It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
7 foot tall bi-pedal reptilians and bi-pedal insectoids are seen on board the flying saucers, wearing shimmering hooded garments! and appear to be overseeing the abductions that are performed by the greys. our supressed and forgotten history is "far stranger" than we are led and trained to believe. so very easily and most likely, a branch of dinosaur and insect evolved on earth long,long ago into advanced two legged beings and are the true dominant species on earth. we and our egos just think we are and do they wage wars upon each other every few millenia or so, destroying human civilizations by accident or design in the process?.....i'm 95% certain that this is exactly what happened and understand that we went from horse and buggies to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in only 60 years!...insects and dinosaurs evolved for millions and millions of years...its absolutely incredible!....whats really deep below us underground? the deepest cave penetration by a human is only 2 miles! and the deepest hole ever drilled is only 7.5 miles deep! and its thousands of miles from the surface of our planet to its core! whats really flying through our skies "cloaked and stealthed" most of the time? whats really hiding and living within the vast and unforgiving,impenetrable depths of our oceans?....i think the answers would shatter our faiths,fracture our dreams and annihilate everything we have ever hoped for and believed in...and to realize that this scenario is completely possible and makes perfect sense,is totally mind blowing. [ in respone to post by wolfenz at the top of page 20 ]
edit on 20-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Not being funny, I've also wondered if evolution was happening why didn't any sauron species (dinosaur like a raptor or others) didn't become sentient? They had enough time and they had hands in a sense. What if the nasty little secret is that their where a sentient reptilian or sauron species on this planet before us or along side us and we where at war with them all the time and we knocked each other back to the stone ages more than once or just once. Or could it have been that this sauron species was our masters and the mammals like us where their slaves and we revolted long ago. But I agree, the snake and reptile thing on coats of arms in stories around the planet almost make it seem that they where more than an animal but rather a living breathing sentient species.

I have thought the Same about Why haven't they ! or Did they ?

The Flying Feather Serpent (Quetzalcoatl ) (South America )
and the North American Snake Brothers (north America ) Lizard Men
The Northern Europe's & Asian Dragon Legends

The Dragon is known World Wide in just about Evey Culture on the planet !

And there is the Same Story told over again in other Cultures ,, The Story Tellers of Africa more Like a Recorded Verbal History A African Named Credo Mutwa, a Shaman talk about
About a Serpent being that are Horned Crown Reptilian Called Chitauri like Enslaving Mankind for Mining ! Metals like Gold

Great Zulu Shaman and Elder Credo Mutwa - On Alien Abduction & Reptilian
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

WOW as in getting into Comics lately from the late 50s to Early 70s Ive came across this One !
Fantastic Four vol 1 2nd issue

Chitauri in a Comic ! ? Skull (Fantastic Four ) Ahhh Ok ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Credo Mutwa said they may resembled like this when he saw Star War Episode One ! LOL!
tho he was telling this Story for Decade before Star wars was Dreamed Of!

The Sumerians had a Similar Story

more like this

just to Add:

we see no Evidence of a Reptile Evolving to a Sentient Being nothing in Art or Crafts or Buildings made from or by them just about them !

Tho ive seen insects Living in Style like Socialized Humans You know the Social Order Militaristic Farming Harvesting Defending Enslaving One Ruler Kind!! Ants Termites and Bees to Wasps!

Just Imagine that A Insect becoming a Sentient Being !

like in Original The Outer limits episode Zanti Misfits!
TO
a Movie called District 9 !

Speaking of Insects ! & Humans

Are Hived Insects the Only living thing that is like Us in a Social Communicative Society Level ! ( Eusociality )
is there any other Species on this planet! like us in that way ! Other than a Mole Rat

Primates are Not in anyway like that ! But We Are!!
it must be that 3 percent difference that Separates Man & Ape !

Eusociality
en.wikipedia.org...

Definition debates
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by blocula

yes but's that's my point.....I'm not speaking of paper, or plastic items, or even items at all....but what I'm speaking of is the most basic of human inventions.....Fire....The Wheel (I define 'wheel' a bit more thoroughly in another reply I just wrote to someone else in this thread if you're curious to know what I mean here)....etc.

There is plenty of evidence showing such inventions only being invented at specific times in history.....Yet I'd imagine that if any of us were stranded on a desert Island we would be able to figure out how to recreate such things quite easily, as our very life would depend upon them.
thanx for your comment...even if civilizations long long ago had invented the wheel or whatever else...99% of the evidence has degraded into nothing by now...also,maybe they harnessed,or were born with and used a much more functioning ability of telepathy -"speaking with thought" and even telekinesis - "moving objects with the mind." then we are able to... and look at this list>>> forums.groundspeak.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Pffft! how stupid is this?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Pffft! how stupid is this?
how stupid is what?....this >>>www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

What do we make our advanced tech out of today? Plastics, soft metals and such. Allwhich would last under 100 years in the elements.

We also make things like cut diamonds and gemstones, bars of gold, and elements like titanium are crafted into objects that would last thousands of years.

Items like the antikythera mechanism, made of various metals and such have survived over 2000 years. Its safe to say more advanced metals and compounds would survive much longer.

Its wonderful to think about, but this argument does not hold its weight. While im sure civilizations in the past were much more advanced than we are led to believe, the incredible antikythera mechanism IMO being proof to that, they were not harnessing electricity or flying in airplanes.

They were advanced in a primitive sense. In the way the ancient greeks were advanced compared to other cultures. They were not a nuclear harnessing people or anything of the such. If they died, it was due to natural disasters, not by their own hands.

Ps. By the way, i encourage anyone who has never heard or read about the antikythera device to do so. These prove that ancient man were capable of incredible mathematic feats, far and away what is believe possible by the mainstream.

I present to you the antikythera mechanism!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-8-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

What do we make our advanced tech out of today? Plastics, soft metals and such. Allwhich would last under 100 years in the elements.

We also make things like cut diamonds and gemstones, bars of gold, and elements like titanium are crafted into objects that would last thousands of years.

Items like the antikythera mechanism, made of various metals and such have survived over 2000 years. Its safe to say more advanced metals and compounds would survive much longer.

Its wonderful to think about, but this argument does not hold its weight. While im sure civilizations in the past were much more advanced than we are led to believe, the incredible antikythera mechanism IMO being proof to that, they were not harnessing electricity or flying in airplanes.

They were advanced in a primitive sense. In the way the ancient greeks were advanced compared to other cultures. They were not a nuclear harnessing people or anything of the such. If they died, it was due to natural disasters, not by their own hands.

Ps. By the way, i encourage anyone who has never heard or read about the antikythera device to do so. These prove that ancient man were capable of incredible mathematic feats, far and away what is believe possible by the mainstream.

en.wikipedia.org...

[thanx for your comment and the link,this mechanism is incredible! and is strong evidence that what we are told about ancient history is a lie] the people from relatively recent history that are known as the sumerians,babylonians,egyptians,greeks,romans,ect,ect...were civilizations rising back up "after" the fall and of course the ocasional object will be found preserved under certain special conditions, but this is what happens to just about all of them over time>>> forums.groundspeak.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

This device wasnt left exposed to the elements, it was found in a sunken shipwreck as far as i know.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by SavedOne

This device wasnt left exposed to the elements, it was found in a sunken shipwreck as far as i know.

Two thousand years of being submerged in a saltwater sea is not enough exposure for you?

Not sure if your trolling or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is ample evidence that suggests that there were previous epochs in human existence. The lack of plastics only add to the fact that we go through different ages. Iron age, copper, etc we are in the petroleum age. This could be the first time humans have used fossil fuels and synthetics. The older ages seemed to have embraced a more natural method of harnessing natures power possibly through sound/vibration, light, crystals, mental (telekinetic) ages.

Man has been on this planet for over a million years. We have only records dating back a mere 8-10,000 years. The probability of 'advanced' epochs is staggering.

The main thought that gets glossed over is that are we really advanced? I look at animals and think that they are really the advanced ones that have adapted to this planet instinctively and physically. They leave no trace when they die and help the earth live. Us? we are the opposite. We are not advanced at all. So it is possible that the ancients were advanced in other ways. We cannot say because we found synthetic shortcuts to human development that we are advanced. It will be after our destruction (again) is when we will advance. Living off the earth being part of the eco-system again.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The biggest obstacle to learning is often "things I know"

What don't you know?

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

Ever wonder why India seems to have so many odd births? Polydactylism and multiple lmbs to name only a couple.

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Just in case you are unaware, the Mahabarata is an enormous collection of ancient Indan writings.

Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He says references mention fighting sky chariots and final weapons. An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata.

"The passage tells of combat where explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees," says Ganguli.

"Instead of mushroom clouds, the writer describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols. There are comments about the contamination of food and people's hair falling out."

Keeping in mind these writings are very old and are describing, in quite accurate detail, things that traditional history tells us cannot be or are merely mythical.

What about physical evidence?

Another curious sign of an ancient nuclear war in India is a giant crater near Bombay. The nearly circular 2,154-metre-diameter Lonar crater, located 400 kilometres northeast of Bombay and aged at less than 50,000 years old, could be related to nuclear warfare of antiquity.

Giant Unexplained Crater Near Bombay
No trace of any meteoric material, etc., has been found at the site or in the vicinity, and this is the world's only known "impact" crater in basalt. Indications of great shock (from a pressure exceeding 600,000 atmospheres) and intense, abrupt heat (indicated by basalt glass spherules) can be ascertained from the site. David Hatcher Childress in Nexus Magazine:

"The crater is formed in the basalt rock of thickness 600-700m (2,000 to 2,200 feet). This rock is made of many layers or flows which were laid why volcanic activity at various times, five of such flows are exposed at the crater rim. Thickness of these flows ranges from 5 to 30m.

Are there other possible explanations?

Quite likely but what does Sherlock Holmes say?

Something about eliminating the impossible and improbable truths, I believe.

edit on 20-8-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Aside from what I said two posts up is that throughout history there has been accounts that seemed inpossible that detail air travel, visitors and ancient technology. It is likely that there have been civilizations on earth that were advanced beyond what is accepted by common sense. This gave birth to the ancient alien theories. I believe that the ancient aliens were just us. Ancient text such as the bible and Indian text tell tails of flying machines with humans onboard. Maybe 30,000 years ago there was a very small civilization that had advanced thousands of years beyond the farmers not unlike today.

Right now in the world there are civilizations who have no idea that cities like new York exist, no idea about cars or light bulbs they still use wooden tools and have yet to evolve to using stone or smelting to make steel yet mere 100 miles away there are futuristic metropolises with all kinds of wonders. This could of been the case in the past as well but we seem to have only retained history from the more primitive perspective. Unlike today all our records are kept electronically and none can really be read without an electronic media, such as a compuiter or tv screen. The ancients wrote the histories on the walls, in the rocks, in their buildings.

If we were wiped out tomorrow and in 10 000 years from now humans emerge again and explore the world. If they dig in places in Africa and Brazil they may conclude that man around 2000 a.d were still using spears and stone tools.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

en.wikipedia.org...

See what ive post on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this out if you haven't already below

The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project
www.antikythera-mechanism.gr...

A Must See
Full Resolution PTM Downloads of the
Antikythera Mechanism
www.hpl.hp.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
The biggest obstacle to learning is often "things I know"

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Just in case you are unaware, the Mahabarata is an enormous collection of ancient Indan writings.

edit on 20-8-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

Since were wanting to get into things I know, I would like for you to direct me to the page/chapter/verse numbers of the quoted text you give in the mahabharata. I'm not implying I know where they are by that initial statement. I am hinting that you will not find them. But in case I missed them in the texts please link them for me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I still dont think you understand my point....I agree that much of the technology we have would just fade away to nothing in a few thousands years if there were some sort of huge calamity. What I'm speaking of is the very real fact that archaeologists find evidence of camp fires thousands of years old....up to a point, anything earlier than where there is no evidence at all of campfires (or wheels or other simple tech). The carbon residue from such ancient campfires can even be dated since they are generally organic residue. I'ts quite obvious to scientists that there was a time when people did not know how to make fire....assuming they came from an older civilization with even greater technology, how could everyone collectively forget simple things like the use of fire?

As for levitating things with ones mind....I don't think there's all that much evidence that ancient people had 'X-Men' sort of telekinetic lifting ability...but even if they did, they'd still need to know basic things like how to make a fire.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by blocula

I still dont think you understand my point....I agree that much of the technology we have would just fade away to nothing in a few thousands years if there were some sort of huge calamity. What I'm speaking of is the very real fact that archaeologists find evidence of camp fires thousands of years old....up to a point, anything earlier than where there is no evidence at all of campfires (or wheels or other simple tech). The carbon residue from such ancient campfires can even be dated since they are generally organic residue. I'ts quite obvious to scientists that there was a time when people did not know how to make fire....assuming they came from an older civilization with even greater technology, how could everyone collectively forget simple things like the use of fire?

As for levitating things with ones mind....I don't think there's all that much evidence that ancient people had 'X-Men' sort of telekinetic lifting ability...but even if they did, they'd still need to know basic things like how to make a fire.
i suppose that as long as lightning has been striking the earth and molten lava has been bursting from volcanoes,with humans around to see them happening, humans have had fire...and as far as evidence for ancient psychic powers...what hard evidence is there remaining which shows that napoleon invaded russia...not much and that was only 200 yeras ago

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i think that the bi-pedal,intelligent reptilians and insectoids are real. they've been seen over and over within the flying saucers.and that fact is totally ignored in every single ufo documentary that i have seen and i've seen a lot. some of their species so easily could have followed a different evlutionary path a very long time ago and had more than enough time to have advanced to a state almost beyond our understanding... en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org... here are two links that deal with this bizzare mystery

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

From the translation downloadable on this page:

Excerpts from Book 7, Section VIII

And as some fled away and other rallied, as some looked at him and others stayed on the field, the noise they made was fierce and terrible. And that noise causing delight to heroes and enhancing the fears of the timid, filled the whole sky and the earth. And once more Drona, uttering his own name in battle, made himself exceedingly fierce, scattering hundreds of arrows among the foes. Indeed, the mighty Drona, though old, yet acting like a young man, careered like Death himself, O sire, amid the divisions of Pandu's son. That fierce warrior cutting off heads and arms decked with ornaments, made the terraces of many cars empty and uttered leonine roars. And in consequence of those joyous shouts of his, as also of the force of his shafts, the warriors, O lord, (of the hostile army) trembled like a herd of cows afflicted by cold. And in consequence of the rattle of his car and the stretching of his bow-string and the twang of his bow, the whole welkin resounded with a loud noise. And the shaft., of that hero, coursing in thousands from his bow, and enveloping all the points of the compass, fell upon the elephants and steeds and cars and foot-soldiers(of the enemy). Then the Panchalas and the Pandavas boldly approached Drona, who, armed with his bow of great force, resembled a fire having weapons for its flames. Then with their elephants and foot-soldiers and steeds he began to despatch them unto the abode of Yama. And Drona made the earth miry with blood. Scattering his mighty weapons and shooting his shafts thick on every side, Drona soon so covered all the points of the compass, that nothing could be seen except his showers of arrows. And among foot-soldiers and cars and steeds and elephants nothing could be seen save Drona's arrows. The standard of his car was all that could be seen, moving like flashes of lightning amid the cars.

Further:

Then Bhimasena and Dhananjaya and the grandson of Sini, and the sons of Drupada, and the ruler of Kasi, viz., the son of Saivya, and Sivi himself, cheerfully and with loud roars covered him with their arrows. Shafts in thousands, decked with wings of gold, shot from Drona's bow, piercing through the bodies of the elephants and the young horses of those warriors, entered the earth, their feathers dyed with blood. The field of battle, strewn with cars and the prostrate forms of large bands of warriors, and of elephants and steeds mangled with shafts, looked like the welkin covered with masses of black clouds.

Same book, Section XX:

That array, formed by Drona, in consequence of its foot-soldiers, steeds, cars and elephants, seemed to surge like the tempest-tossed ocean (as it advanced to battle). Warriors, desirous of battle, began to start out from the wings and sides of that array, like roaring clouds charged with lightning rushing from all sides (in the welkin) at summer. And in the midst of that army, the ruler of the Pragjyotishas, mounted on his duly equipped elephant, looked resplendent, O king, like the rising sun. Decked, O monarch, in garlands of flower, and with a white umbrella held over his head, he looked like the full moon when in conjunction with the constellation Krittika. And blind with the wine-like exudation, the elephant, looking like a mass of black antimony, shone like a huge mountain washed by mighty clouds (with their showers).

From Section XIV:

And it was the resort of frightful swarms of crows and vultures and jackals. And that river, O best of kings, bore away in hundreds, to the region of the Pitris, the creatures that were slain by Drona in battle. Obstructed by hundreds of bodies (floating on it), the hair (of slain warriors and animals) constituted its moss and weeds. Even such was the river, enhancing the fears of the timid, that Drona caused to flow there.

From Section CXCVII:

"Sanjaya said, 'When the weapon called Narayana was invoked, violent winds began to blow with showers of rain, and peals of thunder were heard although the sky was cloudless. The earth trembled, and the seas swelled up in agitation. The rivers began to run in a contrary course. The summits of mountains, O Bharata, began to split. Diverse animals began to pass by the left side of the Pandavas.[260] Darkness set in, the sun became obscure. Diverse kinds of carnivorous creatures began to alight on the field in joy. The gods, the Danavas, and the Gandharvas, O monarch, all became inspired with fear. Beholding that tremendous agitation (in nature), all began to ask one another loudly about its cause. Indeed, seeing that fierce and terrible weapon invoked by Drona's son, all the kings, inspired with fear, felt great pain.'

Others loudly calling after their sires and sons, fled away in fear, without recognising one another, deprived of all energy by grief. Some, placing their sons and sires and friends and brothers (on vehicles) and taking off their armour, were seen washing them with water.

Maybe not exactly as reported in the article I originally linked, but it sure seems close.

Additions from Book 8:

Section34

The Mind became the ground upon which that car stood, and Speech the tracks upon which it was to proceed. Beautiful banners of various hues waved in the air. With lightning and Indra's bow attached to it, that blazing car gave fierce light. That space of time which, on a former occasion, had, in the Sacrifice of the high-souled Ishana, been fixed as a Year, became the bow, and the goddess Savitri became the loud-sounding bow-string. A celestial coat of mail was made, decked with costly gems, and impenetrable and effulgent, sprung from the wheel of Time. That golden mountain, viz., the beautiful Meru, became the flagstaff, and the clouds decked with flashes of lightning became its banners. Thus equipped, that car shone brilliantly like a blazing fire in the midst of the priests officiating at a sacrifice. Beholding that car properly equipped, the gods became filled with wonder. Seeing the energies of the entire universe united together in one place, O sire, the gods wondered, and at last represented unto that illustrious Deity that the car was ready. After, O monarch, that best of cars had thus been constructed by the gods, O tiger among men, for grinding their foes, Sankara placed upon it his own celestial weapons.

and

The universe is similarly said to consist of Vishnu. Vishnu is, again, the Soul of the holy Bhava of immeasurable energy. For this the touch of that bow-string became unbearable to the Asuras. And the lord Sankara cast on that arrow his own irresistible and fierce wrath, the unbearable fire of anger, viz., that which was born of wrath of Bhrigu and Angirasa. Then He called Nila Rohita (Blue and Red or smoke)--that terrible deity robed in skins,--looking like 10,000 Suns, and shrouded by the fire of superabundant Energy, blazed up with splendour.

Section 88:

The two armies then greeted those two best of men with the sounds of drums and other instruments and with leonine roars, at which those two bulls among men looked beautiful like the sun and the moon greeted by roaring clouds gathered around. Each armed with a formidable bow drawn to a complete circle and looking like a (solar or lunar) corona, those two heroes of great splendour, shooting, in that battle thousands of arrows that constituted their rays, resembled two unbearable suns risen at the end of the yuga for burning the entire universe with its mobile and immobile creatures. Both invincible, both capable of exterminating foes, each desirous of slaying the other; and each displaying his skill upon the other, those two warriors, Karna and the son of Pandu, closed fearlessly with each other in that dreadful battle, like Indra and the asura Jambha. Invoking the mightiest of weapons then, those two formidable bowmen began, with their terrible shafts, to slay innumerable men and steeds and elephants as also to strike each other, O king! Afflicted once more by those two foremost of men, the troops of both the Kurus and the Pandavas, consisting of elephants and foot-soldiers and horsemen and car-warriors, fled away on all sides like other animals in the forest when assailed by the lion.

I don't know, something worthy of consideration certainly.
edit on 20-8-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: additional quotes

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... < the mysterious piri reis map drawn in 1513...more evidence!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Thanks for the quotes. Sorry after reading them although beautifully written it doesnt seem close or imply what the article you linked wants it to say.
The historian quoted talking about mushroom clouds- en.wikipedia.org... -was from the 1800's. How exactly was he interviewed for this? And was he privy to mushroom clouds before anyone had seen one and knew to associate it with atomic blasts? Cmon man please.....

Archeologist Francis Taylor- I would love it if someone could find this person as it seems no one else can.

Finally one last question. How many of these bodies were found in a the attacked city? Were they strewn through the streets and lying everywhere? Where the bodies in the same layers of soil showing they died at the same time?

I'm not saying that some sort of previous advancement wasnt in mans history to a degree. But this is not what its cracked up to be. I did think holy crap look at this when I first read about it years ago until I actually looked up the information and nothing makes me think this was any sort of nuclear blast.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join