A note to the American military

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariele
U.S. military - people who join it - mostly do it because they get free housing, paid utilities, full benefits, no taxes anywhere, free world wide travel, free college, carrier, so on, and - deployment. Thei sign for it. that is their choice.
so, you are talking about protection...protection from what/ Moster under your bed??? give me a break

Well, once again, someone that has no idea about the US Military is running off at the mouth.

No taxes? Sorry, I pay taxes. State and Federal. Which means I pay my own wage, so figure that out.

Free college? Nope. I do get assistance, but it's not free.

Free world wide travel? Well, sort of. Nice to be able to see the world thru a gunsight sometimes.
That "free" travel is paid for; not with money, but other things.

Full benefits? Ha! That's a joke. It's pennies, and if they have their way, that "entitlement" (what they want to consider a military pension) will be reduced even more.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

May God bless you for stating the truth in such an elegant way. I'm a 12 yr. 96R20 disabled veteran who has nothing better to do with my life than watch documentaries and read. This original poster is so true to what is presented. Soldiers read DOD FM 33-1 it's at your MOS library and it's Free! You do not even have the capability to determine the difference between a lawful order and an unlawful order as you don't even understand why you are there doing the business of the Corporations. Your Peace keeping has muddied the face of the People of America! Iraq the second country to perform open heart surgery and our Government of Psychos which sold Iraq the weapons goes to war because of them. A Double Cross!!!! The Carlyle Group is owned by the Bush Family so you use the ammo and perpetuate their fortunes. Your mission is what? International Policeman God Man who makes everyone to think the same way you think?? I've lost my programming so when I hear WHUOA I know it really means "Whole Head UP Ones Ass!" So read the FM & pass it on to others and learn how Armed Forces Network works with the Five Major Media outlets in providing everyone their daily fix of information the way they want you to see it. All of this totally inline with FM 33-1.

"It's not until you view the Earth from afar that you see what really is going on around her." Meaning that taking a look from a perspective that gives you a larger view of reality will show you many false truths that you were lead to believe. Perceive a golf ball sitting on top of a divot turned upside down. As you look at the golf ball you and I both see the golf ball on the table sitting in front of us. As you look as the golf ball what your not seeing from your vantage point or perspective is on my side of the golf ball there is a one side that is colored in. the color black. So as you look at the same point (issue) that I am looking at you see the same thing less the details of the black dot. When you shift your frame of reference then you too will see exactly what I am talking about as it is right in front of your face. Understand?

@ All Veterans Active, Reserve, Guard, etc. You are my Brother, Sister, Friend, Lover, Cousin, Nephew, Aunt, Uncle, Father, Mother, Mentor, Protector and Defender of my life liberty and pursuit of happiness. Thou Shall Not Kill is pretty F-ing Clear Isn't it? You cannot justify treating no humans the way the You do (US Military and NATO FORCES) and not remember the basic of what goes around comes around. Look at what you are bringing to our future when you forget and step out of your role as being an Ambassador or The United States of America rather some dumb ass GI who's heads up his ass only thinking about himself. In the Opposing Forces (OPFOR) We Learn "Know Your Enemy"! Understand that the enemy is now within in the form of psychopaths and luciferians. You and only you can disobey an Unlawful Order. May God bless all of you, as you are always in my prayers for safety in harms way in protecting my liberty to post this response I respect you for that. Also unstand the love I have for m country is for you too as you too are my country. WE are the United States of America Damn-it So Start F-ing Acting Like it by treating others with respect and equality rather casteic & oligarchyic Luftlike arrogance and remember you work for all of those above more so than those elected as those elected can be replaced.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

@ Sniper if there weren't any weapons there would be other ways to resolve our differences. Take for instance an all or nothing football game. NO one perishes the winner takes all? I too was trained by the 2nd ID Sniper Team circa 88 and know of your thoughts but I submit if there were no weapons or knowledge there of we would have other venues to facilitate and equitable outcome without blood letting we are human being brother you've done the mission those people bleed the same way you and me do don't let anyone tell you any different. It's easier to do your snipe job knowing that your target is a piece of # but what if it's a complete lie? You just perpetrated a new direction for the Government that will probably blow back in our faces just like how the CIA has #ed up the Middle East with the Arab Spring. But How were you to know??? You just did your job... No Weapons we could throw rocks and the one who could throw the farthest would be the winner. You get what I"m saying Brother?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

It is exactly the problem at this point. It isn't us. Americans are generally a fun loving, peaceful people brought up with decency and manners.

The majority of people from the U.S.A. that I have met have been lovely, gentle, intelligent, and apologetic. They are like most everyone else, with the same needs and wants.
While it may seem like a lot of my posts are 'anti-American', it is actually the political, economic and military projections that concern me.
S&F OP.
edit on 3-9-2011 by aorAki because: comma

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
First line of the Oath of Enlistment, which all soldiers in the armed forces take.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;"

...Seems to me like the soldiers should all be brought home. Not to stop fighting though, but to fight the most threatening enemy of all. Our own government.

Cheers
edit on 3-9-2011 by Qemyst because: "front" changed to "enemy"... because that's what they are. The enemy of the people.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We don't have to like what our military is ordered to do but when push comes to shove we can not afford not to support our soldiers because the day will come soon enough when we will need them as much as they will need us.

In my view, I'm disgusted of the way our veterans are treated once on American soil especially those that need ongoing medical treatment, whose families are foreclosed by the big bankers, veterans not being able to find decent jobs if at all....of whom are controlled by the Globalists that sent our men to war in the first place.

When SHTF, we will unite with our military, man will stand with man, and we will be One.

Don't down the very men who protect us; we will need them soon enough.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

We need them NOW.... HERE... IN AMERICA..... Fighting for the people HERE, IN AMERICA. Not fighting over in the middle east and all around the world.

The biggest threat to the people is HERE. Not out there.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Mate, the only threat happening in the USA right now is the very man a majority of you voted for in the first place! Now you live with it and I suggest you all get a brain come next Presidential elections.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Qemyst

Mate, the only threat happening in the USA right now is the very man a majority of you voted for in the first place! Now you live with it and I suggest you all get a brain come next Presidential elections.

Right, 'mate', and the reason people voted for that idiot, and idiots before him, is because the government has too much power over the people, something the Constitution was put in place to PREVENT. The fact that the government has so much power means it's unconstitutional. Since our armed forces took an oath to defend and support the constitution, they should come home, and with the citizens who AREN'T brainwashed in this country, march down to the White House and physically throw the garbage out, and into prison if necessary and ensure that the RIGHT people ARE in office.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is in response to the person who wrote this topic and first post of....Yes...there were mistakes made during the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.....the mistakes were....WE SHOULD HAVE USED GREATER FORCE.

After Sept.11, 2001....this country and it's people were ready to wipe the Middle East and Afghanistan....off the map. Thousands of our citizens were murdered in cowardly dispicable acts. As for the enemies declaration of this being a Religious and Holy War....I sight the fact that some of the 9/11 terrorists were so wrapped up in their connection to GOD that before they got on the planes...they went to a STRIP CLUB and spent some time with the ladies who worked there.

This was an attack by cowards and hypocrites....purposely tageting civilians. As far as the mistaken statement that IRAQ had WMD's....looking at the long term big picture....we should have been more decisive in carrying out the wars and should have brought to bear greater number of forces and much greater use of force.

Here it is in a nut shell. You have been using a county...Afghanistan....for terrorist training....you have the support of the ruling faction....the Taliban....you have just attacked the Civilian Populous of a SUPER POWER....with the most powerful and deadly military ever concieved....WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?

As far as going into IRAQ....this was just for the purpose of DEMONSTRATION....plus a country such as IRAQ with large researves of OIL...and a Leader who has done nothing but threaten the U.S. since we drove them out of Kuwait....well....they were pulling on the tigers tail....then they and their friends bitch after they get clawed and bit. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We don't have to like what our military is ordered to do but when push comes to shove we can not afford not to support our soldiers because the day will come soon enough when we will need them as much as they will need us.

Originally posted by bluemirage5]Mate, the only threat happening in the USA right now is the very man a majority of you voted for in the first place! Now you live with it and I suggest you all get a brain come next Presidential elections.

So, which is it?

"Ours" or "yours"?

I thought you were a Kiwi?
edit on 3-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-9-2011 by aorAki because: confusion

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Reguardless of who is in office....he is the PRESIDENT....and deserves the respect that the office must get. He is our President and once the elections are over...people should get behind him....reguardless of their personal opinions. I am an INDEPENDENT and dislike both major parties....but once the people have spoken in an election...I do what I can to help...NOT HINDER...my President ability to improve this country.

It sickens me to see members of the opposing party dishonor the office by not granting the proper respect. This was true in how the Democrats spoke of Bush as well as how the GOP now talks about OBAMA. It also shows me what the real problem is as far as our lack to improve the economy...It is the divisions drawn by political parties and their interests to only see the other side fail at ANY COST.

All this while people suffer. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Yours is one of the best posts on this thread.

God bless you and your family!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Ours or yours.....who cares. Both Australian and New Zealand soldiers are amongst the coalition forces fighting side by side with the Americans and the Brits.

What difference does it make?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The day YOUR President will ever command any respect is the day he leaves the White House!

Obozo is just that.....big talk, produces NOTHING!!!!

Never liked the man, never will like the man or his ilk.

If I was American I'd much rather take my chances with an Independant or another Republican before I'd vote for a Democrat....especially one who can't produce a real birth certificate and committed forgery!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

Ours or yours.....who cares. Both Australian and New Zealand soldiers are amongst the coalition forces fighting side by side with the Americans and the Brits.

What difference does it make?

It makes a huge difference. I don't want my (NZ) military confused with the U.S.A. military.
I care, and I care deeply about this.
'Supposedly' we aren't there as part of the invasion force, but as part of the reconstruction. It may not seem like much of a difference to you, but I assure the devil is in the details, and to find out that we were involved in duties not sanctioned by our Government is worrisome indeed.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Look, I also care about our Australian and New Zealand ANZACs. Quite simply, I DON'T want them involved in any Middle Eastern confrontation/invasion or whatever you want to call it.

No, our soldiers are VERY VERY different to the American military.

Putting that aside, I will always support our men and women in the military.....I just don't have to like what they are doing.

As a Kiwi, are you aware of the high powered delegation arriving in NZ early this week? They want to shore up more of our men for the coming hell bent war mongering ilk in the White House. Knowing Jokey, he will kiss Obozo's arse and give him what he wants. I have friends and family in both the Australian and NZ forces.....yeah, of course I'm deeply concerned too.

Oh and guess what.....the NZ Herald deleted the article on the US delegation arriving.....but I managed to get a copy!
edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by dl2one

so if we were getting oil, why the HELL is it still damn near $4.00 A FREAKING GALLON????

That arguement freaking FAILS, I dunno why you people keep saying it

Why do you think you would see the benefits of the oil? The benefits are made by the Oil corporations. The modern day military is just corporate wealth fare. Protecting the interests of western corporations around the globe. When was the last time a war was fought to defend our nations from invasion?

I'm not singling out the American military as the actions of the UK and France in Libya have shown this corporate wealth fare is being used by other western nations to protect and expand their corporate interests

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Respecting your president isn't something that should be a given just because he got the most votes.
Respect needs to be EARNED by the president, and any GOOD president worth a damn would agree with me. That doesn't happen by making promises you won't keep, it doesn't happen by being corrupt, and buying power.

Obama doesn't get one single shred of my respect. Not even a tiny little frayed strand of it. Not one single iota of it.
I don't respect a LIAR, and I won't support a LIAR, regardless of whether or not hes the President.

"Liar In Chief" ..Not all of these may be 100% true. I can admit that, but the amount that AREN'T TRUE certainly isn't that high.

Cheers..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join