It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vows to protect nuclear scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Although the US is already funding other terrorist groups in Iran, the MEK would like also to "legally" receive US funding. Most likely the MEK is bidding to become the new "Government in Exile" recognized by US, so that US can install these terrorists into power after a theoretical US toppling of Iranian Government.

Hadn't even heard of the group but what you said here makes a lot of sense. So glad you popped in here!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Well this is highly suspect. Four top people involved in Iran's nuclear program have been murdered. My initial reaction was the US is behind it, then maybe Israel then probably both.

I think it would be an error to ignore the possibilty of an Arab state doing it - Saudia Arabia for example. All the Gulf states aer nervous about the Islamic Republic, and the idea they might get nukes has to ahve them changing their trousers.

With everyone blaming Israel/USA for anything that happens in Iran it'd be a good smokescreen to act under.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

IRAN has CLEARLY stated that they WILL use a NUKE on ISRAEL.....

And how many countries has Israel "clearly stated" it would nuke??

Look up the Sampson Option..

In 2003, Martin van Creveld, a professor of military history at Israel’s Hebrew University, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence.[19] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's "The Gun and the Olive Branch" (2003) as saying "I consider it all hopeless at this point. ... We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under." He quoted General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

en.wikipedia.org...

Gotta wonder who are the dangerous/crazy ones..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well considering after the 4 assassinations, a man on a moped was spotted speeding away from the scene. And if history has told us anything, the Mossad love their mopeds....

Just saying...Put 1 and 1 together to get 11!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Yeah, i can play that one too..... The point is, is that it's okay for ISRAEL to threaten IRAN with a nuclear attack backed by a stacked up corrupt UN Council of American dictators. While we're at it, lets twist the news stories, so that it looks like these nations are backwards and need your interference, oops, i mean intervention.

Getting closer!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That's nice. Stoopid scientists! Of course they need protection! They're sciencing all the time! They need protection! Doesn't anyone watch "science" fiction movies? Except for Buckaroo Banzai, all the scientists are like absent minded professors that might hurt themselves trying to use a mr Coffee! Besides, who cares if Iran has "THE BOMB"!, look who else has it, We do, Russia, China, France, Britian, Israel, Pakistan, India. Does it REALLY matter if the Iranians get it? Who's used it" the U.S. What did we learn from it? Holy Crap, those things are dangerous! Besides, We have robots that can drop precision guided weapons from orbit, anytime, anywhere, so who needs nukes! There as useless as a two party political system!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join