It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stocks hope for return to calm this week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
As Stocks Fake Data are been released by the governments in order to prevent the markets from free failing here are the news links to the articles

Link 1
link 2

But data on Friday showed France’s economy unexpectedly ground to a halt in the second quarter on the back of a sudden reversal in consumer spending and stagnating exports.

South of the border, stocks could be in for a calmer week, especially if economic data shows the United States is not headed for another recession.

yes if the fake if economic data shows it.

“Every bit of data that shows the economy not slipping into recession is going to be the basis for the market to begin to calm down in the weeks ahead,” said Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at Rockwell Global Capital.

Every bit of data that shows the economy not slipping into recession

hmm the media once again are trusting the words from paid IMF economists, we all remember what the economists said in the 90s and in 2008? they said we weren't heading into a recession at all.

I guess history is repeating itself

edit on 15-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
They can hope and pray all they want, but nothing will stop the eventual avalanche. The debt we have accumulated is outrageous and no it is not because they are stupid. This is all planned, and it is moving along well. Keeping interest rates low will only keep the economy from free falling, a patch for the house of cards if you will. We are screwed but "chance favors the prepared mind."

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As of thursday they will fall again.

And from around the 25th they will really drop.

It's doomed.

9th wave 5th night.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
HOPE! Is'nt HOPE what Obama was selling??? Look where that got everybody.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
We have a long time left until 21st December 2012, so I guess these robbers will take it slowly to reveal the imminent global economic collapse.
edit on 15-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
YYYYEAAAAAH!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
As of thursday they will fall again.

And from around the 25th they will really drop.

It's doomed.

9th wave 5th night.

Hmmm well it seems you have made a a correct prediction.
Why will they fall off the map on the 25th? I am very interested in what you have to say.

And once again great job with the prediction.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I think its because clueless Ben will speak regarding the recent fall and more i guess.

new topics

top topics

join