It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous announces #Operation Britain

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Personally, I have mixed feelings about this op myself, but I am not British. I know little or nothing of their way of life other than what I see on television. I spent eight hours at RAF Sculthorpe once while our flight crew took some down-time. I have no right to judge anything they do. My prayers are that innocents aren't hurt in this, and that the message they have gets heard. I am glad however that they have chosen legal methods to pursue their goals and commend them for this.

I do have to wonder if it's not too late for Britain, The United States and other countries to once again become the voices of their people. I know that in the US, they forgot that responsibility long ago, or it was a lie to begin with, who knows? Be safe out there guys and gals...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well it just so happens I've spent most of my life in and around places like Toxteth, Hulme and Moss Side. Just because I live in Yorkshire now (incidentally, I work in a quaint little City called Bradford - you may have heard of it if you follow the history of rioting perhaps?) doesn't mean I don't know about inner city life. As it happens, I come from a particularly disadvantaged background. Oddly, I've never felt compelled to kill a 68 year old man, drive a car into three people and kill them, burn down peoples business and homes and smash open shops and loot them for trainers, booze, cigarettes and plasma tellys.

Yes I know Bradford. I have only been there a few times and had some fine curries... You may well come a disadvantaged background. I have worked in schools in london were many of the kids will come out from unable to read and write in English. The system is falling these peeps and these issues need to be addressed..
People are people the world over in my view, most are good and some are bad. Some of what happened at the riots are in my eyes inexcusable. Any loose of life is tragic, but that does not take away from the fact these riots did happen for a reason.

I didn't refer to anonymous (small "a") as scum. I referred to the rioters as scum. Oddly, that's because they are scum, in my opinion, and in the opinion of probably 99% of the people in the UK

Yes just like 99% of the peeps in the UK dont have an understanding of the cause of the riots. Most peeps advocate the removal of the rioters from their council houses.. Like that is really going to help.

Yeah? I play WOW - have done since it first was released in the UK - they should go back to playing it - oddly I'm a moderator on a website, and I make videos too. Sounds like I'm more than qualified to comment with my opinion.

I play wow too although I have not played for about 6 months.. PVP warlock. I will start again in winter...

People protest with petitions, peaceful marches, placards, slogans and making points in a civilised manner. You don't protest against a government by murdering innocents, burning down peoples homes and nicking bottles of wine, trainers and anything you can get your hands on.

What about direct action is that something you condone? I dont think there is anything wrong with people breaking the law if they have a just reason to do so. Why should one respect the law when the law does not respect humanity. Breaking the law is one thing.. Burning down peeps home and killing peeps is another..

Soz if i was a bit harsh in my previous reply. I was in a bad mood, as my pet fish died...

all the best

kx)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Break into my personal information? I'll break your #ing legs.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brokenbackrest

Did I was breaking into anyones personal information. I am sharing a view point their is no need to get bad ass with me is their.. You know who robs the most information off you.. Your government. I dont see you going to bust their legs..
Anyway how you going to break anyones legs if you dont know who they are...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by Brokenbackrest

Did I was breaking into anyones personal information. I am sharing a view point their is no need to get bad ass with me is their.. You know who robs the most information off you.. Your government. I dont see you going to bust their legs..
Anyway how you going to break anyones legs if you dont know who they are...

Did I say that YOU specifically are involved? No I didn't. Shhh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join