It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugenics Victim, Son Fighting for Justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Eugenics had been going on for some time. In fact the program of forced sterilization was finally stopped.

The video below shows that there is a Commission in North Carolina investigating claims against the state for the victims who are trying to obtain justice for themselves and others. The woman makes a good point in the video, I think.

Isn't it ironic that TPTB supposedly want to wipe out 90% of the world's population and those who committed injustices are now having to face their victims? I think this court bears watching. Overall, it makes me feel sick that people were not asked to give their consent, that others made life-altering decisions for them. Society has progressed a little in that regard, but boy does it make my head spin to know that others are manipulating events in order to rid the world of many of us.

The video below is an Associated Press news clip.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This has been a massive issue that does get horrific in the depths of the problem. It is great to see some transparency and accountability taking these challenges on.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You know, I live in a country where most people are not too fond of the US and its people. But I have always defended the Americans.
Since I visit forums like ATS, GLP etc. I totally changed my mind.
I'm so happy that I decided not to go live there when I had the chance.

Unbelievable that the american people let their government get away with things like this for so long.
and this is only one of the many issues that leaves me flabbergasted.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

To be fair, the policy ended in the 70's. Canada had the same policy too, and probably other countries as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Eugenics has been renamed the Human Genome Project. It's still going on, but the rabbit hole goes deeper than a sane person would accept. Food. Pharma. Water. Psy Ops. And eventually, DNA replacement.

new topics

top topics

join