It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lean Back By Fat Joe (My Comments/Complaints)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Rant/

Well well well. It seems that the new annoying anthem of radio stations all across america. It even has taken over songs such as Usher's "Yeah" and "Confessions". And to me it is "intollerable". I saw an interview with Fat Joe, Where he states that he and his crew had tried to create a "new" sound that no one else had. Altough he has created a new sound in the track, the rhymes and basis to the song is lame and annoying. Is it not enough that we have lame dances moves already like the Rock-A-Way (and who can forget the lamest move of all time, Will Smiths "creation" with "Nod Your Head") that we have to add "Lean Back" to that list. Hearing it from 3 different cars at a stop light is enough to make me roll my windows up till were moving again.

/Rant

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Now normally, I would be with you on this...but....I'ma big Joey Crack fan. I can't diss my manz like that. He doin what he gotta do to make that philly cream. In today's music industry you gotta have that poppy-club track. The song is not his best work that's as far as I can go.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I like Rap & Hip Hop, but I hate Fat Joe, and all of his songs. All of his rhymes sound like something I would make, and I am white. As you can imagine, that is bad.

join