It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They live !! Reptilians exposed!! Alex Jones exposed!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

well you have alot to say on this subject. but lets say for arguements sake(this question is directed to everyone) that reptilians do exist. now other than the ocasional sightings, how would we even know? an obscure british writer? how would he know anything about their 'agenda'? did he get abducted and escape? i doubt it. so where do you guys get your "facts"? i have no clue

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

whispers of a nameless fear- sort of like in Lord of the Rings.

When hear lots of "eye witnesses" all saying the same, or similar things, it at least reasons that SOMETHING is happening. Take the trail from there...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Is it gullibility or insanity or a little of both? I haven't posted here in over a year and did the password recovery just to let you know you really, really need to get a life dude.

You show a clip with the blonde gal and have a caption saying her retina disappears?? Do you even know what a retina is? It is in the back of the eye where the optic nerve is, only visible when pupils are dilated and viewed with a high powered scope and/or ultra sound.

A twitch in someone's eyes during an interview = they are reptilian????

Wow. Don't take it personal (I dont even know who you are) with that first sentence but I have to be blunt reading stuff like this.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Reptilians are not "space aliens."

They come from the "demonic," they are extradimensional beings.

There you go..screaming..demons..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
you really think "reptilians " with such amazing clocking abilities to blend in with the other human species would give them selfs up because of pixlization in cameras ? and be caught lol

surley with all these cameras someones been caught shape shifiting ...?

not yet huh?

how about a blood sample that shows alien dna from a human ?

none yet huh?

the reptilian thing is cool but really there is zero evidence for it besides hearsay and some ancient refrences to them but im sure they were high on payote when making those refrences and saw things they could not explain so they called it "god"

kinda like lsd trips so i've heard ..

alex jones fear mongeror sure ..

reptilian ? hardly

im sure i could video tape your face and refrence reptilian moments ?

No matter who we kill and what we change, this brainwashed, arrogant, narcissistic, ignorant stupidity will still be spewed. I am an electronic engineering major and it never fails that people with this seemingly sensible logical that lack formal education in science make these condescending statements.
Atheists are hands down the worst about this.

For starters, no science is perfect.
A species for example 1000 years ahead of us would still have flaws and complications within their technology.

However, this is not claimed to be science but the genetic ability to adapt to human form. To physically shift as a means to protect itself and coexist with the human species. We are told that this reptilian is a subspecies of homo sapiens or some form of hybrid or cross breed depending on the individual under speculation.

I am very torn about the subject because I have not only seen the videos but found my share.
What can be dismissed as pixelation and distortion in some cases is conclusively there in 3 dimensions and overlaying other physical properties.
Today I observed a snake tongue come out of a very popular radio show host's mouth after a stress filled pause as well as a stressful series of eye clinches then followed by the slit eyes.
One point of the tongue overlapped the corner of the mouth while the other point overlapped the lip.

Prior to this, there appeared to be an eyeball inside the mouth.
All I know is, it's very bizarre and worth looking into.
Is every human being good?
No.
Is every human being evil?
No.
If this crap is all true, it must be assumed not all within this species are evil and those claiming that are bigots.

I have also seen with witnesses technology and events we are of course assured are make believe by the imperial government ruining our lives. I have seen that and more right in front of my face from varying distances. Sometimes as little as 8 feet away, sometimes a thousand feet and sometimes only 100.
I am one of those "I KNOW WHAT I SAW" people especially when I was not alone in what I saw.

The people making these claims have sometimes witnessed this occur in person and are not alone in what they saw.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Actually can't see it with Alex or Jessica, and Jessica is very sweet. She is very psi and aware. Also, not reptilian in source, but her spirit at one point of her journey somehow connected to this one and strong enough for me to recognize the energy is sirius, A, feline. I also recognize her in spirit as a Guide. I will add this, that I left a comment on one of her videos, that she was Sirius starseed, and she wrote back and confirmed what I had sensed, sharing crystal cities of a feline planet on Sirius.

There are many felines here on earth. My best friends grandson, for example, and he had quite an awakening, for he is AB- and we had scoop marks appear, flashes in the sky, white lit orb covered crafts and quite an ordeal for a week, while he was shouting on the phone to his grandmother, satellites do not fly under the cloud cover. My friend had shared numerous times that lions were guarding her property and she could see them when she was tipsy. I hadn't believed her then, do now though. It also explained why she had a picture of a lion goddess on her wall.

Oh, by the way, I was able to sense her because he was, and that signature came through. I recognized it. His dad too it seems, and a few other people I know comes through with. Lots of felines here and lot of lyra, humans as well.

We're all cosmic citizens, not from earth. All of us, every single one. But most are human now, here on earth. Only some are ET, and you wouldn't be able to tell easily. We're here in human form, in human school now.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
what do you think of these videos?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join