It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the extraterrestrials we are looking for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why was zecharia sitchin ordered to write those books by the Vatican? Rather then to uncover the truth could it be a deliberate attempt to cover the truth or to send people looking in the wrong direction?

For some reason humans like to believe that if aliens visited us in antiquity then they must have come from some far off solar system on the other side of the galaxy or as zecharia sitchin stated from some rare planet which orbits our sun on a highly elliptical orbit. Two things I don't like about Sitchins story, 1 he was ordered to write it, 2, life could never exist or evolve on a planet with such an orbit (due to weather extremes).

Were we told this story to prevent us from considering a more probable scenario?

Consider the following line of thought:

The planet Mars is close to our planet, it is reported that there are pyramids there and if there are pyramids there then we might conclude that our Earth and Mars had some exchange of knowledge in ancient times.

Considering that Mars is now hostile to life we may also consider that at one time in the distant past its atmosphere was suitable for life.
This would bring us to conclude that the chances are that the pyramids on Mars are far older then ours on Earth. This in turn indicates the direction from which this knowledge must have been inherited.
If we now consider that all legend on Earth which relates to our pyramids indicates that they were built by the "gods" one might wonder if these gods were not from Mars.
Furthermore we know from mythology that the gods mated with "primitives" to produce the titans (the giants) and that later descendent of this bloodline comprised royalty i.e. "royal blood"
If we now consider that certain "relics" such as the Ark of the Covenant exhibit unusual characteristics which indicate high technology, namely gravity manipulation.........would all of this bring you to the conclusion that some of us probably didn't evolve on this planet, is this why we cant find the "missing link"
Did we destroy our home planet?
Are some races on this planet native whilst others are not?
Are we the extraterrestrials we are looking for?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Would make sense, archaeology is hardly an exact science, it's mostly all speculation.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It is quite plausible that we could in fact we from Mars, but not in the way you think.
It could be very possible that billions of years ago some Mars rock hit earth that contained the seeds for life.
If Mars did have life in past then it most likely had it before our planet since it cooled much faster due to smaller size.

I highly doubt we travelled here on spaceships though.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Something about this (the final scene from "Mission to Mars" - spoiler alert!) has always made a lot of sense to me...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Arnt you forgetting something i.e. the pyramids, did that rock have the blueprints of how to build a pyramid

edit on 15-8-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I didn't know he was told to write those books by the Vatican, that's weird. But yeah it could be very possible for whatever was inhabiting Mars to maybe send some type of colony to Earth due to a catastrophe on their home planet. There are just so many possibilities! What if an asteroid containing the building blocks for life crashed on Earth instead. Or if an extraterrestrial species came here, combined their DNA with a primate of their choice and Humans were born. The missing link could very well be that.
edit on 8/15/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

Mainstream archaeology doesn't readily accept these theories and I feel as though there is a huge part of our history that is missing.
edit on 8/15/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

In the above video we are told that Sitchin was a member of one of the secret brotherhoods and as a member with the required expertise was requested to write those books, was told what concept to inject into the public's mind.

In the above video we see proof that Sitchin was indeed a member of the occult brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sitchin is an idiot.

There are NO pyramids on Mars.

There is NO missing link.

Other than that, good post

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I like where you are going OP, but I have never seen convincing evidence of pyramids on Mars.

Do you have any?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Personally, I'm only an "alien" in the sense that I didn't originate in this specific place in time and space. I know this might be hard to understand but sometimes I'm drawn in to this reality by human expectations, and I can interact with you in limited ways. Other times, I'm the one who initiates the exploration, because my reality is slightly more flexible and multi-dimensional than yours, and I'm interested in how the two different realities interact. I still need somebody imaginative and with the right configuration DNA to help make the connection, and so I spend a relatively great deal of time seeking these individuals out.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Are we the extraterrestrials we are looking for?"

This may be the ultimate truth and reason the powers are keeping the UFO phenomena secret because of its direct relationship to who we really are. Its not that they don't want us to know about extraterrestrials because knowing that ET is real won't cause panic. The "truth" about their existence and ours would upset religion.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Never heard of proof of aliens in the BC or AD.
I have heard of the alien saucer and UFO backers pushing the BC findings
of Dr Fell and even Bill Lyne out of the picture to promote the anti Tesla
cartel view of a world with aliens as part of their own world conquest.
Do not follow the cartel promoted Don Quixote way of life looking for aliens
or even think there are super beings cause God made us super on Earth.
ED: Is he Russian cause I did not identify his language. You see Russia
has all the Tesla works and were even noted in American libraries by
Timothy Good in his "Above Top Secret The World Wide UFO Cover-Up"
If saucers came from Tesla then all countries are in agreement to promote
the biggest lie tall tales just like Hitler was still alive after WWII with
another Big Lie and probably out lived JFK giving the thumbs down to go
ahead on the JFK assassination. Also from what I hear of his stories he
can't interpret dirt next to Velikovsky. For the benefit of all Shakespeare
was presented by state agents by way of Marlowe. The state has its ways
allowing a free country to carry along agents counter to Tesla in every way.

edit on 8/15/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I like where you are going OP, but I have never seen convincing evidence of pyramids on Mars.

Do you have any?

i'm currently working on the theory that the red disk surmounted on the heads of pharaohs is NOT the sun but mars. would explain a few things, however, i don't have enough evidence yet to create more than a theory. i'd go so far as to say it doesn't even qualify as a theory yet, more like a hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

hi mr. op. can you point me to the evidence that sitchin was ordered
to write the earth chronicles? that guy in the video you posted, is really not adequate evidence for me. particularly since he mentions balducci or whatever his name was, who only appears in sitchin's sphere of influence some 30 years after the earth chronicles were written, and then only to discuss the official stance of the vatican on the subject of ETs.
edit on 15-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I'll give you a clue, check out Graham Hancock.
While he's not big on the ET thing he present's a compelling case for a mother culture civilisation that predate's the Sumerian one.
I was reading a book on UFO's once and it presented the three areas they could of come from:

Outer Space.
Trans-Dimensional.
Inner-Earth / Other Planets.

My money's on the latter two...

Interesting to hear what India folk (Guru's) have to say about this also:

edit on 15-8-2011 by WatchRider because: Video Addition

new topics

top topics

join