It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They live !! Reptilians exposed!! Alex Jones exposed!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Thank you. Hissssssss.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I am a very open minded guy. I had never heard of this theory until a few years ago when these types of threads first started popping up here on ATS. I have come into these types of threads many times and not once have I ever seen any type of "evidence" put forth that was just not a complete stretch at best. Sadly the "evidence" in this thread is even worse.

However I really do not understand how people can really believe in what appears to me to be complete nonsense. Yet I am still open to the idea. So with that in mind, for those who believe in the Reptilian Theory, can you please show me the absolute best evidence you have that they exist? Cause if what we see in this thread is the best evidence there is.... it is just downright pathetic and the believers should not even question or wonder why they are ridiculed.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What on earth is a 'retinal flip'

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Sounds like a kinky sex position!
lol

really though, I didnt see any "Scales" and the only thing i DID see what the "retnial flip" but i think she might have just been making a derpface

Our eyes roll back into our heads ALL THE TIME!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

What on earth is a 'retinal flip'

It is the proprietary, trademarked name for when Mary Lou Retton does a flip.

P.S. Old Dutch saying: 'Be normal; normal is crazy enough'.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by spav5

If FrequencyFence was here, he could offer his insight, he can pick up on things that i know im missing.
I'll try to get him to register.

When we close our eyes..they roll up.

Peace

Huh?
It didn't close its eyes.
You didn't even watch the video did you?

It blinks at 0:03 normally, when it hits, 0:10 the eye goes up.
At 0:10 it should have been a regular blink, but its eyes went up.

Some females who are snobs tend to do this action on a regular basis. Not to say they are reptilian, just saying that some girls tend to roll their eyes into the back of their heads if they feel like it or they are snobs.

For instance, this girl MUST BE reptilian as she rolled her eyes back!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If FrequencyFence was here, he could offer his insight, he can pick up on things that i know im missing.

Come on guys! Your eye rolls back into your head when you shut your eye.

AJ is a reptile?
you'd get that vein if you screamed as much as him.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok so let me get this straight and try to understand people's logic:

Just because some people are ridiculous enough to believe that certain videos show reptilian traits in the eyes, etc... that automatically means that reptilians are not real altogether?

I see a lot of really closed-minded people around here for a conspiracy forum.

They are not reptoid space aliens from some far off galaxy, but the "reptilian phenomenon" that people speak of is indeed real, people just do not seem to understand the concept at all, so they ridicule it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok, even David Ickes states that reptilians are parasitic. So if that is the case why would the face of the human change? If they are fourth dimensional they would be beyond our perception.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Are we talking Dr.Connors reptilian? or Kardashian reptilian..... we have to be specific here to know our enemy

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Bossk reptilians, obviously. Duh.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Dr Connors reptilian would be bad news....

Now.... Can someone please post photographic evidence of this??
Not poorly shot Youtube video's with webcams/phone cams/ commercially bought video cams, but either a high quality digital SLR or a Decent proffessional video camera...

no excuses here... there are literally hundreds of people that have "caught" these things with crap camera's,

people have said singing bowls break the Frequency or what ever madness it does.. well get one... my mates got one and we live in cntral scotland... not exactly a hotbed of hymalayan artifacts.. so i imagine you could get one relativley ease, or just use somthing which blasts out various frequencies like... a speaker and a laptop and about 15 minutes of using the right software...

Furthermore... eyes rolling is somthing people can do... so not really a mad snake ability.... secondly is there any evidence of these things happening on areas of the face where texture and light changes for example, corners of the mouth, areas at and around the eys and ears, noses can all reflect badly on cammera as first you dont know the source of light into the shot, then you do not know of any further light sources into the shot....cammera's arnt magic alien finders, they are mearly devices picting up the image placed before them.. light can be used to cause many tricks on uneven surfaces if shot correctly.

Now a poster said he is from Reptilian bloodline as he is decended from French aristocracy (or somthing like that) and scottish highlanders... this is the second time in about 5 days someone has told me about my family bloodlines, i am decended from Scottish noble men and irish kings.. and this seems to mean im involved with either Reptiles or the Tribe of Dan from israel.. its amazing what you can discover from Sudo-history...
Can someone fill me in more on this??

Then theres talk of these Reptiles owning the earth.. or being here for ages... or being demons... can people please post links to all this information as it must be documented for more than two people on here to believe it...

then reading through here... and from know where.... we have a super soldier... who posts you tube vids... and still gets called to assisante people... really???
First why would he be allowed to post on you tube if he was a super soldier... would he not always be on active duty.. is he like La Femme Nikkita only with a you tube account... can someone fill me in on his back story please?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Bossk reptilians, obviously. Duh.

Man i never even though... space bounty hunting aliens... George lucas is a visionary... maybe he was trying to tell us the truth.. maybe that galaxy wasnt that far away after all

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Well explain the concept?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
How can you tell if yourself or another person is a reptilian? I'm just curious about finding out more.
an intergalactic hobo told me a foolproof way to expose a reptilian! you just ask them if their a reptilian because they will either say yes or avoid the question. they cannot lie about it for some reason. this has been proven with donald rumsfeld. when asked he avoided the question! undeniable proof!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

I'm not even really sure where I would start, it's taken me almost 15 years to finally figure it out.

Maybe if I have time later I will start a new thread explaining the phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Wow man ,

How will jones continue after this revalation.
I bet he's hiding right now. Look out for UV bulbs , it's how they stay warm.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Noo, no. Those are called micro orgasms, she has probably been giving herself those all day, and no one even notices.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Reptilian is code for Joo, if they really believe in shapeshifting scaled creatures they tie it into hooked nosed semite DNA

John Carpenter is anti-Zionist, have you noticed he is pretty much blackballed today ?
He preforms his own soundtracks, he is a genius .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

A British former Green Party spokesman, David Icke, ran out of other ways to make money, decided that there is tons of cash to be made writing conspiracy books and running a website promoting said books. Also sell ads on the website. Then, he figured, why stick to one area of conspiracy (ie, assassinations, NWO banking, Aliens, secret elite bloodlines, etc)? Why not combine them into the most bizarre story I can think of after taking a few dozen bong hits? And there you go: The Reptilian conspiracy theory.
And lots and lots of $$$ for David Icke.

It brings in conspiracy kook money of all categories: Sci-fi aliens/ultradimensional beings, the secret royal bloodlines, New World Order/globalization banking elite, assassinations of non reptilian leaders, pseudo science and pseudo history of all sorts, etc. Genius!

You throw in standard lighting effects from video, especially interview lighting, and digital pixelation from compressed video files. Add a dash of youtube.

Final ingredient: people who see a girl rolling her eyes and automatically assume she is a shapechanging ultradimensional being out to dominate and eventually displace the human race.

Please don't get me wrong, I get much entertainment out of the reptilian theory and hope it keeps on going strong. Good for David Icke.

........whoa, I think I was just possessed by a repty dis info agent. Please disregard all of the above.
Reptys are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join