It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Something I Wish I Had Never Seen

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey guys,quick question.I saw this vid years ago and between then and now i seem to have gained two children.One thing i never gave a second thought to was those guys families.Do any of you reckon any of the families saw this vid?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by warehouse7
LOL honestly if your disturbed by that, then you will have no chance of surviving in the years to come, if you are not able to accept your animalistic instincts and enjoy killing for pleasure, then you will be destroyed as humanity falls into the never ending black hole in which it has created, if this video disturbs you, then I can't wait to see how you will react when the war comes.......

There is already someone in the black hole, its YOU.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That was horrible. Man I wish I didn't watch that. I feel sick to my stomach. That was worse then the Al Queda in Iraq beheading video. My advice to anyone who is considering watching this, Don't. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I don't understand........your crying about a video that shows the horrors that war was brought us since the beginning of time....and then I look at your signature.

Hypocrite. You think you have the freedoms your touching yourself over everyday because someone didn't perpetrate these AND WORSE atrocities on their enemy? Learn some history there little buddy.

It is a shame these things happens to solders though, as no army really wins a solid victory over a region by defeating an army. The only way to win the peace and defeat the enemy is for one army to make the decision to TARGET AND KILL AS MANY CIVILIANS AS POSSIBLE. So really, there is no need to subject solders to this brutality...but then again we are dealing with ignorant, untrained and idiotic humans who believe in some invisible jewish zombie or some such idiotic nonsense.

If anybody has anything to say about that simple fact, learn your modern history before you reply.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

galadofwarthethird, thanks for that thought out post. I also have mixed feelings about it, but I believe we are in agreeance it should be shown. Thanks for the thoughts, they are appreciated.

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Several years ago a friend of mine and I ran across a Vietnam Vet.....who he said wanted money for a meal......so instead of giving him money ....(so he could get drunk or high) we took him to a restaurant......and bought him a meal.....half way into his meal he started to relax. a bit....he then pulled some black and white photos he had smuggled out of Vietnam....it showed six American soldiers standing and smiling holding a rifle in one hand and in the other hand a long pole with the severed head of a Vietnamese man. After seeing that I could not finish my meal...he said those photos are why he is so messed up....

So...I have seen something I wish I had never seen either...but I did see it...and it helped me more to understand some of what soldiers go through and why so many are messed up.
edit on 15-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

Understood. I believe that these videos/photos have their proper place in history and cannot be ignored. Regardless of the massive amounts of horrible images I have seen, this one resonated with me...thanks for posting caladonea.

CJ
edit on 15-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I Saw Something I Wish I Had Never Seen

Sounds personal, I would
call the proper
authorities..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyg90

Please read the thread again, starting with the OP. Seems I've answered this question a couple of times...

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

It is personal. I posted on ATS. Never made a complaint to youtube or liveleak once in my life. I'm not exactly going to congress about it am I?

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This video obviously disturbs a lot of people. To all the people who say the video does not bother them, I can agree with that but this is only a video your watching online. It's only video and that's it.Your not actually there.
You can't smell it, you can't taste it, and listening to recorded audio is nothing compared to what you would actually hear if you were there. The smell of death is unforgetable, and hearing their death screams (right before the person knows that they will die) is one of the most disturbing sounds ever, and seeing these things with ones own eyes instead of watching a video is a whole other ball game.

Peace, Nova

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you for posting the dialogue translation...that enough was what deterred me from watching the full video. I only ended up watching up until I saw the guy on the ground getting threatened with the knife. After that I read the comments on this thread and am very thankful I didn't watch it fully.

Though I do play FPS games, I don't like watching the real deal. It's a form of terror that is disturbing, and I know there is a better side to life than this. I too recommend everyone not to watch the video...unless you have a high tolerance for such things.

As with the OP, you have to wonder who really controls the World Wide Web. I feel that if the Elite have something to do with this, they will indefinitely ALLOW the world to watch such things. Remember that governments have power to block certain web pages from being shown on the web. I think that it is made that way to show what really is happening in the world, that we are more multi-cultural than ever before, and also to instill fear into us.

I try not to pay attention to these things, even though there is always a sense of curiousity in me to explore such things. But know that curiousity IS what killed the cat, I won't take a chance with this side to exploration and focus on positive things in life.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thankyou for the advice not to watch it, and agree with the comments. Having read the transcripts I have decided against watching it, on the grounds that maybe clicking on the link is just promoting the reason they film it in the first place. If no one viewed them, they would stop recording them. I have certainly noticed how much more violence related videos and t.v stuff has increased over the years. Not good at all
edit on 15-8-2011 by ooScotty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well I'm not going to watch it, but it has to be there for just such the reason. How can such things be destroyed in the world without knowledge they exist. You feel sick now, but your knowledge empowers the next generation to not have it happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

but your knowledge empowers the next generation to not have it happen.

No offense.....but...um....how do you figure? Mankind has known this stuff has gone on since THE BEGINNING OF MAN, and that knowledge seemed to not stop it.....so um..yeah, can you tell me about your hippy, utopian society where suddenly some person seeing a crappy internet video about basic reality and how it is going to amount to a hill of beans towards preventing it from happening again...over and over......and over and over....

Wishful happy thoughts don't get it done there little buddy. Need to ERADICATE the root cause. But the very people that are scared of this MILD video of EVERYDAY WARFARE are too chicken to tackle the root cause....so um...yeah....go on thinking this little thread and this meaningless video amounts to someone actually learning something........lol.

The root cause with this problem is we are not killing enough people to move humanity forward. Everyone in this video should be killed....and their families.......and the countries they came from that generated such idiotic nonsense....and the fools who believe in the invisible man...that are the root cause for almost every war EVER. Say I'm an animal for stating that, but know where your coming from before you even bother challenging me.

It is FAR past time to attempt to educate people. There is too much stupidity in the world. When your dealing with idiots that live in a mud hut, societies that have walked on the moon and everything in between...and your trying to move humanity forward...you need to bring everyone to the same level first. And that can't be done anymore through education. People are too stupid. It can only be done at this point through mass eradication. But people are too chicken to admit that to themselves, so they must be content to live like idiotic, invisible man believing SAVAGES for another thousand years or so.....what a joke.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm not going to watch it because I know what I'm going to see.

All I can say are these chechnen terrorists are the scum of the earth and do not deserve to breathe. If I was Russian, I would want to wipe them off the face of the planet....including the seeds they sow so I would'nt have to go back 20 years down the track and have to do it all again.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

3 guys one hammer is probably worse but idk. I think I have enough of this crap in my head and don't really want to keep adding to it. Don't really want to see yours but I may. If I do I'll comment on it.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

have to agree after watching most of the popular shock vids on the internet 3 guys 1 hammer is by far the worst.

Definitly something I'd like to erase from my mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's one of the many reasons why I never ever want to come back in such a low life world as ours. I hope I am making all the needed preparations for that to happen. Though I came here probably exactly for this horrible experience. But I saw what I came for. I felt what I came for. And I never want to come back.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

We know, but we do not experience. A person can know that bad husbands cheat on their wives, but when their own father does it, it's just as unimaginable as if they'd never heard the term.

That's why. We can read things in a book or experience them half way in a video game, but real is real, and when we see it in real life, it's totally different to the mind. We know its not actors, nor 1s and 0s. It's a real person whose life is no more. And that is shocking to the core deeper than any video game or book. That's how.

Also, you do not kill people in the manner you explain unless you are at war. And fact is we are not. And until their actions begin to spread and become normal for more and more people, we have no justification for such things. We can only tell them its wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by SheopleNation

I don't understand........your crying about a video that shows the horrors that war was brought us since the beginning of time....and then I look at your signature.

Hypocrite. You think you have the freedoms your touching yourself over everyday because someone didn't perpetrate these AND WORSE atrocities on their enemy? Learn some history there little buddy.

It is a shame these things happens to solders though, as no army really wins a solid victory over a region by defeating an army. The only way to win the peace and defeat the enemy is for one army to make the decision to TARGET AND KILL AS MANY CIVILIANS AS POSSIBLE. So really, there is no need to subject solders to this brutality...but then again we are dealing with ignorant, untrained and idiotic humans who believe in some invisible jewish zombie or some such idiotic nonsense.

If anybody has anything to say about that simple fact, learn your modern history before you reply.

I am not your "little buddy" guy. What the hell are you babbling about anyway bro? "Jewish Zombie"? I suggest a quick visit to the Doctor. Grab some wood there bub, I am retired from the service. I know exactly what I am talking about because I am former Infantry. You don't even understand how wrong you are. Yeah, I have seen some horrible things, but never someone's throat cut on the battlefield. The sound of it was horrible. I could care less about what you think about my signature. Don't make the mistake of believing that I give one ounce of a damn about what you think or you have to say. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by MainLineThis

We know, but we do not experience. A person can know that bad husbands cheat on their wives, but when their own father does it, it's just as unimaginable as if they'd never heard the term.

Wait, are we taking about husbands or fathers, lol? Did your daddy do the nasty with someone else and leave you guys? That sucks. But it happens. And again, not to beat a dead horse, but it happens ALL THE TIME.

And that is shocking to the core deeper than any video game or book.

Only because the viewer knows it is real. often the video sucks because of poor production, but the viewer is still shocked because they mentally know what they are seeing is not fake. But that is where their ignorance kicks in. They don't even bother to put 2 and 2 together about how and why such a video even exists, so they go about their ignorant, useless life and NOTHING CHANGES. Duh.

Also, you do not kill people in the manner you explain unless you are at war.

Uh, your new to the internet, and new to reality....right? I don't even know where to begin with such an ignorant statement. Please, at least TRY to know your crap before you spew it on here.

And fact is we are not.

Who is "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket? Are you from one of those AMAZING peaceful countries that have NEVER been founded by VIOLENT wars and experience NO violent crimes? Please, tell me about the utopia you live in so I may move there....og wait...what...its only in your mind...oh well....I knew it was too good to be true. And don't even bother to tell me what country your from, as I probably know more about it than you and can show you how the freedoms that allow you to touch yourself over the internet was done by splotchy folks that are willing to kill for pleasure or a paycheck (often, both go hand in hand)

And until their actions begin to spread and become normal for more and more people, we have no justification for such things. We can only tell them its wrong.

How can you ignorantly state, on a public forum (how embarrassing for you) that something that has happened VERY DAY since the BEGINNING of man is not the "norm"? It's folks like you who lack the ability to understand that this IS THE NORM that allows this stuff to go on.

I say, kill them all, kill their families, and nuke their countries. Time to bring society to a single level so we can move forward as humanity...and not like a bunch of idiots that believe in some invisible man or whatnot. I'm sick of sharing my HARD EARNED money with uneducated morons who live in mud huts. It is far past time to eradicate but if you all want this hippy utopia you keep crying about, learn some history this kind of problem.

Yes, the only thing that will end this violence is a swift and definitive amount of further violence. I know that is hard to understand, especially for those that don't understand reality (which is huge in these modern times). I understand being loving to others...but I am just not keen on thinking we have to wait another thousand years or so for mankind to rise above this type of nonsense. The best way to rise above this crap is to make a major move. And yes, that means VIOLENCE.

Let me ask you, little buddy, in your massive understanding of history (again, you have none based on your post, read your post again and tell me you do...don't bother) can you tell me how to win the peace and move a country forward without KILLING massive amounts of the population? Please, know your crap before reply or you will be torn up by the facts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join