It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, HAARP and more Weather Warfare CONFIRMED by History Channel? VIDS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Found these vids most interesting and thought you guys should see these. History Channel speaks on chemtrails, HAARP and weather warfare.

Will let you be your own judge and research out these things.

The History Channel helped me to understand a few things, as to the potential. Do you see this too?
Major stuff, imo.

Maybe too, they already own the weather and are not telling us, and are having weather warfare now?
IMO, it could be possible.

Am curious to know what you guys think about all of this after you have viewed the vids.

Anyway, I certainly found them interesting. I hope you do too.

www.youtube.com...

edit not sure why vid not working. You may have to click link.

edit on 14-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Maybe too, they already own the weather and are not telling us, and are having weather warfare now?
IMO, it could be possible.

The current technology is just starting to make it rain in the deserts around Mumbai. Something that needs to be said, however, is that in order to wage weather warfare you would need to transport the device and keep it there long enough to create the weather.

Some weapons that use mother nature are subsurface marine detonations in the ocean to create tidal waves / tsunamis.

The technology is attainable, but would likely be used for good before warfare. The most practical warfare use would put the easiest target as the own country's citizens.

For example, it is safe to imagine the drought in my home state of Texas is the result of such a weather weapon.

If you want to start theorizing, you could gather that with the federal government losing control over the masses, this tactic could be used as a warning to the state controllers against taking a state's rights or secession approach to insulating Texas the global financial meltdown.

I'm more skeptical than that, but it's just an example of one possible use in the future.
edit on 2011/8/15 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Am curious to know what you guys think about all of this after you have viewed the vids.

Anyway, I certainly found them interesting. I hope you do too.

I can see everyday strange weather patterns. Clouds that looks rectangular, linear, quadratic, standing wave patterns. Another thing that I have noticed that is more stranger than that: Most people are not aware of the weather at all. They don't look up to the sky, seems to sleep and are only interested in electronic devices that starts with the character "i", like illusion or imaginary.

Here is another video about Scalar Waves, a technology able to manipulate the weather. By the way, Scalar Waves should be known here, because it was used by Nikola Tesla in some experiments.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yup.
The "History" Channel also confirms the ancient alien tale.

There you go. Done deal.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ya know, I don't believe everything that I read or hear either and that's a good thing. I hope you are not saying that you believe that the History Channel never tells the truth. Are you? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yup.

There you go. Done deal.

I was going to comment on the History Channels oft stated, "Ancient Alien Theorists believe..." as well! They shot their own credibility in the foot.

I'll disguise the story just enough to protect the innocent...
I once worked with one of their "experts" who earned a PhD from Princeton on full scholarship. The man is bright.

The History Channel has that man speak on behalf of "ancient alien theorists," but what those who know him can tell you is that he thinks he is an alien-- not just an expert on the theories.

Several times, in conversation with him, he spoke to me of the aliens using the term, "we." The department was gentle with him while I was there, and I was under the impression he was getting some help. I doubt the History Channel knew his problem when they filmed; but I feel humiliated for the man each time I see his psychosis spotlighted on television.

It might help some to understand that some university departments derive funding based upon class size, and the offices of the respective Deans know that a class on "alien life in literature" will attract the typical eighteen year old more than a class on "19th Century nature literature." All the better, the Deans think, if their professors are seen on the History Channel.

Likewise, sensational programming attracts viewers and that means money. It may be useful to jot down the names of the experts and see if they are published in academic texts or for mass publication. The good stuff is found in journals, but it is boring to those not passionate about the field of study-- and so the best of academics is not going to show up on TV or on an internet blog, and top scholars are not likely to drop their work to do such a program.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Frira because: Forgot last paragraph

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Hi Frira,
Thank you for sharing your experience/info with us. Much appreciated. Very interesting about the ''alien'' guy. I understand you think this shoots History Channel's credibility..

Sometimes though , we should investigate the message and not necessarily the messengers which I feel is the case here unlike the ancient alien show.

Again, appreciate the info and your experience. I do understand where you are coming from, and it is true about the sensationalism , etc. It draws mORE viewers. Good points you have made and I do agree on most.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

ditch your tv its brainwashing you. why do you think they are called programs?
read books of knowledge and fact instead. the media are promoting fear on every channel.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

Thanks for the advice. I do agree about the tv programs ... lots of brainwashing going on there. Good point -they are ''programs''... to program folk with.!

I don't watch tv much these days, occasionally a program here or there.... and I dO lOVE reading and learning. Sound advice.

edit on 15-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

A very kind response, and Yes, I like to tell stories of appropriate expereinces. The roughness from me and others is about "History Channel" and "confirms" in the same sentence.

I have seen the program, and watched, again, the first one of your embedded videos. I see them take neat science stuff, interviews and footage and then after-the-fact, apply their own narrative. I get the impression that the persons interviewed did not know the subject of the program in which it is included-- perhaps the producers merely collected stock footage?

And quotes like, "Many believed that Hurricane Katrina was the result of weather warfare..." Yes, and many believe in the tooth faerie. They need to show me many meteorologist who believe Katrina was weather warfare; otherwise I am highly suspicious that the whole point was contrived by writers preying upon the irrational fear of some-- and that is just evil.

Horror movies scare for entertainment and the patrons know it. But "History Channel" programs ought to carry with it some academic and moral responsibility for truth-- not tossed aside for ratings/profit. With that said, and I am not bothering to look it up, I don't think these specific programs were produced by the HC. I think they are syndicated.

Lightning to strike tanks, by firing a rocket with a wire dangling over tank in a thunderstorm? Raise your hand if that sound practical? I see no hands raised. So, they had film of a (kind of cute) scientist with a neat job, and worked it into their program concept. Ridiculous.

However, I may re-write my resume to see if I can get a job with a kind of cute female scientist firing rockets with wires into thunderstorms.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You guys are skeptic to the extreme, of course some of this stuff is real!

All those parts about vietnam, about cloud making, about stopping hurricanes 3 years in a row with HAARP makes plenty sense.

Sure there's sensationalism but it's TV guys, even then, it's no reason to totally dismiss it all.
Yeah ok, so the first part sucks but listen on...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

You said it... there are many skeptics to the extreme in this old world. Some folks just can not deal with truth even when it has been SLAPPED in their face. Talk about denial! I've seen it many a time.

I think they , the folk at History Channel, are on to something myself. Yeah it's tv. but search out the MESSAGEs . Start putting pieces of all the puzzle together for yourself. It took me a while to start seeing the light, and I'm still unsure on some things but ALL truth will reveal itself eventually.
=================
To everyone: Just investigate , don't play these things off as nothing, is all I ask. I'll cont. to do the same .. PROOF is in the pudding.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a physicist i was listening to on video the other day said this was already going on. that russia and china have these and that the weather war started a couple of years ago without the publics knowledge. now i just heard about this last week. matter of fact 2 days after hearing about this a quake hit the east coast close to the white house, and now a hurricane has turned with no weather system or jet stream to turn it and it also is heading for same area as earthquake. hope it is just nonsense and coincidence.
something to definitely investigate. by the time we hear about it you can bet it will already been active for quite a few years.

so they dont have a clue for the catalyst for lightning and this doesnt bother them in the least as far as trying to use it as a weapon. idiots. since they dont know everything about lightning i guess you could say they have no clue what the downside to playing with mother nature this way will be either.

can we get one of these supposed experts to actually work on something for the betterment of the human race, instead of new and improved ways of wiping it out.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: additions

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
a physicist i was listening to on video the other day said this was already going on. that russia and china have these and that the weather war started a couple of years ago without the publics knowledge. now i just heard about this last week. matter of fact 2 days after hearing about this a quake hit the east coast close to the white house, and now a hurricane has turned with no weather system or jet stream to turn it and it also is heading for same area as earthquake. hope it is just nonsense and coincidence.
something to definitely investigate.

Would love to hear it: Wish you could remember the name of the physicist.. Still in your url history?

by the time we hear about it you can bet it will already been active for quite a few years.
Imo, anywhere from 20-50 years before we hear about it.

so they dont have a clue for the catalyst for lightning and this doesnt bother them in the least as far as trying to use it as a weapon. idiots. since they dont know everything about lightning i guess you could say they have no clue what the downside to playing with mother nature this way will be either.

Boy, do I agree there!!

can we get one of these supposed experts to actually work on something for the betterment of the human race, instead of new and improved ways of wiping it out.

Yeah! One would think! But it seems this ole world and some of the folk in it are bassackwards at times. It breaks my heart...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
History Channel is 'entertainment', they do value ratings. I've seen more garbage thrown around on the HBO 'science and cultural' channels to make me wonder about the value of education today. I will have to admit that the shows usually point out 'speculation', and mostly air both sides of a story. I just don't like that now people are using television shows as references to support 'mystical' things.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

All those parts about vietnam, about cloud making, about stopping hurricanes 3 years in a row with HAARP makes plenty sense.

Cloud seeding over Vietnam makes sense because it happened - whether it actually worked is a moot point. The rest doesn't make any sense at all. If you know the subject. But it's the sort of thing those not versed in meteorology might think makes sense - and that's how the shim sham man and the snake oil salesman works.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yup.

There you go. Done deal.

Confirm or explore?

There is a difference between Confirming something and exploring something.

Of all people I thought you would realise that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

So you understand my point then.That's good.

For the OP to say that the "History" Channel confirms 'Chemtrails, HAARP and more Weather Warfare" is the same as saying that the "History" Channel confirms ancient aliens.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Cobaltic1978

So you understand my point then.That's good.

For the OP to say that the "History" Channel confirms 'Chemtrails, HAARP and more Weather Warfare" is the same as saying that the "History" Channel confirms ancient aliens.

It appears Mr Gold Contributor didn't see the question mark in the title. I'm also assuming you didn't read the post. So you are wrong on your point... Thank you very much
Oh and believe me, I do NOT believe eveRYthing that is on the television eITHER! As a matter of fact, the vids title at youtube used the word "confirmed " and I added the question mark on this thread's title. I also stated in the post that it's up to you guys to decide what to believe / to search out the matter for themselves to see if it be true...

Now wanna go back and read it? Thanks.

ETA: Maybe you'd even like to watch the vids?

edit on 27-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
The History Channel has that man speak on behalf of "ancient alien theorists," but what those who know him can tell you is that he thinks he is an alien-- not just an expert on the theories.

Several times, in conversation with him, he spoke to me of the aliens using the term, "we." The department was gentle with him while I was there, and I was under the impression he was getting some help. I doubt the History Channel knew his problem when they filmed; but I feel humiliated for the man each time I see his psychosis spotlighted on television.

He might be crazy, or he might be alien. Think about it, Aliens are 100% real (you should know that) and many claim that the even some individuals are integrated in the society. He might be one of the good ones, and feels a mission to spread the word about the truth, in a gently way..
He is a very bright alien if indeed he is not fully human!!

Thanks for the haarp videos, I will be watching them soon.
edit on 9-12-2011 by pascalt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join