It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They live !! Reptilians exposed!! Alex Jones exposed!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
dont listen to the OP. i know you wont, but hes just mad because we have superior genetics, and nicer toys. everything is ok
edit on 15-8-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

the passion is admirable, but you are simply outnumbered
good luck
edit on 15-8-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't know about this reptillian stuff. I know aliens or demons or whatever walk amongst us, but there seems to be maybe a dozen different kinds. The easiest kinds to describe are the rather blank eyed and blandly featured fare type; and the reddish complexioned, pointy-nosed, broad-faced, curly-haired type with the high hairline and a 'hard-to-conseal' mean personality.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Originally posted by Diplomat

Reptilians are not "space aliens." They come from the "demonic," they are extradimensional beings.

Reptilians are not extra-dimensional beings. They come from distorted, low-quality, highly-pixelated Youtube Vids. Well that, and an overactive imagination.

reply to post by seedofchucky

Originally posted by seedofchucky

you really think "reptilians " with such amazing clocking abilities to blend in with the other human species would give them selfs up because of pixlization in cameras ?

Actually, it is because they are soo much more technologically advanced than real people. Their high-tech invisibility jackets, are just too smart, and cannot comprehend the low-tech Youtube compression artifacts.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

i've watched the movie "They Live", which seems to be a Hollywood representation of reptilians, i barely watch movies, but why is it that when i bring up a movie, the whole argument is turned into dust?

The only time when the reptilians/non humans in "They live" were exposed, was when he wore his special sunglasses.

pssst. c'mere. I wanna let you in on a lil secret, mk? 'They Live' was a movie, not a documentary. That means it is fiction, and not true reality.

You think that this↑ tiny fact, might possibly hold a clue to answer "why the argument (based on an 80's movie) is turned to dust?"

Hollywood has also made movies that have:
  • Trucks that can turn into giant robots
  • People who can fly
  • a guy who can shoot spiderwebs out of his wrist
  • a pizza faced guy that can kill you inside your dreams
  • lil blue people that live in mushrooms. (probably the pSilly kind)
  • planet of talking monkey people
  • Dinosaurs on an island
    etc. etc. etc. etc.

Dis info agents is why i love ATS

/ Yeah. Commons Sense; Logic; Reasoning = All useless. There is no need for such qualities in reality. Blind belief in the outlandish, is a much more intelligent way to view things. /[color=6D6968]End_Sarcasm

Like i said, i'm not a pro at rebuttle, but i think the info i presented if convincing.
    If FrequencyFence were here though, im sure he could establish a good irrefutable argument.

Honestly, I have no clue what this↑ statement is supposed to mean, or who this person is, but thank you for that. That was hilarious.

edit on 8/15/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
    I don't know about this reptillian stuff. I know aliens or demons or whatever walk amongst us, but there seems to be maybe a dozen different kinds. The easiest kinds to describe are the rather blank eyed and blandly featured fare type; and the reddish complexioned, pointy-nosed, broad-faced, curly-haired type with the high hairline and a 'hard-to-conseal' mean personality.

indigo children, and probably the the inspiration behind that movie where a little boy "befriends" a little demon girl. supposedly they play on human pity. better not stop help any children, they might eat you
    or worse...
    probe

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
    link   

Very interesting, but i dont agree with religion man, religion is a reptilian creation initiated to destroy the human mind, so not demons or angels, but aliens?...yes.
    I've noticed behavior of those who are pale and "bland" as you put it, with the "plain jane" look, both male and female, and their behavior is pretty eccentric.
    I've read in the Lacerta files, how that the surface of our earth belongs to the reptilians and not us and that could be the reason for these exposures, reptilians are living on their surface but with a human form, they're the politicians, celebs, even doctors that we think are human....but they're not.

I've heard singing bowls can reveal the reptilians true form, and that us humans are more intelligence and stronger than the reptilian aswell.
    Good to talk to another human.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
    link   
    Strange things are afoot indeed.

Michael Prince aka James Casbolt is a self proclaimed super soldier and highly trained assassin. He describes being a young boy in England and how they were programmed and trained. He describes how George Bush and the Queen Mum would be seen on large screens giving them instructions. He says how Bush would morph into a snake, while the Queen morphed into a wolf. He doesn't say one way or the other if what he saw was a camera trick or real, but he is adamant about this happening and appears obviously confused by it. If he's lying, he needs an academy award. I've watched all of his videos. He tells a fascinating story and discusses his kills. He also admits that he is still an active assassin and is sent on missions when necessary.

Here is a link to one of his videos: www.youtube.com...
    I don't know if this is the video where he describes the shape shifting, but the video's description makes me think that it is. I encourage everyone to watch his videos and determine for yourself. The things he discusses are truly riveting!

Always remember: TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION!
    edit on 15-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
    Strange things are afoot indeed.

Michael Prince aka James Casbolt is a self proclaimed super soldier and highly trained assassin. He describes being a young boy in England and how they were programmed and trained. He describes how George Bush and the Queen Mum would be seen on large screens giving them instructions. He says how Bush would morph into a snake, while the Queen morphed into a wolf. He doesn't say one way or the other if what he saw was a camera trick or real, but he is adamant about this happening and appears obviously confused by it. If he's lying, he needs an academy award. I've watched all of his videos. He tells a fascinating story and discusses his kills. He also admits that he is still an active assassin and is sent on missions when necessary.

Here is a link to one of his videos: www.youtube.com...
    I don't know if this is the video where he describes the shape shifting, but the video's description makes me think that it is. I encourage everyone to watch his videos and determine for yourself. The things he discusses are truly riveting!

Always remember: TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION!
    edit on 15-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Hello human comrade.
    Thank you for info and video links, im taking a look now.

Weird....im hearing some weird noises outside my house, sounds like flying metal.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
    link   

I've made no mention of religion in that post, and I do in fact partly agree with you. I think religion is designed to control our spiritual side by essentially replacing its true value with symbolism and ceremony.

God is real, and I don't need any cross, stone building, sacrifice or clothing to help me get closer to him.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
    link   

I've made no mention of religion in that post, and I do in fact partly agree with you. I think religion is designed to control our spiritual side by essentially replacing its true value with symbolism and ceremony.

God is real, and I don't need any cross, stone building, sacrifice or clothing to help me get closer to him.

You said "demons" walk among us, so i associated that with religion.

Well anyways, im not sure about a god, a creator or a group of creators, but not a god.

Please watch that video, and foward to 10:00, where he mentions aliens, and remote viewing.
    Thanks guy for the link

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
    link   

In my opinion this is a stretch..I cannot say I dont believe that there are not reptillians but alex is simply excited and has gone into Blink-o-Matic mode. But even so thanks for keeping an eye out.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
    link   

You're quite welcome!

Just so you're aware, I'm a gal.

I'm glad you liked the video. What is your opinion of Prince? I've trained in observing body language to detect when a person is lying, but I couldn't identify any of these mannerisms with him. I have to say that I, myself, believe he is telling the truth.

Not to mention, he discusses other parts of his life outside of his "work" such as relationships. If someone is putting together a ruse, they usually won't waste time on things of this nature. He makes you feel pity and disgust all at the same time.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
    link   

I'm not trying to preach to you, but I have proof of God's existence - not proof I can show you - but proof. Knowing this God (gnosis) is considered something of a threat to the rulers of this world, hence the Albigensian crusades conducted against the Cathars by the Catholic church.

Bilogical cells are made up of components operating with definitive purpose - they function with a desired result. Desire and purpose cannot simply arise from dust via the interaction of the fundamental forces of physics. However complcated a molecule is, it is still just an inanimate piece of matter, existing with properties, but not operating with a purpose.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
    link   

Bilogical cells are made up of components operating with definitive purpose - they function with a desired result. Desire and purpose cannot simply arise from dust via the interaction of the fundamental forces of physics. However complcated a molecule is, it is still just an inanimate piece of matter, existing with properties, but not operating with a purpose.

So, given your reasoning for why G_d exists, doesn't this also prove that reptilians are capable of existing, too? Given that the shape shifting is not a cloaking device, but an actual physical ability.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You're quite welcome!

Just so you're aware, I'm a gal.

I'm glad you liked the video. What is your opinion of Prince? I've trained in observing body language to detect when a person is lying, but I couldn't identify any of these mannerisms with him. I have to say that I, myself, believe he is telling the truth.

Not to mention, he discusses other parts of his life outside of his "work" such as relationships. If someone is putting together a ruse, they usually won't waste time on things of this nature. He makes you feel pity and disgust all at the same time.

Lol oh.
    Yes, i believe he's telling the truth, he seems very genuine.
    Heres the video were he mentions THEY WERE REPTILIAN, in such an expression.
    And that they and horns, which afaik is the trait of the royal reptiles.

Skip to 8:20.
    edit on 15-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
    link   

Thanks for pointing out that part, but shortly after 7:30, he speaks about reptilians being present, too.

I'm glad to hear you also agree that he appears genuine. By the way, were did all the naysayers go? I hope we've at least put them on the fence with the topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Afterthought

I'm in no way arguing against Reptillian shape-shifters, in fact I'm pretty sure that shape-shifters are real. In a world where the underlying principles of the material world are governed by something as 'other-worldly' as quantum mechanics, I find it hard to determine what is possible and what isn't. Something I can't help considering is that the reptillian image is in fact an image chosen in order manufacture an enemy (in the way many might consider Al-qaeda to be) created in order to produce fear and facilitate the manipulation of the masses. The incident in the garden of Eden between the Lord god and the serpent is possibly an early example of 'good cop / bad cop'.

Considering the references of almsot identical Raksasas, Jinn and Chitauri from separate cultures is curious at the very least. And if distinction is needed between the forementioned shape-changers and the folowing: the subterranean serpents of the Hopi, Nagas of the Mahabaratta, Quetzelcoatl and the aboriginal Australian's version of the Devil all display a striking similarity. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Thanks for clarifying your stance. I was a bit confused.

You're right that there are several cultural overlaps that need further investigation. Especially when modern forms of communication weren't available, how did they come to describe the same kinds of beings? Maybe they were always able to camoflage themselves as chameleons can, but didn't used to be able to shape shift since it wasn't necessary. As human population increased, technologies had to be revealed more quickly so they could use it to reach the masses instead of just influencing a small tribe. Hence, the need to shape shift in order to gain acceptance and trust.

I don't know if they actually shape shift physically or use a frequency enduced cloaking device, but I do believe they are real. They feed off of fear and anger. Maybe feed is the wrong word, but this energy certainly gives them strength and makes them more powerful.

One video collection I highly recommend is titled "Tel-evil-vision". Be warned though that it is composed of about 27 videos and once you start watching, you can't stop. (At least I couldn't)

These videos are discussed in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
    Had I not read this thread, I never would've seen the videos, so I have to give credit where credit is due. After all, we're all here to teach and learn from each other -- if you're a human that is.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
    link   

I've heard singing bowls can reveal the reptilians true form, and that us humans are more intelligence and stronger than the reptilian aswell.
    Good to talk to another human.

smarter? maybe. but who has had the planet longer then? makes humans pretty young compared to bio-engineered raptors
    stronger? most definitely not
    there would be no comparison with a raptor

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
    link   

If FrequencyFence was here, he could offer his insight, he can pick up on things that i know im missing.
    I'll try to get him to register.

Dude....seriously.......are you high?

Who the heck is "FrequencyFence?" If he's a Reptilian, please don't have him register on ATS because we have enough shape-shifting members on here already,.

edit on 15-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join