learn more

Libya end game.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Yes there are violations of Constitutional rights all the time and that is why people can complain and often go to court over it. The Supreme Court is inundated with cases of violations of the Constitution, that is what their job is.

That in no way means you have lost your Rights or Liberty's however it only means that there are isolated cases where they have been violated.

Once Congress and the States start amending the Constitution to take away your right to own guns you can say your freedom and liberty is under attack.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is not going to happen anytime soon.There will be a push forward,a retreat,push forward and retreat.Back and forward like the tide.
Why because Gadaffi is more valueble alive than dead to the agenda.They need to keep this going and they need a boogie man.
Think of it this way, this is an act!
Why is a battle ground known as war theater?
Why is something a act of war ?
Because it is all an act and the world but a stage.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I have no idea what your talking about realy, where in my thread do I slag off the libyan
people? Show me where I express support for what nato is doing over there...? The point of
my post was to discuss concerns i have about the remaining WMD in that country and who
may get there hands on them when the dust settles. As for your beloved colonel gadafi, a man
who orderd the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 and the resulting deths of 270 innocent people,
I reserve the right to call the dirty stinking mad bastard anything I want.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

a man who ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 and the resulting deaths of 270 innocent people,

I have heard so many times from NATO & Obama, Pro Libyan, Rebel Fanboys

a man who ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103

You believe this because the mainstream told you so that he did? if where is the evidence that he ordered the bombing there is allot more now evidence coming out that mossad were behind it.

So please don't claim that gaddafi ordered just because Western Mainstream News Swines told you so.

i have about the remaining WMD in that country

There are none just like Iraq.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

The new regime will be firmly controlled by the west i'm sure. At least the people will be free of Ghaddafi which is the important thing. I imagine he will sneak out as you stated to somewhere friendly or the west will give him a ride on his promise not to do anything stupid before he leaves.

It is almost over however that's pretty obvious.

how is foreign occupation/control of a nation better than being under a local dictatorship. they could have bloodily fought their way out of dictatorship eventually..... i mean our country did with minimal to no external influence.. only russia watching our back from england comes to mind.

foreign control on the country destroys their identity adn it never lets them grow up as a nation.

It's like doing everything for a child and then expecting the child to know how to do things when the child was never able to learn on its own.

It's stupid, how will they grow without having a crutch and what happens when the west can no longer help them??

it is utterly retarded to do that. many died in our civil war and in other wars that is what war is about. sometimes it's just the course of life and we are just screwing with them.

the only thing that really justifies it is that the west has an interest there. that is the only reason for it as nothign happens without "what's in it for me ". Cuz right now what's in it for the west is another headache that will never be resolved with a nation that will never stand on it's own due to foreign occupation.

If you say our reason to be there is to protect peace and liberty... our peace and liberty is not threatened by a country at war with itself. After it ends its war one of two outcomes would have happened. gadaffi wins or the freedom fighters win. If the freedom fighters win they have a sense of accomplishment and a new ally that shares our ideals. If they fail, you have a battle weary and destroyed dictatorial nation that will easily fall to the west.

but taking responsibility of another nation sounds like the best idea.. if you want more dependent nations who will always resent us .... then sure..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This is not going to happen anytime soon.There will be a push forward,a retreat,push forward and retreat.Back and forward like the tide.
Why because Gadaffi is more valueble alive than dead to the agenda.They need to keep this going and they need a boogie man.
Think of it this way, this is an act!
Why is a battle ground known as war theater?
Why is something a act of war ?
Because it is all an act and the world but a stage.

Here you go just as I promised,the tide has receeded.Give it a few more weeks and there shall be a regrouping and surge forward yet again.Yawn and tears for the innocent pawns.

Quote from article, will attatch accompanying video link.

'Is Gadhaffi losing? Au contraire. In total contradiction to the propaganda push on CNN, sources inside Libya say Gadhaffi soldiers have retaken a number of key towns.

In a surprise announcement, sources inside Libya say that most of Misurata has been taken back by Libyan forces last night and today. In the process, Gadhaffi soldiers have liberated 1250+ Libyan prisoners of war. According to tribal leaders, Libyan forces now control the port city.

Tribal leaders also declare that Zawia, Garyan, Sorman, and Sabratha are secure, in contrast to claims by foreign reporters in Tripoli and Djerba (Tunisia) that they have been seized by rebels. There are pockets of rebels in all of these areas, but they are isolated and surrounded by the Libyan army. Tribal families are fighting with Gadhaffi's army to defeat the Rebels.'

Read more: Breaking News: Gadhaffi Retakes Key Towns

www.youtube.com...
Video not in english,but you will get the idea.

edit on 17-8-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

What, most of you do not understand is that this about selling oil once again, mr quadaffi had had many meetings within the african community about setting up a new currency based on the the 140 tons of gold that he had for one, Saddam was intending to do the same thing, sound familiar? As mr Putin said and I qoute" he is not a very nice man, but there are many other not nice men in this world, so why single him out" All over africa there not very nice men in power, even all over the world, this once again is about oil and the usa even though they are playing coy and saying it is us up front spent 150 million on the first attack, I also like that the leader of the so called rebellion lived in virginia within 5 miles of the "farm" for 5 years prior to this supposed rebellion. Just like Iraq the allies are collectively taking out all of the infrastructure that Momar had so carefullly constructed for his people, and guess who will go into libya and reconsruct, british, american and the rest of them making millions after it is over. And Oh yes, I am sure you will go back to Locherbie, that was a CIA downing of a plane as usual. Sorry but you people in Langley piss me off, I know that most of the people in this world are morons, but unfortunately I am not. cheers T
edit on 21-8-2011 by voodmon because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

But those who watch the western mainstream news media will cliam that quadaffi was responsible for the Locherbie downing of the plane, even though there has and no proof that quadaffi was responsible for the attack on that.

Just words from the western media.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The new regime will be firmly controlled by the west i'm sure. At least the people will be free of Ghaddafi which is the important thing. I imagine he will sneak out as you stated to somewhere friendly or the west will give him a ride on his promise not to do anything stupid before he leaves.

It is almost over however that's pretty obvious.

You're acting like Gaddafi terrorized his people prior to the civil war. You're acting like Gaddafi did nothing to help his people prior to the civil war. Both are false statements, because Gaddafi brought economic prosperity to Libya, and had welfare programs for all Libyans that needed government help. He turned Libya into an Oasis by bringing fresh water from the ground to the surface.

And this is an extremely good thing in my opinion.

It means we don't have to worry about some madman gaining power and terrorizing the people and it's also a place from which we can control influence throughout the region.

Some of you may say that's not our right but anything that brings more stability to the world is a good thing. Certainly the people of those country's will be better off than they were.

Well let me ask you, is there any stability in this world? Has there been any stability in this world since American went on its imperial campaign after World War 2? Death and destruction has followed America everywhere it goes. You think after we're done in Libya it'll be sugar and flowers? Look at Iraq. 10 years later, more messed up then when we got there. Same for Afghanistan and now the same for Libya. (want some more examples? Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Yugoslavia)
edit on 8/21/2011 by LibertarianExpress because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
edit on 8/21/2011 by LibertarianExpress because: merged comment

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
WHEN Paul gets in, he's going to put a dead stop to all this tyrranical S**T.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

i suspect any threats to the mic will be neutralised in due course. noble ideas and promises eventually stained by the harsh reality of the numerous lobbyist influences camped out on the carpet who may just forget to replace the window glass of the oval room with like for like.
f

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Sorry but your post makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

in response to simone50's statement regarding the possible end to tyranny.
2nd

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Next in line Syria? Which I think will be even for bloody given it's social and religious diversity.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

previous.presstv.ir...

perhaps the syria situation is an excercise in ridding the med of the ruskies.
the chinese have vast amounts of investment in libya. are the rebels on speaking terms with them or will it get more complicated?
f

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
well im sure you have all heard about it..... but why do you think this may start the 3rd world war?

it may not cause anything.... but if this does happen the end of the world is nigh.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Older guy I work with (who thinks conspiracy theorists are crazy) told me last night he doesn't think Gaddafi will ever leave unless they kill him or capture him, and even then he said his followers will probably unleash whatever weapons they have. Sometimes its good to get an outer perspective.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
now we see a nation armed to the hilt after the rebels gained entry into the compounds and weapons stores.
it has been reported some of these rebels don't know the difference between an rpg and a manpad system both of which have been reported they are in possession of.
i see the trickiest excercise here could be to disarm the rebels once nato is on the ground or will the responsibility be passed to the ntc to do the job?
maybe they will invite all glorious warriors to various stadiums to celebrate and upon entry weapons will be confiscated. then i suspect house to house clearances soon after.
it goes without saying that all external interests itching to reconstruct etc will have the jitters whilst loose cannons are rolling around.
f

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There is no end game... The game just changes every 10 or 20 years.

Look at the history of Iran Iraq and so on when the Western Governments changed those in power,... a decade or so after,... they invade it.

Quit fooling yourselves that there is an END GAME. There is no END to this game.

It just changes name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join