without heading into "some kind of outside intervention of unknown origin" that aided,or taught the Ancient Egyptians,or who may have actually built that Pyramid...

I think the Atlanteans built the Great Pyramid,the survivors from the destruction of Atlantis and that Pyramid is older than we are led to believe...

The date we are told of the Great Gyramids construction completion is 2560-BC...which is 4,571 years ago,the supposed age and i would say that this pyramid is around 6,000 years older than that,making it actually 10,000 years old...

And Edgar Cayce "the sleeping prophet" in 1932,during one of his over 15,000 in-trance "readings" said the Great Pyramid was completed in 10,390-BC,which means it is actually 12,401 years old...www.crystalinks.com...

And if the Egyptians built it,how come they could not build one now? In the city of Cairo right now,the Eyptians are not even able to build a 10 story building themselves without calling in designers and engineers from outside of Egypt to assist them with every structural detail and the Great pyramid was almost 500 feet tall...

Ever try to drag around a 300lb stone? Its really,really hard to do...Now imagine dragging around 50,000lb granite blocks...
edit on 5-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I hope a lot of people know how to build lean tos,know how to make spears,know how to hunt kill and cook wild animals,know how to fight for clean water,know how to live without their creature comfort illusions because its gonna hit the fan really soon,2012 is less than 3 weeks away,so enjoy your last capitalistically controlled christmas,the celebration of money and consumerism,it just might be our last and december 21st 2012 is only a year away...
edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A lot of the information they spoon feed us on the evening news are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what we read in the news papers are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of the things we were taught in school were pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what scientists and physicists tell us are facts are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what historians tell us happened in the past are pre-arranged agenda lies,a lot of what the government tells us to do and believe are pre-arranged agenda lies and a lot of what organized religions tell us to have faith in are pre-arranged agenda lies...

Truth is stranger than fiction...And the Truth is something "they" dont want "us" to know...We've done this all before...We have risen up and fallen down again and again...

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join