It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Against the Psychopath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This is another video I just found on YouTube, which goes into great detail about recognising, and how to defend yourself against, psychopaths. Most of the well-known individuals profiled or shown, are past or present members of the American government.

Americans in particular are in vital need of this information. America's political system is currently nearing the final stages of the fascist pathocratic lifecycle, which has been shown numerous times, to ultimately result in the deaths of tens of millions of people. It is therefore crucial for a sufficiently large number of American citizens to identify the cycle that is being played out within their midst, so that they can then hopefully break it, before it reaches its' unspeakable conclusion.
edit on 14-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Interesting video ! so indicative of these character traits and a good explanation of the 'mimicry' aspect. If this theory is correct our leaders appear to have pretty close similarities here. If thats the case then yes its a scary prospect for society as a whole.

As stated in the other thread 'the most amazing secret in our society' the implications are that this condition is genetic but what exactly causes it seems light years away. All I know is that one day we'll hopefully understand the roots of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

A key trait of a psychopath? LACK OF EMPATHY.
Remember when you last heard that word brought up and why? Obama was bashed to no end for using that word in the health care debates. In Washington EMPATHY is a very dirty word akin to communism and sharing the wealth. We are not supposed to feel "empathy" for others. That is just sniveling liberal poppycock! That is what your mom is for.

With many years as a restauranteur and bartender, I am very experienced already in these areas and I can pick out a psychopath and those with emotional and mental challenges from about a hundred paces and with only a few if any words. It is a self protection mechanism. I still remember the focused on nothing stare of the one person who came out of no where and surprised me. That won't happen again. I got psycho radar plugged in and turned on. Remember the kid who was sleeping on the bus and that crazy sob cut his head off? That would never happen to me because I know enough not to sleep on a bus. Buses are how crazy people get around. People singing...usually they are alright but there is that one time they will flip. Lots to be aware of out there.

Star and flag for a real interesting video none the less.

edit on 15-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hah, i laughed at the "lying" segmet in the video, that's definitely me.
Other than that, looks like i'm still normal, good to know.
Interesting video, seems like the psychopath topic is getting big lately.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No concern when they have been busted lying is one to watch out for, some times they might respond with anger or diversion as well but you will not see remorse when first presented with the facts. A little remorse may surface latter when trying to wiggle out of the situation under questioning. Lying and deception is considered as a tool for them and are unable to clearly identify the implications of their actions with their own character and identity. Their view of the world is self centred. They have difficulty in establishing a connection and responsibility with their actions and the environment.

In some ways I can understand how the Psychopath is a common condition in the upper corporate world. The large corporate organisation has massive amounts of information and interactions going on and it is impossible for one person to fully understand it all. The hierarchy structure requires the individual to just focus on their task and not get overloaded with everything else that is going on.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

theres only one thing about his logic that bothers me. using his logic and seeing as how psychos cant penetrate to deep knowlwedge of subjects.... If hes goign to state that the world is run by psychos... then what would we call the group that controlls, them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It appears they have been effective at selling their wares in America. More and more it is becoming an authoritarian and cold society; do as I say and don't cross the line, strict obedience is what is demanded of all.

There is no room for deviant behavior, none of that "librul" group-hug mentality. We're all one and we must think and behave as The One. Cheap emotions don't bring home the bacon. If we were all packin' nobody would be stepping out of line. Let granny taste the taser if she won't shut-up. That is the kind of thinking that's the hot seller today. Good luck America, it's not just the dollar that is losing its value.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Going by that video,a lot of people might think I'm a psychopath. I'm generally introvert, do not not like most people's company, and will often be very cold to anyone who comes up bothering me with smalltalk or whatever. Outside my immediate close family and about five people I consider friends, I prefer no personal level contact with anyone at all, and where it cannot be avoided, I will manipulate the other people so as to get them to stay out of my way.

On the other hand I do have feelings and I do empathise with others (even though I may often prefer not to show it in case they start wanting to talk), so I guess I'm not about to turn into Norman Bates!

Nevertheless, I think it is important to be able to detect a real psychopath if only in order to avoid them.

new topics

top topics

join