It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Helps Pay PA Terrorists Who Murdered Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

US Helps Pay PA Terrorists Who Murdered Americans

www.israelnationalnews.com

Every single Palestinian Authority terrorist held in an Israeli jail receives a monthly salary from the PA. Terrorists who committed the most heinous crimes – and therefore received longer sentences – receive the most money, according to a report in Israeli paper Yisrael Hayom.
Citing a report received by a senior government official in Jerusalem, the paper says that the terrorists' salaries are paid from the PA's "public budget," which accounts for about 3.5 percent of its total budget.

The PA treasury receives cash from two main sources: the US pays about 50 percent of the money
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The PA treasury receives cash from two main sources: the US pays about 50 percent of the money, and the rest is mostly from European Union member nations.

This is how it works when there are no checks and balances. After reading this, it is clear that in this little instance right here, we are paying terrorists for killing people.

Since some of the victims of PA terror are American citizens, the information means that US taxpayers pay monthly salaries to the people who murdered their fellow citizens. The latest US citizen who was a victim of PA terror is Ben Yosef Livnat, who was gunned down in Shechem.

Talk about Irony huh?

I know this is" jumping the shark" but we NEED some interference from an "outside" source. We NEED aliens to land here threatening our planet, before this planet will come together as one.

Right now we are divided, then sub divided, then divided again. We need something to bring us all together, and need it, fast.

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
you really dont think we are paying the libyan rebels either? or the entire group of al queda? or (ill even go there) israel? isnt everyone accustomed to it yet?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We don't need an Alien invasion to keep us together. If TPTB do orchestrate an invasion it will only be to deceive the population and create their one world government.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
who were the Americans killed by this group? I've never even heard of this PA group

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If you are surprised by this thread, then you are too stupid to understand how the world works. go back to sleep.

we are the inheritors of the fallout of ww2. such is the nature of conflict. conflict does not solve a problem... it just kicks the can down the road.

arbitrary solutions beget the defining issues of the next generation.

the arbitrary soloution of ww2E was the creation of the state of israel. the fundamental problem that will lead to ww3 is the creation of the state of israel.

what's next?

?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Why is it that all of these dang writers and editors consistently fail to provide links and verifiable attribution to their columns? It's infuriating, and particularly embarrassing to quote from these sources only to find out that no other journalist on the planet would make such a claim.

Also, why do Israeli-citizen prisoners get a "bonus" besides the pay they share from whatever funds this?

I noted the one link on this article leads to itself for those who want "more" on this.

Again, it appears these articles are for those looking for ammo, but it remains fairly unreliable because they insist on not citing a source to corroborate their assertions. Dare I say it?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is this not an old story form 2004 when it was reported in an Israeli newspaper.... I think it might be.

As I understand it (I am basing this on my sometimes questionable memory) the Palestinian National Authority was set up under the Oslo accords as an interim body until democratic elections could be held. Like I say I can’t remember all the details but I think I am right in saying that the idea was that Palestine would become self governing once peace deal had been bashed out and democratic elections held and in the mean time the PNA would take care of governance. For this reason they received allot of aid form the west however they had little control over how it was used and some of the money went to prisoners.

This is not a example of America directly funding these “terrorists”, anyway like I said this is a old story form 2004, why it is dated otherwise I don’t know perhaps it is a error or its propaganda. I know that in 2006 after Hamas won democratic elections the west got a bit annoyed and suspended all aid for a while until they could organise a way of channelling it through other groups so Hamas didn’t get the money. How that worked I have no idea, other than that the entire saga of Palestine is very complicated and makes my head hurt.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

who were the Americans killed by this group? I've never even heard of this PA group

The Palestinian Authority, or Palestinian National Authority (PNA)

I don’t think as a group they have ever been directly responsible for the intentional killing of Americans in a terrorist attack, you will probably find though that some of their members have had a role in the killing of Americans or been part of a group that has killed Americans. The organisation of the PNA however have never been a “terrorist group” as such but it is more that likely that they have some questionable members and connections . The PNA, are one of the most important groups in Palestine, set up under the Oslo accords they are not a designated “terrorist group”. If you read/watch allot of the news about Palestine they come up quite a bit.

I am not anti-Zionist, I do have some degree of sympathy with the plight of the Jews of Israel but probably more so for the Palestinians, with that in mind it is my personal view that this article is a piece of classical Zionist propaganda. Both sides do it, at ATS we need to learn to see through the smoke and past the mirrors.

hope that helps a bit

edit on 15-8-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Indeed, looks to be from 2004 as per Wikipaedia en.wikipedia.org...

But I cannot verify the source since it was subscription only.

The more recent news occured in Feb of this year talking about how this program also pays Hammas prisoners...
www.jpost.com...
edit on 8-15-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Ah thanks for that buddy, let me know if you find a copy of it. That kind of backs up what I am saying then about this being an old story, so here have a star, a bear and a slap in the face with a wet fish.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Whereas we have determined this news to be dated I will move this thread to Middle Eastern Issues where the discussion con continue in it's topically relevant home....

Thank you.

top topics

join