It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just made Teslas Free Radiant Energy Device. It Works!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So after hearing about this and watching a video on it I wanted to test the design for myself.
My Shopping list.
Shopping list.
4 - Germanium Diodes (1N34)
2 - 100 uF 50V electrolytic Capacitors
2- 0.2 uF 50V ceramic capacitors
Antenna or wire.

I bought extra and bought it all on ebay it was less than 3 dollars for mats for one and I didn't pay freight so win.
anyhoo.
I tested it outdoors near dusk.

I then tested it indoors near a radiant energy source.

The output was 7.07 Volt DC and 0.10 amp.
Anyways made two of these circuits and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to what the best way to connect the two in parallel is I am hoping to increase my outdoor output by using more antenna arrays.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Shirak because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
From what I've read about these devices is that they're just full wave rectifiers, pickup up stray radiation from mains in your house, your computer, your TV etc....
Thats why it doesnt work so well outside.
And if they power goes off in your area, you dont pick up anything either.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Im all for taking it out and testing it away from tech. I need to work out the best way to connect it to a charging circuit and leave it somewhere remote attached to a battery.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Who cares really though? If you have a few of these you could drastically reduce your bill, especially if your making enough energy to satisfy the entire house. Just use enough electricity to keep the AC running in your place and use these to pick up the stray left overs, badda bing, (almost) free.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Try using a car battery or something of the likes. Or a rechargeable 12V. I would try just connecting the ends to the lead and ground on any battery and see if the voltage is higher by taking the battery off the circuit and testing its voltage

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly.

It's just like when you put a fluorescent bulb next to a Tesla coil and it lights up. Is that free energy? No, it's just coming from the Tesla coil.

It's a cool little experiment, but it's not free energy, it's just picking up electricity that's already been generated.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Can you post the plan for this?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Is this the same type of technology that powered the Great Seal Bug?

In the early 1950's, a Soviet listening device was found in the American embassy in Moscow. This came to the attention of the world when it was displayed at the United Nations in May, 1960. It was a cylindrical metal object that had been hidden inside the wooden carving of the Great Seal of the United States - the emblem on the wall over the ambassador's desk - which had been presented to him by the Soviets.

The Great Seal features a bald eagle, beneath whose beak the Soviets had drilled holes to allow sound to reach the device. At first, Western experts were baffled as to how the device, which became known as the Thing, worked, because it had no batteries or electrical circuits. Peter Wright of Britian's MI5 discovered the principle by which it operated. MI5 later produced a copy of the device (codename SATYR) for use by both British and American intelligence.

thanks in advance for answering my question.

GM
edit on 15-8-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Be very, very careful with this. I don't want to scare you, but I've read that the specific field that this taps for energy, is traceable. I've wanted to try this myself, but I've been worried about getting a visit from these individuals if I do:-

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Have a source for this claimed article you read?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Good post, exactly what we should be doing when we read something that seems outlandish...test it.

Yes, it probably is picking up "leaking" power from the mains etc. That is, however free energy, cos it's not gonna cost you anything to use it.

It could definitely form the basis of a battery charger or power a small LED array, with some refinements it may do more.

Just a guess, but if you use a common rail for the antenna and a common output, that should give you the parallel circuit, shouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well done Op...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
reply to post by petrus4

Have a source for this claimed article you read?

www.ahealedplanet.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Some diodes do exhibit a negative resistor effect or free energy. It can take a couple of weeks to return if the gate has been engaged, but depends on the diode. It is not a lot of energy they provide, but is measurable. Connect in parallel to raise the amps, connect in series to raise the voltage.

Another thing to try and increase the power output is to try and tap into as many different electromagnetic frequencies as possible. This does get tricky.

Well done though, there is a lot out there just waiting.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Fair play to you man!
You had the balls to go out and test something like this that most of us arm chair experts sit around moaning about!

Is the electricity that comes through the device 'run off' or 'overspill' or would it be like, for arguments sake, plugging in another device. Will more electricity be used thus increasing your bill instead of reducing it?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly.

It's just like when you put a fluorescent bulb next to a Tesla coil and it lights up. Is that free energy? No, it's just coming from the Tesla coil.

It's a cool little experiment, but it's not free energy, it's just picking up electricity that's already been generated.

The term free energy could be misleading, or not.. it's a radiant energy device and it works by collecting .. well.. radiant energy!

This is energy that either originates from your own wiring but is lost due to improper shielding, heat or other means.. it's collecting that energy for use.. so in the view that you'd otherwise have lost it, and now you can collect it to a point means it's not really free but helping you maximize what you've paid for.. however, you're probably also collecting radiant energy from your neighbors and lines running near your home.. in THAT regard, you're collecting energy you've not paid for as well.. making it free.

The idea of the device was to support Tesla's vision of energy being broadcast freely through the atmosphere, this device would allow you to collect that energy without the need for running power lines .. such devices could be placed in homes, automobiles... etc

His vision never came to fruition so really you're just reaping the benefit of one half of the experiment.. it's interesting surely but I don't think there's enough radiant energy floating about to be particularly useful.
edit on 15-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
More antenna's wouldn't do the trick i guess, maybe you should try cascading the output.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Scavenged energy is good enough. That's as good as free, to me.
Props for building it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Tune into FM radio waves or TV waves.

Plenty of those about lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Fancy posting up the schematic you used?
I feel like playing with a soldering iron for a while...
edit on 15-8-2011 by SprocketUK because: I'm a spaz

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join