It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya end game.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Op you are silly, you talk about 'al-qaeda' as if they are some sort of real life entity, i think you have abit of research to do which isnt in the UK's newspapers.

I assume you're referring to the secret agencys of the west, in which case, Yes, Libya will be run by the west via there libyan puppets, Libya didnt serve the Agenda, they got served.

As for your comments on Gaddaffi, i believe your a rat, does this make it true ? According to you it does.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
there is an endgame to this. it involves ending col g's tenureship (endgame) and inviting the imf,world bank and a multitude of corporate interests into libya to glean as much profit and revenue streams as is possible. 40% of the estimated oil in africa lies within the libyan borders. the good people of libya will now be exposed to loans and financial systems that may cause friction.
it has been stated many times that approx 95% of the revenue from the oil is pure profit. with no known debt to external interests, it's a bankers dream come true.
f

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
there is an endgame to this. it involves ending col g's tenureship (endgame) and inviting the imf,world bank and a multitude of corporate interests into libya to glean as much profit and revenue streams as is possible. 40% of the estimated oil in africa lies within the libyan borders. the good people of libya will now be exposed to loans and financial systems that may cause friction.
it has been stated many times that approx 95% of the revenue from the oil is pure profit. with no known debt to external interests, it's a bankers dream come true.
f

I guess you are too young to remember when the west did their endgame in Iraq and Iran by installing a leader of their chosing. Then invade them 10 or 20 years later.

The game just keeps changing, but never ends.

edit on 25-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

20+ years experience of travelling throughout the middle east and north africa i feel has put me in good stead to understand the interdependencies and geo-political make-up of these areas.

it is still and endgame regarding col g's tenureship.
somehow i don't think ahmadinejad,cameron and obama are golf buddies.
f.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

20+ years experience of travelling throughout the middle east and north africa i feel has put me in good stead to understand the interdependencies and geo-political make-up of these areas.

it is still and endgame regarding col g's tenureship.
somehow i don't think ahmadinejad,cameron and obama are golf buddies.
f.

you mean an end to that chapter, but not the end of the book.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

And you are an extremely close minded individual in my opinion. How can you see NATO as a stablising force when they are the ones destabilising the region. How many wars are NATO engaged in currently? How does that amount to stability.

Furthemore your comment on giving them a base to expand their power betrays your empire/colonial mindset. I for one dont want NATO or America anywhere near Africa. You spread peace and democracy with bombs. Why dont you spread some of that peace on your home soil.

bleh.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

if it makes you feel any better, an endgame to that chapter though it's not quite there yet.
now, darling, i know it's off topic but are you going to furnish any replies to the previous threads we have exchanged opinions on? it seems to me there is a potential for things to get messy with ignored awaited replies.
regards fakedirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join