It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike, Gang Culture and the London Riots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Many years ago a certain prominent Freemason, satanist and Confederate officer Albert Pike penned an extraordinary letter.

In this letter, Pike is said to have detailed the background to three world wars the illuminati was planning to bring about their global dictatorship. The first two happened as he predicted and this is what he said about the third:

'The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion ... ... We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.'

Nihilism is a word that has been banded about an awful lot just lately but what is it?

A 'Nihilist' is someone who 'believes that there is no purpose; that life has no meaning or higher reason; and there is no such thing as morality or truth.'

It is the mental and emotional state of so many who riot, because their life experience is that all of those things are fact, even though they are not.

There does seem to be a clear link between Pike plan and all of the things that are coming into fruition now.

Coordinating such a plan with several gangs would not be hard.. Money speaks loud in gang circles.. That, with the addition of loot would make this a tantalizing prospect for Pike' conditioned army of nihilist gangs... But creating those gangs and culture is something else...

The last 30 years has indeed been an onslaught of media manipulation, materialism, political correctness, liberal social engineering and so on that has created huge gulfs between different sections of society setting them all of on certain paths..

I believe that gang culture was one of those paths... A nihilist culture that is uneducated and easily manipulated by materialistic values conditioned into them by very clever puppet masters, using pikes outlined plan as a guide...

Thinking about it over the last week, and seeing the reactions of folks voicing their opinions over the net, calling for the iron fist of government, already we are seeing a further grip and erosion of our freedoms..

This 15 year old boy can testify to that.

I think we are all being played by very clever men who will make us beg to give up our freedoms, and create a society in their image.

And they are winning...

edit on 15-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

No doubt we're being played. The enemy has been playing both sides of every conflict throughout history - my money's still on Jesus though.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Looks a bit like a parody of/parallel to the Protocols.

Can you tell us your source for this quote, please? Is the original letter available for inspection? Has it been published?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

I cannot provide a link at the moment but I do not buy the freemason rebuttle of the letters none existence either as everything in the 1871 document is coming into fruition.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

When something is too preposterous to be believed, that is when you should look extra closely and examine if it might not be true. When we finally look and see for the first time in significant numbers is when any change will be able to occur.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by EvanB

When something is too preposterous to be believed, that is when you should look extra closely and examine if it might not be true. When we finally look and see for the first time in significant numbers is when any change will be able to occur.

What made me suspicious of the coordination of the riots was the initial inaction of the police and the fact that various gangs used radios to coordinate their efforts.

I thought something was off from the begining so have spent the week probing and listening into peoples opinions.
I am amazed at how ready people are to give up basic freedoms..

It just seems planned

And i believe it was

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Albert Pike was considered high ranking enough that he wrote the book Morals and Dogma of Scottish Rite of Freemasons. In that book he goes into great detail about the 3 World Wars that was to come. One must note that it was published in the 1880's. I can't get over the fact that when it is proclaimed by some that all that we are enduring is by design. The debunkers come out and scream to the heavens that we are crazy. How obvious can it be when anyone can see through history that WWI and WWII have come and gone just as planned and predicted by Albert Pike and others. It is a matter of historical fact that it is written in the book mentioned and the letter posted The fact that WWIII is on the horizon and also by design. Franklin Roosevelt once stated that nothing in politics is by chance you can be sure it was planned that way. What does it take to admit if only to ones self that this is true. Also what does it take to face facts that TPTB serve their God Lucifer. This acknowledgement doesn't come from me but from their own mouths and their own words. If I amd others like me are crazy for relaying their documents and information. What are the people who think and write and plots these deeds?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
post removed by staff

link

Pikes letter to Giuseppe Mazzini 1871

edit on Mon Aug 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by EvanB

Albert Pike was considered high ranking enough that he wrote the book Morals and Dogma of Scottish Rite of Freemasons. In that book he goes into great detail about the 3 World Wars that was to come. One must note that it was published in the 1880's. I can't get over the fact that when it is proclaimed by some that all that we are enduring is by design. The debunkers come out and scream to the heavens that we are crazy. How obvious can it be when anyone can see through history that WWI and WWII have come and gone just as planned and predicted by Albert Pike and others. It is a matter of historical fact that it is written in the book mentioned and the letter posted The fact that WWIII is on the horizon and also by design. Franklin Roosevelt once stated that nothing in politics is by chance you can be sure it was planned that way. What does it take to admit if only to ones self that this is true. Also what does it take to face facts that TPTB serve their God Lucifer. This acknowledgement doesn't come from me but from their own mouths and their own words. If I amd others like me are crazy for relaying their documents and information. What are the people who think and write and plots these deeds?

Indeed

What make me shudder more than anything is the public reaction condoning everything from steralization to hanging. In some forums I have suggested the most extreme punishments on the rioters to gauge a response and was saddened to see how many agreed to them..
This coordinated action has revealed the dark heart of this country, and has also proved to me that nihilism is not just confined to the gangs but to the general populace wha have been spoon fed the same crap as gang members. So called "law abiding" and decent people?

How about uncarring, unloving, unholy hypocrites who are as much to blame for all the trouble and ill discapline as anyone else.

If you really loved your kids you would discapline them, and buying them "stuff" is not loving them either. The haves who rioted included the daughter of a millionare.. Having everything in the world creates a bored and nihilistic child as much as having nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I think we are all being played by very clever men who will make us beg to give up our freedoms, and create a society in their image.

I think you make a very good point. I am not exactly a liberal but I'm reasonably tolerant and broad-minded. However, I do like to live in a society where people have respect for each other as human beings and where everyone, from little old ladies to the meanest ******* on the block, can go about their business unmolested.

To achieve this we need some sort of structure and an agreement on what constitutes good manners and socially acceptable behaviour.

When I saw the rioting and looting I was so shocked and appalled that I would happily have agreed to a shoot-to-kill policy and water cannon.

If any of these rioters had been concerned about the shooting of Mr Duggan or the treatment by police of the 16 year old girl they would have been demonstrating outside Scotland Yard or marching up Whitehall. IMO.

I couldn't believe that one of the buildings set on fire in Tottenham was not only occupied by shops but it included flats - people were being burnt out of their homes.

Under the circumstances, I see no need to apologise for wanting the rioters, whilst in the act of rioting, to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

What pulled me up in my thinking was seeing pictures in the papers a day or two later of suspected rioters being hauled out of their homes during police raids.

Apparently, anyone could point the finger at a neighbour and the police would move in to search their homes and take away items that may have been looted.

Although the suspects faces were blurred in the photos I saw, I imagine they would be easily identified by their friends and neighbours.

I've been thinking that I live in a world of a person being thought of as innocent until proved guilty. I'd like them to be treated as innocent until proved guilty, too. That doesn't mean having their picture put in the papers as they are very publicly marched off by the police.

I believe anyone suspected of a serious crime should not be given bail. I believe that anyone convicted of a serious crime ought to be locked away for a very long time, for the good of society. And not just locked up - every effort should be made to rehabilitate the person.

BUT - I worry when I see myself cheering to see SUSPECTED rioters hauled out of their homes and police going in to search through their possessions on the word of a member of the public.

If I approve of those actions for one section of society, then I must approve of those actions for all sections of society.

I really don't know how much evidence against the suspected rioters the police needed before raiding them but, from what I read, it didn't look like they needed much. There was such pressure to round people up and punish them it was easy to believe that a tip-off would do.

So, there you have it. I am now happy to accept that people can be shot and drowned whilst rioting, but I object to them being arrested and having their homes searched on the word (and only the word) of a neighbour.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Originally posted by EvanB

I think you make a very good point. I am not exactly a liberal but I'm reasonably tolerant and broad-minded. However, I do like to live in a society where people have respect for each other as human beings and where everyone, from little old ladies to the meanest ******* on the block, can go about their business unmolested.

To achieve this we need some sort of structure and an agreement on what constitutes good manners and socially acceptable behaviour.

When I saw the rioting and looting I was so shocked and appalled that I would happily have agreed to a shoot-to-kill policy and water cannon.

If any of these rioters had been concerned about the shooting of Mr Duggan or the treatment by police of the 16 year old girl they would have been demonstrating outside Scotland Yard or marching up Whitehall. IMO.

I couldn't believe that one of the buildings set on fire in Tottenham was not only occupied by shops but it included flats - people were being burnt out of their homes.

Under the circumstances, I see no need to apologise for wanting the rioters, whilst in the act of rioting, to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

What pulled me up in my thinking was seeing pictures in the papers a day or two later of suspected rioters being hauled out of their homes during police raids.

Apparently, anyone could point the finger at a neighbour and the police would move in to search their homes and take away items that may have been looted.

Although the suspects faces were blurred in the photos I saw, I imagine they would be easily identified by their friends and neighbours.

I've been thinking that I live in a world of a person being thought of as innocent until proved guilty. I'd like them to be treated as innocent until proved guilty, too. That doesn't mean having their picture put in the papers as they are very publicly marched off by the police.

I believe anyone suspected of a serious crime should not be given bail. I believe that anyone convicted of a serious crime ought to be locked away for a very long time, for the good of society. And not just locked up - every effort should be made to rehabilitate the person.

BUT - I worry when I see myself cheering to see SUSPECTED rioters hauled out of their homes and police going in to search through their possessions on the word of a member of the public.

If I approve of those actions for one section of society, then I must approve of those actions for all sections of society.

I really don't know how much evidence against the suspected rioters the police needed before raiding them but, from what I read, it didn't look like they needed much. There was such pressure to round people up and punish them it was easy to believe that a tip-off would do.

So, there you have it. I am now happy to accept that people can be shot and drowned whilst rioting, but I object to them being arrested and having their homes searched on the word (and only the word) of a neighbour.

I have to admit to the same thing

But being on sites like this you cant help but see the big picture of whats happening, regardless of the personal outrage of the criminality, especially when you "follow the money" as it were and link it all together to see the real picture.

Then i get REALLY angry!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So 150+ years ago ta pro-slavery racist confederate officer believed in the imaginary illuminati. He when on to create the domestic terrorist group and "al-queda before al-queda" that later became the Klu Klux Klan(klowns).

He believed that there was a illuminati. Is it so hard to believe?

I guess all those crazy people were wrong about the nwo now.

edit on 15-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

My post was a long one so I didn't vent my feelings about those towards the top of the heap and the criminal way in which they run things.

My feeling is that, in any sort of organisation, the rot starts at the top. I'm not making excuses for anyone here, hooliganism and thuggery are still wrong. But those responsible for rioting and arson aren't the only ones I would like to see up before a judge.

My feeling is that in a land with fair laws and punishments, that made sense to the people, there would be less criminal activity and certainly less ammunition for those who try to find ways to excuse it.

I just don't have the words to express how all this has saddened me as well as angered me.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Albert Pike's 'letter to Manzinni' has undergone some pretty serious de-bunking, being attributed to a forgery based on a hoax by one leo Taxil.

Then again if the plan had been spilled - perfectly possible (imperative) for the illuminati to manufacture a 'source of the hoax' - wait for it to become well known - and then then debunk it.

More importantly though - the plan seems to be being carried out to the letter. Either because they copied it or more likely it is an obvious and viable plan/strategy to start with.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by EvanB

My post was a long one so I didn't vent my feelings about those towards the top of the heap and the criminal way in which they run things.

My feeling is that, in any sort of organisation, the rot starts at the top. I'm not making excuses for anyone here, hooliganism and thuggery are still wrong. But those responsible for rioting and arson aren't the only ones I would like to see up before a judge.

My feeling is that in a land with fair laws and punishments, that made sense to the people, there would be less criminal activity and certainly less ammunition for those who try to find ways to excuse it.

I just don't have the words to express how all this has saddened me as well as angered me.

Those at the top are millions of times worse than any of those looters before the magistrate this week.

Not only are they themselves guilty of looting every single persons wallet, but they also created the conditions for rioting in the first place with years of social engineering, divide and conquor, vilification of percieved threats, turning our best and brightest to war in the name of a noble cause yet its really about corporate greed, our young men and women traumatised forever because of war and their part in it, and the MILLIONS dead because of it... They are sooo much worse than ANY chav looter!

I had better stop there for the sake of my blood pressure but you get the point!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Albert Pike's 'letter to Manzinni' has undergone some pretty serious de-bunking, being attributed to a forgery based on a hoax by one leo Taxil.

Then again if the plan had been spilled - perfectly possible (imperative) for the illuminati to manufacture a 'source of the hoax' - wait for it to become well known - and then then debunk it.

More importantly though - the plan seems to be being carried out to the letter. Either because they copied it or more likely it is an obvious and viable plan/strategy to start with.

You only have to look at those who have made concerted effort to debunk it to see that they doth protest too much.. Mostly well meaning freemasons who refuse to believe that anything like that can come from their vaunted organisation.

The proof however is in the pudding and as you say, "the plan" and its adherence is plain to see no matter how much they cry foul.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is a great thread.
I posted on the thread 'Do you think the riots are a false flag?' that I believed the Masons were behind it ,at first (later just greedy or selfish people) but I didn't have any proof. Well done for finding it.

So what can we do about it, most people are overreacting to this, hatred is becoming the norm. But I still believe there is always a way out, a solution that doesn't give the Enemy the upperhand.

I kept thinking of a saying 'Let the punishment fit the crime'. My brain obviously telling me something but politics and Law bamboozle me.

We are the ones that have our eyes wide open and we must help the blind to see. But how? Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
This is a great thread.
I posted on the thread 'Do you think the riots are a false flag?' that I believed the Masons were behind it ,at first (later just greedy or selfish people) but I didn't have any proof. Well done for finding it.

So what can we do about it, most people are overreacting to this, hatred is becoming the norm. But I still believe there is always a way out, a solution that doesn't give the Enemy the upperhand.

I kept thinking of a saying 'Let the punishment fit the crime'. My brain obviously telling me something but politics and Law bamboozle me.

We are the ones that have our eyes wide open and we must help the blind to see. But how? Any ideas?

What CAN we do about it?

The mob have already aquiesced and am demanding the worst punishments and am willing to let go of freedoms to do it

In this falsely manipulative democracy the mob will have their way.

This thread has been largely ignored by even the ATS mob lol

Even the debunkers are very few

Sometimes the ptb hide their plans in plain sight, and their revealed outlandishment serves as cover..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
it's just continuing policy of "problem-reaction-solution" doctrine - www.disclose.tv...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join