It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They live !! Reptilians exposed!! Alex Jones exposed!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I wanted to answer your question. You asked why they just can't kill us with their minds. They can and do.
By keeping us in a total state of fear, they are absorbing our energies and lowering our frequencies until we feel hopeless. Just look at how our government operates, then look at how many murder/suicides have been in the news lately.
You basicly answered your own question when you talked about the flouride and chemicals in our food and water. As long as our pineal gland is kept asleep, our frequencies can remain low and our spiritual center is practically held captive and inactive. All of this helps to keep us afraid and under their control. Just look around and you'll see that himans have never been more ripe for the harvesting.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I am in australia, I was in a town in Latrobe Valley Victoria at the time. 5.00 pm This creature did not look like anything before it decloaked. It was invisible. I believe that it's cloaking mechanism? must of malfunctioned. As I mentioned it was about 9 feet in height , was very muscular, but mostly above the waist. It's legs seemed disproportionate (smaller) than the rest of its body. It was shades of brown. One minute it wasn't there, then just appeared in front of me out of nowhere, as I mentioned it seemed shocked, and surprisingly scared for such a powerful looking creature when it appeared in front of me. It seemed to panic for a moment and then turned an ran. As I mentioned, when it turned and started running it reached down to it's waist area and then disappeared again. The creature did not wear clothing although was wearing some kind of belt, which I can only presume is how it turned this cloaking device back on. The cloaking device reminded me of the movie predator. Although when it used it I could not see the shimmering you do in aforementioned movie. It was completely gone.

Having an interest in pre-history, I had heard about these creatures, but had never expected to come across such a thing. Wether they are living within the earth, or from another planet, or both I have no idea. What I do know is that I saw this with my eyes, it was only about 20 feet in front of me and I got a very clear look and although I was quite surprised and very shaken afterwards I know what I saw.

I was expecting the usual total ridicule, I see happen all to often on this site. Maybe I speak to soon.
It is very easy to just fob it off and say people who see reptilians or little grey men or many of the other things people claim to have seen, are crazy, schizo or whatever, but personally I am opened minded and believe there is alot that is hidden from us.

I would not be surprised if reptilains do feed off of fear at all. I do not know if they are shapeshifters of a sort. I do not know if David Icke and his friends are right about the queen and the bloodlines he speaks of are killing babies and drinking their blood and so on.

But one thing I do know, is that reptilians do exist, are on this planet, can get around without being seen through some type of cloaking device that renders them completely invisible.

It is very easy to just laugh and poke fun at people who have claims you do not believe,

I do wonder about that type of person, wether deep down they do know it is possible, or wether the idea scares them so much that they have a need to discredit the idea. Or wether they are just so stupid they cannot believe anything they were not taught in school, or on the idiot box (tv) is possible. Humans are such an amazing creature, and some can be so very clever and creative, and yet some who claim intelligence can be so very blind. The mind is such a complex thing.

For those here that ridicule such an idea, I feel sorry for you, you are wrong and these creatures do exist.
I can understand your ridicule and I can understand your fear. But I cannot understand how you can be so stupid to think you know for sure. There is alot of information and knowledge that we all miss out on because people would rather say nothing than be treated badly by fools who think they know it all.

Oh just thought I would add that I saw a reptilain in February 2004.
edit on 16-8-2011 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Interesting man.
Maybe i could interview you irl?
So i could use this as evidence, and post it up here on ATS and Youtube, so we could see if your lying or not, we could read your facial expressions.
I of course 100% believe you, maybe the reptilian we saw, was the same thing?
I'm currently in melb australia myself for this year, the next, and maybe,but hopefully not, the year after that.

Why would it displace itself in such a way though??
Because you had no hate inside you?
Hmmm, this only means reptilians are always around us, they're the politicians, the teachers, hell i'd say the school system is reptilian in itself, i only started to do well in school once i started taking Racetams, which i know destroys the reptilian blockade on the mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I wanted to answer your question. You asked why they just can't kill us with their minds. They can and do.
By keeping us in a total state of fear, they are absorbing our energies and lowering our frequencies until we feel hopeless. Just look at how our government operates, then look at how many murder/suicides have been in the news lately.
You basicly answered your own question when you talked about the flouride and chemicals in our food and water. As long as our pineal gland is kept asleep, our frequencies can remain low and our spiritual center is practically held captive and inactive. All of this helps to keep us afraid and under their control. Just look around and you'll see that himans have never been more ripe for the harvesting.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Thank you sweetie, that definitely is something to think about.
So do you think the human mind is much more advanced than the reptilians?
I know in the Lacerta files, she mentioned that Aliens engineered, both humans, and reptilians, this would explain the RG negative blood line, and left handedness, that religious nuts keep babbling about being the sign of the "devil"

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Or, you know, some people just have uneven eyes.

Also reptilians don't exist. If anything it proves some inherit genetic fear of reptiles from the age of the dinosaur.

Really, this whole reptilian thing is more funny to watch than seriously talk about. You give everyone who looks into the annals of history a bad name.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I just see wrinkles no scales on Alex, 7:09

Human eyes do roll up to the whites of your eyes. some people more then others, especially if under the influence of a substance or you reached your limit of alcohol consumption.

Now if there was untampered footage of a complete transformation on film or video and to be proven its all original no CGI , time lapse etc. i'd maybe buy it.

I just see normal expressions.

Not saying they don't exist since i have no evidence to go either way, i'm just saying it looks all natural to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
No, not at all, they've never given up themselves, merely accidentally expose themselves to an eye that cant see, i've watched the movie "They Live", which seems to be a Hollywood representation of reptilians, i barely watch movies, but why is it that when i bring up a movie, the whole argument is turned into dust?

The only time when the reptilians/non humans in "They live" were exposed, was when he wore his special sunglasses.

Like i said, i'm not a pro at rebuttle, but i think the info i presented if convincing.
If FrequencyFence were here though, im sure he could establish a good irrefutable argument.

Maybe if it was a good movie and not something staring Rowdy Roddy Piper...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

have to agree... I totally believe they're out there. And, probably not going to find them with squinty expressions and bad movies. Why does everyone think that Alex Jones is a disinformation/double agent type guy. That one never made sense to me. You might not agree with everything he says, but he's encouraging people to not trust the government and telling them that there's a take over happening and we're being ruled over and abused by the elite... Seems to me that if he's one of "them" he sucks at his job...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Like to hear more of your story trev. Like were you in a forest, in a desert, on top of the Power station, where? What were you doing, just walking aimlessly? Were you by yourself? etc, more details please.

Yes those evil reptilians.......But remember "Lost in Space"?

The beautiful Golden Man, who was fighting the ugly evil Lizard man (Reptilian).
Everyone was taken by the Golden Man.

Except Penny...she knew...the Reptilian Lizard man was the good one, ugly, but good.

Heed the signs Apemen.!!

I'm an ape Man, I'm an ape ape man, I'm an ape man, (The Kinks 1971)
I dont feel safe in this world any more,
I dont want to die in a Nuclear War,
I want to sail away to a distant shore,
And make like an ape man........................(preferable with an Ape girl).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You make the most compelling case on here, trev. Then again, I know better than to believe eyewitness tales of cryptoids without the requisite grain of salt. Any other ATSers on here remember the sad case of "no armed Bob"? Was a great hoax. I give the "Bob" OP credit for a well perpetrated, fun filled hoax that hurt no one.

My issue isn't that people believe there may be other beings out there or even here with us, hidden. That's totally plausible. My problem is with the schizoid fantasy mythology that is built up around 'Reptilians" based on nothing other than conjecture, tall tales, and good old fashioned hoaxing. Also a misunderstanding of how standard studio interview lighting can make your pupils seem narrow (ie the famous George HW Bush interview).

The whole mythology's foundation is based on quicksand.

Trev could be just effin with us, but if he's not, those are the types of enounters I'd actually pay attention to because if there are reptilians out there, I'd be willing to bet they are absolutely nothing like the throngs of "Reptoid" groupies potray them as (usually "as fact"). In fact, they probably get a real kick out of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I might be interested in an interview about my encounter, there is more to the story although I am a little wary of speaking about it. At the moment I am living about 5 hours from Melbourne and do pass through there occasionally, if you are serious U2U me with your number or something so we can get together in the future at a convenient time.

My story is no lie, the things I have mentioned did happen. I do not bother myself with posting idiotic things on the net, there is more than enough crap on it already.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hey, Radeon,

I'm not sure about the left handed and negative blood traits you're speaking about, but you've peaked my interest. I think it's a great idea you have to interview Trev. His story is unique and compelling. Too bad I'm in the good ol' USofA, I'd be interested in observing the interview.

I was always under the impression that they were creatures who were here on Earth first. It was humans who were genetically engineered to be a slave race when the Annunaki needed gold mined. Then, the reptilians found that they could use us for their own purposes, but there are many opinions of what this entails.

I always heard that the reptilians were a physical creature able to live to several years. As many as 200 even and that they have the capability to pass through into different dimentional realms. Then, after reading ET_MAN's thread, he claims that malevolent beings do not die and can jump from body to body. This is how they are able to live forever. It should come as no surprise that there are many humans who willingly make themselves available for such entities to find a comfortable vessel.

I wish I knew more and could offer concrete proof that would sway the naysayers. I will say that the best evidence I've seen is this video which also contains the eye fluttering and tongue darting. You can also see that his teeth are jagged and his pupils do morph at one point in the clip. Many people have seen this video, but in case you haven't, I'll post it below.

There is no technical glitches that can make someone's tongue appear to be too big for their mouth or that they're having trouble using it.
Another thing to take note of is that you're seeing a screen within a screen. Half way through the video, you'll notice that the glitchy guy (Brian Todd) is being interviewed via satellite by another man. The interviewer may be human and believes he is talking to a human, while the viewer at home is watching a screen showing a human interviewing another human through a screen. The dimensional trip you're taking here is tricky and you have to ask if you and the interviewer are looking at a hologram or digitally masked creature. He truly is morphing too much for it to be shrugged off as normal computer glitches.

I've often wondered if M-M-Max Headroom (maximum head room) was intended to program people to accept these glitches as simple malfunctions and nothing more. After all, if you think it's anything else, you're plain crazy!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's a better video of ol' Max that's up close. Take notice of his eyes.

Max Headroom on Sesame Street:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reptilians and humans compatable mates? do you even listen to yourself when you talk?? even if there was a crossbreeding program we would be incompatable. their reptiles, we're mammals. it would never work no matter how much you want it to

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

your story is well written and interesting. but the amount of detail and how much you remember leads me to believe you are lying. but maybe im wrong. maybe you did see one. but im doubtful. i admit theres probably, forgive me for the cliche, more than meets the eye in this world. but this reptilian thing is a stretch. even if there was a queen and baby feasts, theres no way to know that.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I have no reason to lie about this, it happened in 2004, that is not all that long ago, I don't know about you but I have a decent memory and there are more details that I remember. If you were to have this experience, believe me it is not something you can easily forget.

I can totally understand the sceptisicm you have for what I have stated, and I do not expect everyone to simply believe what I have said, the only reason I bothered telling part of what happened that day is in the hope that more people will maybe at least think about it. I see that this thread has been moved to skunk works. That is a pity, but the fact remains, I have seen a reptilian with my own eyes, they do exist.

Although I have read theories about what it is they are, and what they are doing, and also have some thoughts on the subject, it is all speculation only.

Your clique is fitting when it comes to this subject, and quite a few others. There truly is more to life than meets the eye. Personally I believe there are people who have seen unusual things and simply talk themselves into it being their imagination or that it simply did not happen, the human mind has an amazing way of protecting itself, and of course it is much easy to just go with the status quo of the times, and sadly from what I have experienced most people take the easy way out at the long term cost of our race.

I know it is easier just to decide that what I have said here on this forum is just the ravings of either a bored and pathetic liar, or maybe some delusional crackpot because if it isn't either of those two things then what else is there.

I claim that what I have stated is true, If there is one thing I believe above all else in this life it is that honesty should come first in a friendship or any type of relationship, so much so that I have become quite recluse as I
find so very very few people can really be honest with themselves let alone the people they claim to care for.

I for one know beyond doubt that reptilain type creatures with an unknown agenda are able to wander amongst
our race at will, by using some kind of cloaking device and that worries me. It also worries me that so many people think it is some kind of joke to be laughed at. If they were here to help us they would not need to be so clandestine.

Just as a side note, I had not heard of the movie They Live and just watched it online. The acting was awful and the whole movie was done quite badly, but I did like the concept.

I sometimes wonder if some supposedly fictional movies are the only way to get a story out to those prepared to
read between the lines, but I do not mean the movie They Live. I hope you all have a wonderous day and hope that you tell the people you care for that you love them dearly. it can't hurt.
edit on 16-8-2011 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Afterthought

You're quite welcome!

Just so you're aware, I'm a gal.

I'm glad you liked the video. What is your opinion of Prince? I've trained in observing body language to detect when a person is lying, but I couldn't identify any of these mannerisms with him. I have to say that I, myself, believe he is telling the truth.

Not to mention, he discusses other parts of his life outside of his "work" such as relationships. If someone is putting together a ruse, they usually won't waste time on things of this nature. He makes you feel pity and disgust all at the same time.

Lol oh.
Yes, i believe he's telling the truth, he seems very genuine.
Heres the video were he mentions THEY WERE REPTILIAN, in such an expression.
And that they and horns, which afaik is the trait of the royal reptiles.

Skip to 8:20.
edit on 15-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

He says at 1:50 that he was in a facility in Manaus Brasil in the (Andes mountains) lol, there are no Andes montains in Brazil he should check it befoure making up stories like that
edit on 16-8-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous! Reptilians hiding in human skin. Come on! I think you watched Men in Black on too many times.

People blink!

The vid of Bush is interesting but if you look hard enough the "slits" in his eyes is just the light hitting them. He is an old man - maybe he was wearing contacts. Maybe he has allergies. Maybe he is trying to stay awake though the long boring talk with Clinton. Or maybe the air is just dry.

Beyonce could be wearing too much makeup that started to peel. Maybe she had a little sun burn under that make up... or maybe IT IS A FAKE. seeing is believing technology has created a new definition for that statement.

People blink! My g*d! Seriously get a real hobby. lol

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
there are no reptilians, that theory is mindless!!! there is no substance behind the theory. its all compression artifacts.. there is compression artifacts in porn too I'm sure, does that mean these reptiles are getting desperate?

got a grip on sanity guys, your seriously loosing it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join