It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

""history" was written by a creator.. IN REVERSE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
""history" was written by a creator.. IN REVERSE...... so as to say ""yes"" YOU have FREE will.. but it has already been accounted for...

he knew our choices as he wrote our time.. like winding up a rubber-band airplane..

history was written backwards from the ""GOAL" --ultimate-- to our future--- to our present-- to our past...

to our "beginnings"

what a strange way to live life.... knowing all MY acts were counted-on,, planed and arranged..

yes i say i can choose to go right.. and i do.. but it was Written-out for --all of us.. from our end -- to our start

where ARE we going?????

EXACTLY where we're supposed to go..

all the creator had to do was,, WIND IT UP-- and LET IT GO..

IMHO

what do you think about THIS theroy?
edit on 8/15/11 by darrman because: spellenglish

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
definitely sounds like a cool theory, interesting, thought provoking and makes me want to know how and why you came up with this. What was your train of thought that led you to believe this? What's YOUR theory on how we were created (before you came up with this idea)? I think the answer to that would better explain what you're trying to convey. I'm diggin it though.
edit on 15-8-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i would say if true then its just one more dirty trick of the "creator'

i hope when i pass this life i can meet this creator and give him my two cents about his philosophical view of the way things are .. and what he has made...

don't worry guys i will give him the ATS treatment no pics or it didn't happen break down !

But we still need evidence of a "Creator" before we can psycho anaylize him no?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Stretching the realms of even probable theory me thinks. Almost wacko!! But imaginations can run wild!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

A pretty neat theory, not entirely sure I agree with it, but great theory.

Would make a great concept for a movie

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wow this is freaky.....I dreamt last night that our lives are lived in reverse yet we only experience it as the opposite way around.

I was shown in my dream the chiken and egg theory and when shown in reverse was told there is your answer.

Now this morning I'm blown away to see a thread on the exact same subject.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I recall on waking this morning a comparison with my dream and the Flatland video relating to quantum mechanics.

The fact that an imaginable race living in a 2D world would only see and experience certain things and that to them a 3D world would be unimaginable.

Quantum wise there is suggestion that even a 4D world may exist which would unimaginable and unseen by us.

If our lives and history were infact lived in reverse how would we know otherwise?

Just a thought

edit on 15-8-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join