It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow in South Africa.....AGAIN!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Wow thats totally bizarre ! but incredibly fascinating too....
and coincidentally or not NZ has had snow too....hm tis rather interesting times we live in...

methinks mother earth is maybe trying to tell us something......we should all stop and listen.

fluffx

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Changing times indeed.

I see someone already posted a link to Wellington's (NZ) snow storm on the first page, so I won't add any more links.
Here on the Kapiti Coast 50km north of Wellington we had wet snow yesterday at sea level (I live by the beach), although it didn't settle on the ground.
Unprecedented in the 16 years I've lived here, but some older people think it snowed like this back in the 1930's.
We usually get a dumping on the Tararua Ranges at least once a year, but never down to this low level.
I haven't been to Wellington for 4 days, only went half way on Monday and turned back.
This was the main road through Mana the day I went down.

and this is just not right at all, palm trees and snow !

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzy

Hi Muzzy,

Thanks for the posting those pics!
My brother lived in NZ for a short while, and I'm going to forward him your 2 pics. You are so correct in saying that Palm Tress + Snow = So Wrong! The very first pic on this thread also shows a palm tree. I found it so weird that NZ and SA got hit with snow so close together.

How ironic that I was sitting here in Canada, watching the news about snow in NZ whilst speaking to my Mom in SA saying it's snowing!
I bet that will never happen again! I stand a better chance of winning the lottery

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can anyone from SA tell me what the normal pattern of the jet stream is in the south of Africa? Currently it is this: current jetstream but I cannot tell you if that it is different compared to the "normal".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join