Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Your Favorite 2012 Presidential Candidate Moments (A visual thread)

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One Rule For This Thread: Please avoid use of manipulated images! We want images to be legitimate. As long as the original image is not hacked to pieces or modified, it's free game! Adding borders, modifying color, adding text, etc. is fine. Just keep the images in original form. Yes, I've said that 4 times now. And yes I'm aware it will still happen. You may also use video here if you'd like. And keeping things in context is a plus.

Well, we're already starting to find hilarity making it's way to the interwebs. So, it won't be long until it begins pouring in from every direction. It's always fun to poke fun, or steak knives, at people, so let's have this thread be our Official Favorite Moments thread of the 2012 Presidential Race. I've already seen a bunch of images hit ATS threads, so it shouldn't be long for this one to pick up some pace as more and more coverage continues. Having them in one place will be much more enjoyable than having them scattered everywhere, anyway.

I shall start it off..

Yes, I couldn't resist but to point out what no one else seems to be noticing. Don't hate.

And, sorry Bachmann, but you seemed to be a good starting point.

Give em hell boys! (and girls)
edit on 8/15/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)
edit on 8/15/2011 by BeyondPerception because: removed the 'oops' aspect, to be less restrictive

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Serious? You just want to see more of the candidate now know as the "corn dogger".

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Some of you will get this one..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'll just let the photo speak for itself.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Great thread!

If GOP candidates were Simpsons characters

I know you said nothing that had been tampered with but these photos are hilarious so I figured this is the best place to share them.

edit on 20-8-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

That is comedy gold....

Seriously, I can't stop lmao..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Taking this one down temporarily.
edit on 8/28/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I wonder who feels more threatened here...

Credit to user Tgautier13 for originally posting this

new topics

top topics

join