It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Something I Wish I Had Never Seen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I Couldn't agree more. For discussion sake, isn't this like any other form of media entertainment? I mean, no rape videos, no pedophile videos...someone made the call there is a line that cannot be crossed and murder doesn't. Why not apply the logic of "real world" to all?

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It breaks my heart just reading the events that transpired. God bless that kid, he's in a much better place now, far away from this world of blood-fueled murderers. I can only imagine the fear in his heart during that moment, God rest his soul. It saddens me that this type of stuff happens every single day in our world. We are all human beings, we are all of the same species, and yet since the beginning of time we have killed and destroyed each other.

I do understand that things like this happen in war, but to murder someone so viciously, with no emotion, when they are pleading for their life, when they are just like you and I.... And the victim was but a child, not even a grown man... I truly feel deep sorrow right now, and that's just from reading what happened, no way could I ever watch something like that.... An act such as that is one of pure evil, and I don't think I will ever understand how a human being could ever do such a thing.

I know that horrible acts like this have been committed since the beginning of time, but I will NEVER understand how a human being could do such a horrible, atrocious thing. Peace be upon that kid, God rest his soul.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

You are with me there, bro.
F-up soldiers, torturer, serial killer, are murderers; they all act on their impulsive moment or their sick fascination, BUT killing in the name of God to justified one action is really
....... they are the first to go to hell (if there really is a hell).

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BGbeauregard

Thanks for your words on the subject BGbeauregard. You said it better than I could have. Because I am also interested in why the laws seem to differ when it comes to "obscene" materials, do you feel something like this should be "rated"? Just curious and thanks again for your thoughts.

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by klenker
reply to post by Heartisblack

Man... you are aware there are far better forums for gore than 4chan. ?

Occasionally a dead woman or a dead man? Lol

It's against the T&C to post gore, but just google ogrish forums...

I've been to some of the others, there is some deep *SNIP* on the deepweb too. Some crap in the world is unsettling but this is life and pain is a simple compromise. Ogrish was just.........*SNIP*. Me and my aunt saw a bunch of crap on that site. Didn't see a horror movie for weeks, it was EPIC!
edit on 15-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/15/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What did you expect? Mankind is disgusting and a very primitive and stupid species. It's sad to say, but some humans act in a manner lower than the animals they kill for sport and food. It's really a shame.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The only certainty with life is death. I know the horrors of man can be highly ignorant and disturbing at times but this is a reality that does exist. Some do need more discipline, understanding and help to overcome the conflicts of war and violence.

I do consider the purpose of law is to define the difference between conflict and competition. The law does need to become more engaged and reasoned in understanding the conditions and finding a resolution with the help of all the science community.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No way in hell I am watching that video. I read the transcript. If I watch that...That will trigger the hell out of....flashbacks I have...

People are monsters...Plain and simple.We are a failed experiment of mother nature and we are bound to be aborted one day.

Well,at least I can say I was born just in time to see humanity make one last go around the toilet bowl, before we are ultimately flushed into the sewers where we belong.

It pisses me off when innocent people get hurt by monsters....

Those of you who are not monsters..... stand up and protect the innocent before it's too late, will you? You can make a difference, even if just to one person....

If someone had stood up and called CPS for me when I was a kid... If only people cared enough about each other.....

edit on 15-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Well man, I would have to say that part of me thinks some stuff like this shouldn't be allowed to be viewed so easily on the internet. While I do agree that it's good in the fact that it shows people the absolute horror that occurs everyday on our earth, I also think that no one should ever, ever have to witness something so atrocious, something that is pure evil in every sense of the word. As you said, seeing such things can really stick with a person in their mind, something they will never forget. In my personal beliefs, I don't believe ANYONE should ever have to see something so malevolent and insidious as that.

I believe that we were put here to treat each other with love and compassion, and seeing your fellow man, especially a child, be a victim of such evil... To take the life of a child in such a way, is one of the most disheartening and sorrowful things I believe one could ever do. It can really dampen one's spirits to witness something like that. I absolutely understand that curiosity can get the best of us sometimes, and that's definitely happened to me before with other videos, but after having viewed a similar video before, I cannot allow myself to ever look at one again. It absolutely crushes my heart and soul to see something with my own eyes.

We are not a species of wild, vicious dogs that must always battle and fight to the death for out spot in life, we possess such a powerful mind that we should be able to work out our differences. And yet, so consistently, we prove ourselves to be such horrible and evil creatures, using our advanced intelligence for murder and evil, killing someone so brutally and without emotion, when we fully know what it means to take a life.

Unfortunately, many people in other countries have to see these things on a regular basis. It's really something that dampens my spirits, and I will never be able to fully understand why we commit such acts toward each other as humans.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Just hearing "Allah Akbar" drives me up the fricken wall. Anybody else?

Absolutely. That is why I wish these morons deserve a leg an arm and eyes cut off. Are they serving lifetimes?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Chechens aren't inhumane nor humans since all they want is an Islamic state Chechens are terrorists

This is whom America Supports.

Maybe the Russians should give the Chechens a lesson in mercy?
edit on 15-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I mean no offense with the following statements.

I started watching, but right now it is paused at exactly 2:00. I have not watched a single second that occurs after those first 2 minutes.

This movie sucks. The ONLY reason that I might continue to watch any of this, would be to see the 'good part', that you are talking about. That fact, arouses curiosity, and creates a few questions.

• What the hell were you expecting??
  • Why did you load this video in the first place??
  • Why did you continue watching it??

If you had clicked on TVLand.com to load up an old episode of 'The Beverly Hillbillies,' and immediately after the opening credits, it turned into a 'real-life snuff film,' then your disgust would be justifiable. If that were the case, I would then offer my condolences. Obviously, that is not what happened here.

I really do want to know though. My previous questions are not rhetorical. What were you expecting??

edit on 8/15/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

that was my question also! we have the power to turn off something that we don't want to watch. if you continue to watch after you know what the video is about then thats on you and i have no remorse if you are offended.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:46 AM
    link   
    To be honest I don't believe watching videos like this makes a person sensitive or understand, nor does it really trigger a lack of empathy in a ways.

I've found myself having more empathy as I get more experience in things, and realise the things I love are fleeting. I don't need to watch something like this to realise any of that.

While I understand people say that persons watch these things of their own free will and it's their own fault etc ... I sympathise with anyone that sees a thing like this and can't get it out of their head after. If you can't stop thinking about it, you're probably not one of those persons that needed to see it. If you can just glance at it and not care for now I think you might be surprised by what happens to you in the future.

There are things in life that don't start haunting you till you actually understood what you saw.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
    link   
    Just watch the few minute of this video and stopped it is very hard to watch.

Have no words for it.

How people can do this to another human being is a complete mystery to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
    link   
    I was wondering why you would post this here if you were so disturbed and disgusted by it?

In a small way you're contributing to the problem by helping spread this video even more.

I'm sure you know that when you stated "don't watch this" that makes people want to see it even more.

I watched the first 10 minutes and decided i had seen enough.

I think that the reason these videos are not banned is because of people like yourself.

Videos, movies and TV news stories about death seem to be quite popular these days. Why?

Because of people who like to gossip about the lives and misery of others for entertainment.

I question your motives for posting this, you get no star from me.

Next time try posting something with a happy ending like in this video

edit on 15-8-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
    link   
    This is the reason we are fighting scum like this in the mountains of Afghanistan. Say what you will about the Iraq occupation, I'll concede that was a short-sighted decision. Let no freedom-loving and rational human being defend 95% of the soulless cowards we are engaged with in Afghanistan. These "men" kill on a level unlike any other human beings on the planet. Pure terror, hatred and torture is their doctrine. They do this to women and children on a regular basis. There are still plenty of Chechen, Afghan, Iraqi, Saudi, Somali, Syrian, Pakistani, Jordanian and Iranian fundamentalist, brainwashed, zealot buttholes that think and act like the men described in this video. Admittedly, I did not watch it. I have stomached enough horror and killing in my short lifetime to see anymore unnecessarily.

The scum listed above comprise roughly 98% of the militants we are engaged with in Afghanistan and Iraq. We are no longer nor were we ever really at war with the nations themselves. While many civilians have died as a result of these conflicts, civilians that never deserved to, rest assured they did not die in vain. The U.S. populace does not and never has supported horrific murder. The type of torturous insanity mentioned in the OP should be exterminated by any means necessary. Sometimes you have to call in a bully to fend off a much more evil bully.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
    link   
    To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.

What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places -- and there are so many -- where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.

And if we do act, in however small a way, we don't have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory.
    - Howard Zinn

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
    link   

War is always this way man. That is one reason so many of we Vietnam Vets are against any more wars. Period. War brings out the best and the worst in people. Never be surprised at these things. Be surprised that we never seem to learn. Someday all the young will refuse to kill. That will be a great day. Then who will the old statesmen get to die for them?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
    link   

These types of scenarios shown for peoples entertainment make me wonder why we bother to censor anything and who says what is objectionable, what is too graphic for young viewers, hell any viewers? Who determines this because censoring the sex and leaving the violence suggests to me they are pumping up the war with the violence and toning down the free love agenda. I would rather it were reversed but then I am an old hippy. Make Love - Not War. It's what we do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join