It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation White Cake! Love does exist :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
My friend posted this on her FB and it is a video of a guy who plans a wedding for his girlfriend.

Over months he asked her key questions about what she wanted for her wedding and how it should be planned. Well he took note of these things and PLANNED a surprise wedding for her. She thought she was going to a retirement party yet she was going to her wedding!

She of course said yes and they get married that day lol Everyone was in on it but a few people and they were all there and ready. He even had her bridesmaids and her dress ready.

This is one of the sweetest thing I have ever seen. He took a huge risk, what if she said no? That would have been horrible but it turned out so sweet and movie like! Ohh this would make a good movie script!

I just thought I'd share with everyone here esp those who think love doesn't exist anymore or isn't real. To me this is proof

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thats made my day. I think I'd only do that for someone if I was 100% sure they would say yes. Obviously he did and she did lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That is the sweetest thing ever! What a lucky couple.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I hate that guy so much!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I hate that guy so much!

HAHA I knew someone would say this.

Don't hate the guy! We do realize not all men are like this. If women think this happens all the time they are crazy. It is just nice to see something like this. It shows some still get it!

I have dated guy who were romantic and I have dated guys who werent. To me it wasn't a big deal.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by djmeloDramatic
Thats made my day. I think I'd only do that for someone if I was 100% sure they would say yes. Obviously he did and she did lol.

Yup it made me smile too!

I was thinking the same thing, he had to be sure!

top topics

join