It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Truth? Here is my take on everything.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Personally I wanna believe the Mayans will come back with their alien friends and share their amazing knowledge.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Wouldn't that be awesome if the Mayans came back with aliens right in the middle of a spiritual and mental awakening of everyone on earth? While at the same time showing people that our monetary system (any monetary system really) is wrong because it leaves so many people broken along its path? I mean, without our love/ forced need of money, why would we be fighting wars for oil? Why fight at all if everyone had everything they need? Ah my dreams....
what a dorky nerd I am.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by intrptr

I can't open up to other people?

I believe that sharing ideas with other people can not only help them to learn, but can also help you to learn. Sometimes, when explaining your ideas to others, you can start to build on ideas that you already have, come up with new material. And if you happen to find a like minded individual, you can build on each other's ideas. Plus its way easier and lie fun to make a journey with others than it is on your own.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Imagination is real, but it is on a lesser level of reality compared to sensory objects. The key to identifying which level of reality you are on is determined by the permanence or presence of each thing. Imagination is only real to you, but sensory objects are real to everyone. The universe is even more real to everyone, and that which is permanent and eternal is what is truly real.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So you don't believe in dream-share?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TruePatriot1685

Not really...Nobody is "dorky". I'm me. And you are you. That's all there is to it!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I have these weird experiences (especially at school) where I stare off to something and have no thoughts at all and I almost pass out. Those experiences are part of what make me question reality. (This has happened a few times). If anyone knows why that happens to me, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

The real system, the real truth is found in nature. The answers achieved using a quiet mind and ingratiating heart.

(A take on Romans 1:20)

For from the World's creation the invisible attributes are perceived, being understood in the hearts and minds of the articles made, both eternal power and divinity, so as to render each and every inexcusable.

www.myspace.com...

One: Meaning of Life

(Definitions) >

Awareness: cognizance, knowledge, acknowledging, realization, spectrum,

Possibility: chance, substance, thing, choice, option, result, capability,

(Explanations)

Infinite Awareness of Possibility...

Example: The awareness of balance.

Example: The awareness we are similar.

Infinite Possibilities of Awareness...

Example: The possibility we are similar, and can relate to each other as such.

So on and so forth...

(Theory)

Through Infinite Possibilities and Infinite Awareness...

We are unique. We are similar. [We are one | All at once.] "Time being relative"

In Existence we have Infinite Awareness and Infinite Possibility through enlightening experiences.

Example: This World (Life) is an enlightening experience.

The World (Life) is not Limited. Disappear Limitations... Existence is Infinite.

Fear is a Limitation. Disappear Fear... Existence is never Threatened.

Example: The death of this World (Life) is simply Fear.

Possibilities for being: Passionate, compassionate, structuring, transcendent, intimate, vulnerable, expressive, fulfilling, loving, unconditional, expansive, transforming,

So on and so forth...

Being: Infinite possibilities.

Existence: Infinite Awareness of Being in Infinite Reality.

Example: One comprehends Everything One can render while passing through Every occasion of the Universe.

Through the Existence of God with Infinite Awareness of Being in an Infinite Universe we are One. Let it be in an Infinite Universe One Exists as Infinity. The Infinity is God. Embrace God as One. [We are all One.]

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

So then, we are all god?
I always heard that love is god.
Then again, a lot of people define god differently. I'm not to religious as it's a man-made ideology(any religion) and they corrupt people..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So then, we are all god?
I always heard that love is god.
Then again, a lot of people define god differently. I'm not to religious as it's a man-made ideology(any religion) and they corrupt people..

Love is God... We are of Love.

“Love moves from image to frontier.” -Americanist

Search for the meaning of this quote, and you'll have your answer.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Do you mind explaining it? I have limited time on computers and am still working on my english!

And personally, I think we are all gods in our own sense. Anything that can create life and disperse love is god/s in my opinion!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Se7enex because: Additional Stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Do you mind explaining it? I have limited time on computers and am still working on my english!

And personally, I think we are all gods in our own sense. Anything that can create life and disperse love is god/s in my opinion!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Se7enex because: Additional Stuff

We've already established Love. Moving on...

Mathematical terms - How each term relates to points/ semblance/ understanding:

Image - form; appearance; semblance, a representation or likeness of a person or thing
(Mathematics) Maths. A set of values of a function corresponding to a particular subset of a domain.
a. (of a point) the value of a function, f(x), corresponding to the point x
b. the range of a function

Frontier - the limit of knowledge or the most advanced achievement in a particular field
Mathematics . boundary ( def. 2 ) .
Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

Now that wording is out of the way... Do your homework on the Universal Theory, and how it applies.

I also quote from Nine Inch Nails to describe creation... "The Sum of All Things Zero."

edit on 14-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not sure, but I think he is saying that love (being god) is everywhere from the images (us) ,to the frontier(the edge of the universe) maybe? I don't know, I prefer plain speaking to be honest with you. Metaphors are too easy to misinterpret. Just look at organized religion.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I was just listening to "Metal" not even an hour ago

Trent is a pretty interesting guy. I definitely think Year Zero is one of my favorite albums ever.

reply to post by TruePatriot1685

Amen. Religion is nothing but a man made institution used to make people fear being different.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

I can relate to what you talking about for about a year and a half now ive been awaykining and trying to open they eyes of my friends. The hard part is no one takes things in as sumthing to consider they take things in directly so here i give you this now to watch and consider.

awakeningasone.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey, not sure if I've posted here yet or not, but I know I read this a while ago when it was on the new topics Firehose, and now I just got led back here from your neon bible thread, which I thought would end up being about the book, but I assumed you got the idea to look up the book from seeing the album, but then it ended up being about the album xP I just wanted to say... That thing that happens, especially at school, it happens to me ALLL the time! I think it happens more in school because your mind knows that you are not accomplishing much sitting in a classroom... At least, compared to what your capabilities could allow you to be doing. Even as far as just learning, you could learn a lot more by just walking the earth and reading books of your choice. I KNOW you're a book reader... If not, then you just haven't discovered it yet. But I bet you looove reading books. Anyway, you don't really learn much in school. Which I think is how it was designed... :/ Memorizing is not the same as learning. And knowledge isn't the same as wisdom... Well, see ya around...

edit on 24-9-2011 by ZackMorris because: to be specific, i got led back here from seeing your sig while reading your neon bible thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

This actually happens to me pretty much everywhere.... I'm probably gonna make a thread about it to try to expand on what exactly happens to me. And I do like books, but they really have to capture me. I have ADD and am not being treated currently so I can only focus on what I find (ridiculously) interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Here She Comes, Lady Luck again
Figure of Eight,
Six and Nine again...
My Lady with the Spinning Head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join