It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Jews took over Palestine and the creation of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article. It's quite long so read if you've got about 20 mins free time.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Such an inciting title, yet no insight as to the OP.

The premise for your argument is so exciting that we should read it and then debate ourselves?

What is your premise? What are your facts? You made bold claims in your OP, can you defend them? I believe your accusations have no claim.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son
Such an inciting title, yet no insight as to the OP.

The premise for your argument is so exciting that we should read it and then debate ourselves?

What is your premise? What are your facts? You made bold claims in your OP, can you defend them? I believe your accusations have no claim.

seems to be a lot of that happening lately

some folks should get a job writing newspaper headlines as the content side is non existent

OP maybe we dont have time to read the article so give us the story in summary with your link in support

- thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I challenge you to a debate on whichever topic pertaining to your thread that will hold water.

If not; Mods, please sweep this thread into whichever bin it belongs.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ok here you go;

Palestinians Swoop in after Romans Forceably March Jews Out Of Israel

Debate away

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Patience all. This is a new members first thread. Joined three days ago and made twenty one sentence replies. Well mostly. Have patience. Tomorrow he may find us a lovely UFO video from you tube.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

First of all, your response was unclear as to what you meant.

Second, there is no link or anything substantial in your post.

Third, you have spelling errors in your post, which leads me to believe that it came from nowhere more valid than your imagination.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
.....Never mind.
edit on 15-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
sorry, i was going work and i didn't have time to fully write it. My point is, that European Jews Colonized Palestine and basically mass immigrated and forced the Arabs out. I know they were under siege from various European nations and still it was an Arab country. Most Jews entered Palestine illegally and had no right to be there. We must make atleast pre 1967 borders

top topics

join