It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid Much?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The fury of the American people at the ineffectiveness of their political leaders has got these guys running scared. A few innocent briefcases left outside an office illustrates this point.

Bomb squad called to John Boehner's office

West Chester police and the Butler County Sheriff’s Bomb Squad detonated three suspicious briefcases found outside the door at the local office of House Speaker John Boehner Sunday morning, finding no explosives.

A township officer spotted the black briefcases around 11:30 a.m.

Only papers were inside the briefcases, according to township officials.

Source

Apparently there have been protests going on outside the offices in the past weeks. When the officer spotted the briefcases, panic ensued.

This is a good thing IMO; the government should be afraid of the people, not the other way around.

Those wackjobs, from both parties, have been screwing the little guy, all the while bowing to the corporations who pay for their campaigns. They haven't represented the real American voter for over 30 years and they realise that the voters are waking up to this fact.

Roiting around the world has shown them that the people can remain asleep for only so long and when they wake up, there can be hell to pay.

I love the fact that their decades of betrayal now has them jumping at shadows, afraid that the people they are supposed to represent may finally catch on to their betrayal and call them to justice.

Perhaps if they get afraid enough, they just might break away from their corporate owners and start representing the little guy once again, like they are supposed to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
A few innocent briefcases left outside an office illustrates this point.

Best one I've heard of so far was the 2007 Boston bomb scare in which a few toys (from a popular TV show) with lights had been sitting around for days (and some for WEEKS) before the city went crazy and called in the bomb squad.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You want a very careful balance, here.

For the government to be sufficiently scared, that it is willing to curb its' excesses, is a good thing.

For the government to be absolutely mad with terror, however, most definitely is not. Believe me when I say that one thing you really do not want to see, is the contemporary American government truly take the gloves off. If that was to happen, lots of people would die. Lots, and lots, and lots of people would die.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Believe it or not, this behavior is business as usual in a country that has a possibility of being bombed.

I grew up in Dublin, Ireland during the 1980's when the troubles were in full swing. Every second day the trains would be severely delayed and / or cancelled because of a bomb scare. These were always bags or briefcases people left on the platforms by accident.

Bomb squad would be called in the whole nine yards.

It was so commonplace it became the norm & I thought nothing of it, I was under 10.

Its not scared or terrified, its protocol.
edit on 15-8-2011 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sorry but this by far is the most ridiculous yet...
HOLLYWOOD SCRIPT REJECTED, THEN BLOWN UP

This is what our world is coming to...

stupid.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221
It was so commonplace it became the norm & I thought nothing of it, I was under 10.

Its not scared or terrified, its protocol.
edit on 15-8-2011 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

its indoctrination.

eventually swat killings will be a norm, just takes time

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

For the government to be absolutely mad with terror, however, most definitely is not. Believe me when I say that one thing you really do not want to see, is the contemporary American government truly take the gloves off. If that was to happen, lots of people would die. Lots, and lots, and lots of people would die.

You do make a good point there. That is the American way; destroy anything that can be perceived as a threat with maximum force. At least that's the way its been since the Bush years.

The thing I see from this is that their guilty consciences are making them realise that, maybe they deserve to be blown up by the American public. They are coming to realise that they deserve to be punished for their crimes and they are starting to jump at shadows, knowing that thye have comitted great wrongs against the regular Joe throughout their whole politcal careers.

They are becoming nervous and jittery because they know they cannot get away with what they have done to this country forever and that, someday, justice will have to be served.

They know that Americans are getting wise to their games; they have kept us divided for decades with side issues like abortion, gay rights and racism while they have quietly shifted power in favor of the mega corporations. They have kept us distracted by fringe "social issues" all the while they have been comitting economic warfare against the middle class in order to create the perfect slave society for their corporate overlords. Hilaire Belloc called it The Servile State; a state in which the people are obligated to serve the corporations in return for a minimum of economic security. The best way to bring this about is to destroy the economy and then appear as the world's saviors by imposing this system after the masses have become desperate enough. I believe we may be living through the end game cycle of this plan right now.

The American public is finally feeling the full effects of this economic assult and are trying to jump out of the pot before it comes to a full boil. The politicians in power fear that the people may revolt against them before they can completed their plans and enslave us all.

edit on 8/15/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
OK, I agree with most of what you say. I also believe the American people are getting pretty fed up but I'm not sure it's the majority of us. in all honesty if we were fed up as a people how do you explain the Iowa straw poll? Bachmann? are you serious Iowans? or Perry? are you kidding me Texas? or those fools in Wisconsin who just reelected a majority of their Republican state senators in the recall elections. if the American people of Wisconsin were fed up they would have bounced those guys out on their you know what and returned the state legislature to Democrat control. with the Dems at the helm the working man isn't told to bend over in his job description. ....... like I said I agree that the level of fed up is rising but I question the mental competence of my fellow American on a daily basis. most days I think our mental incompetence as a people out weighs are fed -upness. I hate to say that but it is how I feel. (Phillyburbs huh ~ just moved from there after living many, many moons there)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
The thing I see from this is that their guilty consciences are making them realise that, maybe they deserve to be blown up by the American public.

The core of the American government, is currently run by psychopaths. I am not inclined to believe that Obama is a genuine psychopath, personally; but he has sold his soul, so he might as well be. They are using someone who still has some ability to genuinely feel, as a means of manipulating the public.

My point in bringing this up though, is that psychopaths feel no guilty conscience, or remorse for their actions. I've read about Hillary Clinton smiling as she had a 70+ year old Vietnam veteran dragged out of a speech she was giving once, and he was then bashed and thrown in jail. People like Hillary will not have a problem murdering every last man, woman, and child of the American public, if they were able to...because they don't feel, the way we do. They literally have different neurology.

So Janet Napoletano and Obama will feel remorse, perhaps; but the Hillaries and the Dick Cheneys and the Henry Kissingers, no.

I believe we may be living through the end game cycle of this plan right now.

It is difficult to predict, when the end will come. I thought we might see the camps come online under Bush, but we didn't. I don't think we will under Obama, although we still might. The next President, probably.

The American public is finally feeling the full effects of this economic assult and are trying to jump out of the pot before it comes to a full boil. The politicians in power fear that the people may revolt against them before they can completed their plans and enslave us all.

As is always the case, the troops will hold the balance of power. Civilians can do nothing against soldiers in riot armor and tanks, with automatic weapons. It will rest solely on whether or not they will be willing to kill the civilian population; as it always ultimately does.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

I think most Americans still think they can fix the system by voting in the "right" party. They are so blinded by partisanship they fail to see that both sides have been working against them and are still convinced that if they just get enough of their people into office, they will be able to turn this country around and everything will turn out fine.

Most people don't want a violent confrontation and are hoping that their vote can still make the difference to bring about positive change.

The thing is, some people have been paying attention and have realised that, election after election, no matter who gains power in congress, its always the little guy who gets screwed. The Dems CLAIM to be for the little guy but, their actions over the past two years have shown who their true masters are. The Repubs claim that by deregulating capitalism, the free market will raise all boats. I haven't seen that happen and since the "Reagan revolution" wages and standard of living have been stagnant for workers while the righ just get richer.

Some people are starting to wake up and these are the one the government fears so much. Notice how hard they work to label anyone who knows what's really going on as a "potential domestic terrorist".

They know that most revolutions are fought by and led by a small minority of the people. The government is greatly outnumbered by the people they rule over and their greatest nightmare is that enough of their serfs will rise up and fight back.

The government hopes that by demonizing the people who know what's going on, they can keep the majority placated or, at least afraid to join the resistance. The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing and they are hoping that most good men will turn on their fellow man to support the government against the "domestic terrorists".

People fear violent change and are happy to stick with the status quo, no matter how bad it may be. This is the reason the majority still try to work within the system which is rigged against them.

What the government fears is that, when enough people have nothing left to lose, there will be nothing stopping them from demanding the justice that has been withheld for so long.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
One of these days someone is going to get creative and leave a package containing a giant stinkbomb in it. Once they detonate, hello smelly!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
One of these days someone is going to get creative and leave a package containing a giant stinkbomb in it. Once they detonate, hello smelly!

And if they do that, it will be considered an "act of terrorism" (even though nobody really got hurt).

The perpetrators will be mercilessly hunted down and shipped off to Guantanamo for endless rounds of torture.

Gotta love how the government over-reacts to damn near everything anymore.

Pretty soon they'll start leveling charges against people who accidentally leave their bags unattended in a public place just to recoup the expenses incurred from their knee-jerk overreaction when the bomb squad is called in to blow up some poor kids bagged lunch.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I found a vid of them exploding the briefcases.

Check out the alarmist rhetoric the reporter uses calling the site a "crime scene" and a "very dangerous situation".

All that for a few briefcases with handwritten signs attached to them.

It doesn't take much to terrorize people anymore.

_________

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Please.

If this line of logic were correct, swat killings would be commonplace in Dublin right now.

They're not & neither are bomb scares.

new topics

top topics

join