It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is NOT racially motivated if the victim is white!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Stuff like this has been going on in my town for a while now. Interestingly, when people stood up and complained, THEY were the ones viciously attacked by the media for being "racists." Yeah, you read that right.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The reason you see this kind of hate crimes is because parents are still teaching their children to hate. Yes i am a white man, and my great great grandfather fought for the Confederacy and yes I am proud of his dedication to his cause. However i do not condone hate or racial crimes. What alot of youngsters nowadays do NOT know is that The Civil War was NOT fought over slavery 100%. It was about states rights to govern themselves. Abe Lincoln decided to institute his own "Big Government" and gave the South an ultimatum, free the slaves and do it now or else. Well, the southern land barons said "we need 20 years to build a system so our economy doesnt crash", Lincoln said NO, so Robert E. Lee said "i'm not going to stand for this obstruction of states rights" and Virginia succeded and the other southern states followed suit.

A lesson in history that is no longer taught. The new lesson in history is that the cycle of hate will never end until people stop teaching their children to hate. Anthropology 101, there are no different races, only different ETHNICITIES. The only different races were the other sub-species of humans that died out LONG before our race the modern man came about. We are ALL the same race of human, we just look different, and if youre hating on someone because they look different than you, then you are doomed to die out like our predecessor species.

Lastly and a bit off-topic, the cycle is repeating itself. "Those whom forget history are doomed to repeat it"-George Santayana. Big Government once again rearing its ugly head in modern times, and everytime it rears its head something catastrophic always occurs. Everything that is happening now has already been done before. The U.S. is replaying every moment in the ancient Roman's history down to the letter and it will end in the same place, burning while its leader looks on and plays his fiddle, cackling maniacly.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gannicus

This is exactly right.
Parents teaching hate and environments that nurture hate. In the case of black racism, the media encourages it!

In my city, the local hip hop/RnB station was doing its daily morning show, and the hosts started saying that "black people have a right to be racist". NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE RACIST. Rappers speak about hate for the white man. Black power advocates speak about hate for the white man.

In reality, there is a conspiracy against the black community in the US. Perpetrated by primarily elite white people who control the power structure.

That being said, it is not a "white" plot. It has nothing to do with skin color and until that is understood nothing can be done to rectify the situation.

The reason the media won't call black-on-white, or hispanic-on-white, or asian-on-white, crime a "hate crime" is because then you'd really stir up the hive. The powers that be don't want racism to be eliminated because it keeps minorities fighting against the imaginary enemy of the entire white race instead of the REAL enemy, which is the ruling class.

Just my $0.02

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Any1 of u remember what took place in mississippi 2 weeks ago?

Group of white teens on the white side of town got pissed drunk / decided it was a good idea 2 drive over 2 the black side of town 2 kill a black man.

Teens found a 49 year old black factory worker in a parking lot / surrounded him & beat him up.
There was video camera's in the parking lot that showed the man staggering back 2wards his car.
On his way back 2 his car, 1 of the teens ran him over with his truck. The man DIED instantly.....

The teen who ran the man over / murderer was heard bragging how he killed that ######...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
what rhymes with bigger?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

Yes, and they are rightfully being charged with a hate crime. However, if it were reversed they would not be. That is the point of the OP.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

yea i know what you mean, it was all over the news and im sure it still will be. yet i have not seen a single peep about the fair incident from anyone on the MSM channels. heard about it on the radio though (walton & johnson)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Currently living in Vancouver Canada.
A Couple of summers ago in Courtney,3 white guys drove up 2 a black guy / starting taunting him with racist remarks / attacked him (black guy did a good job fighting them off though I'll tell ya that!) The whole incident was caught on video / was on youtube but I think they took it down

None were charged with a hate crime if I recall

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here's where I stand:

I think "hate crime" laws a frikn ridiculous. If you attack someone, it doesn't matter if you did it because they were white, black, gay, arab, whatever. You deserve to be punished based on your actions, not the motivation behind your actions.

So I don't think these people should be charged with a hate crime. They should be charged with attempted murder.

That being said, there ARE laws about "hate crime" and "racially motivated" crime, so even though I don't think this type of legislation should exist, since it does, it should be applied evenly and fairly.

So either repeal all the stupid "hate crime" laws, OR keep them, and then ALSO prosecute blacks and other minorities that are guilty of such things. Because as it stands now, it's not hate crime legislation, it's anti-white legislation.

Until we remove the disease of hate from our society, this kind of crap isn't going to stop. The media, schools, police, parents, they all send a message that it's OK to attack white people because they are the cause of all the world's ills, while at the same time having the nerve to say that white people are the racist ones. Hypocrisy is strong with the minority population.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
lets all agree that in 50+ years in us / canada most people will have tanned skin so there wont be anymore racially motivated hate crimes.

there will still be gay bashing though!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

lol jersey shore spry tan and tanning beds hahah.
the carrot people

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

What do you expect? Many of them probably hear a lot of anti-white rhetoric at their homes and neighborhoods. At school they learn about how evil white people are and when they turn on the TV its the same message. That sort of constant, non-stop demonetization has created a new generation of racists and self hating whites.

Its really too bad we cant all just act like human beings and stop being so obsessed with the color of skin.

Not just at home. There's anti-white rhetoric on TV

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sigh. This is the kind of stuff that makes me wish the Lord would come back soon and finish this. I quit watching the news because all you hear about is racism and murder. Just end humanity, we wont go out in glory, we will all go out with a pig-like squeal.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I continuously see threads about reptilians, yet the only "proof" I ever see is blurry videos of "fangs" or "scales". I just don't see the point of always bringing them up as the master of all conspiracies if there are UFO pics and videos that are clearer than anything about reptillians.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

I know the feeling when i was 16 i got in a taxi, with some other guys, seemed friendly, said they were going my way, well they drove around my city a bit, then took me to a secluded spot where they, beat me to an inch of my life taking everything i had on me, leaving saying " dont worry its just cos your white" this is in england Leicester, and before people start getting racist! i count that as bad luck, has nothing to do with race, so forget peoples colours!! and accept them as they are, if we can all do that then maybe we can loose this rivallry!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

It's nothing but propaganda because there's no possible way that anyone other than white people are racist, right?

These days, you need to teach your kid how to fight and encourage them to fight, because animals like this, no matter what their race or creed, won't back down until you do.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
When I was in high school there was a club called the Black Student Union. Anyone could join, and it operated basically like all the other clubs on campus. Some friends of mine decided they wanted to start a club called the White Student Union and were shot down by the school board even though they filled out all the necessary paperwork and had collected a massive amount of student signatures supporting the cause. They tried again under the name European Student Union, since we had every other club for the different ethnic groups. This time they were not only denied again, but ended up in trouble because members of the black student union claimed that my friends were attempting to start a KKK chapter on campus. How is that fair? It's not...

The issue I realized though is so simple. Racism is encouraged to keep people busy with issues that don't involve TPTB. Just like marriage equality, DADT, etc. We're dividing and conquering ourselves at this point! They don't care who dies. I just don't know what it will take for people to understand that they're being played and played hard.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If they come near me, they will be getting a 800,000 volts of electricity in the nearest region I can get to.
cell phone stun gun
Not kidding plus I also have another stun gun that is not "camoflouged". I'd like to fry their Retard A$$ real good I'd love them to come after me, I don't understand why more people don't carry these awesome weapons, it's much funner to fry someone and watch them pee themself and have to live with that embarrassment then killing them with a real gun!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Like I said in 50+years MOST americans / canadians r gonna have light brown skin (not from sun tanning!)
I live in canada / grew up in the states. Just look at all the people around u now / imagine in 50+ years what every1 will look like.
I love bringing this up because it is the truth / will happen unless the world ends b4 then.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

you know what I bet that if I was the victim of a beat whitey night it would quickly turn into white guy commits hate crime by defending himself with a gun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join