It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Something I Wish I Had Never Seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

3 guys one hammer is probably worse but idk. I think I have enough of this crap in my head and don't really want to keep adding to it. Don't really want to see yours but I may. If I do I'll comment on it.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You sir, are full of [snip]. So much so, that I'm sure [snip] is just pouring out your ears.

"PLEASE DON'T WATCH THIS"..... but here is the link.

Ask yourself, how many people (whom you falsely want not to watch) actually watched this tonight, because you spread it?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by etombo

I appreciate your views and I would say thank your for letting anyone know NOT to watch it. It is something I will never forget seeing. I still am baffled by the laws on allowing murder to be shown on the internet as entertainment.

CJ

while I agree and will not watch the video...We as people should refrain from making reality illegal to watch...for if we don't see the reality we live in we can never come to terms with and change for the better. Hopefully this video will inspire more people towards peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I saw it..........boring, no worse then a horror movie. Ever seen final destination ? One of those deals, I need to get something to eat and OP just for your information, this disturbing you is laughable. I've seen pictures on the X 4chan boards of skinned corpses. I'll be sleeping easy tonight, thank you OP. You fulfilled my horror craving.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Yea it's pretty gruesome but there are alot worse videos out there. I can't get over why these guys don't get up in run I mean i'd rather take a bullet in the back than have my head sawed off.

You'd think after they saw the first guy die they'd take their chances.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Alright just watched it. Skipped ahead to the bad stuff. Honestly, didn't even flinch which is also fairly disturbing. I wouldn't recommend anyone watch it but I have seen worse.

Agree with above poster, I would have fought tooth and nail. You see someone get their head sawed off right next to you it's probably a safe bet you're next. I would MUCH rather be shot than go through that brutality.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been said yet already, but there is some redemption for the men who died in this video. I too remember watching this video years ago and can say in all honesty it is the worst video on the internet and I haven't seen anything that compares to it before I watched it or afterward. I haven't really viewed anything on the internet that has affected me, this video included, but the pleading of the victims is what pushes this video to "worst of all" for me. As for the redemption I mentioned, it is worth noting that EVERY Chechen in that video was either killed or captured by a Russian tank brigade less than a month after the filming of the video. Although they didn't suffer a death nearly as brutal as these young Russian men in the video did, they all got what was coming to them in the end.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Man1fesT because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Did you read the thread? I specifically posted the partial transcript so people could understand what was on the video prior to making a decision for themselves. The link had both information in the post and the vid attached.

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Without going into specifics, are there quite a few more grusome vids than this? Descriptions only but I've seen a lot and this is one of the worst imho.

CJ
edit on 15-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

You are right. In my OP I pointed out the mastermind got life in Prison. I am suprised the Russians let him live.

CJ

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

I have some worse video from Libya if you want me to link it. Guys cut totally in half and stuff like that. Just more disgusting video really but this happens all over. Has throughout history also, there were even cases of the British cutting off the heads and putting em on stakes as a warning to obey them.

Kinda makes you wonder how people can do this stuff and to the other poster who mentioned video games causing that I would say that would not be a correct statement.

Some people are just ruthless.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes I did read your entire post, and yes I'm still calling you out for being full of [snip]

Just because you're giving people a choice in participation does not mean you are not promoting the video.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I saw it..........boring, no worse then a horror movie. Ever seen final destination ? One of those deals, I need to get something to eat and OP just for your information, this disturbing you is laughable. I've seen pictures on the X 4chan boards of skinned corpses. I'll be sleeping easy tonight, thank you OP. You fulfilled my horror craving.

There is a "slight" difference between real life and a fictional horror movie.
If you feel nothing when watching a video of people being slaughtered, then i think you need to get your head checked out.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I have to say that I saw this last year. I found reference to it on a thread here, although I can't remember which one now. It really effected me as well. I've seen "Everything" on the internet, and it's true that you can't "unsee" something. But as bad as some of the other stuff I've seen has been, this just chilled me to the core. It was the emotion. The soldier pleading for his life and not wanting to die. I don't know man...it's brutal.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
In one way it's a GOOD thing that these videos can be seen online because otherwise
people would refuse to believe that this...and WORSE!!...happens all the time in our
world!

I am sad to say it, but I have to agree with that.
Which is why I am not for any censorship even when it comes to disgusting s**t like this.
edit on 15-8-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i understand where the OP is coming from...however, i'm a big fan of "if it offends/disturbs you...dont watch it". If you didn't know what the video was about, you could tell where it was going within the first 5-10 sec. that allows you time to turn it off and move on.

the beautiful thing about the internet is that there is no censorship. once you start asking the government to get even more involved in our lives and censor what THEY deem is acceptable for us to watch we give up the freedom to choose for ourselves. personally, i like having the choice to watch videos of the atrocities of what war brings, or people smoking salvia and freaking out, people who try to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon, watching chicks perform unspeakable acts on animals, or of babies being playfully attacked by the pet cat, even kids all doped up from mouth surgery and not knowing if what they are currently experiencing is real life!

if you let the government dictate what you can or can't do on the internet, it won't stop there. Next thing you know they will try to change the 1st amendment and i'm not cool with that. everybody finds different things disgusting, horrible, funny and entertaining. that's what makes life so great. so again, if you don't like it, change it and move on...don't ask Big Brother to get involved.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Fortunately for me I guess that I don't have sound on my computer. I guess that might have made it worse.

Still gruesome regardless though.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

There is a "slight" difference between real life and a fictional horror movie.
If you feel nothing when watching a video of people being slaughtered, then i think you need to get your head checked out.

There are worse things on the internet then that sweetheart. It's called the 4chan X board, occasionally a picture of a dead woman or man comes up. The grifter isn't real though- I wish it was but as they say it "The grifter doesn't real." It was laughable. I felt nothing, i'm sorry but that is the way I felt absolutely nothing. I went downstairs ate a lukewarm leftover slice of pizza, couple of rice krispy treats and I'm about to either write or enjoy some doctor who or true blood. I can care less. I'd rather take a bullet to head then get my head sawed off.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I stopped after 2 mins into this. A child is born so innocent and he becomes an a%%$ man and kills people. Hmm..i wish we never grew up. Those ba$t@$ should have been killed just like they did to them.

edit on 15-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

If you link them I'll watch them, I don't think I've seen anything out of the Libya conflict except anti-Gaddafi protestors hanging Libyan soldiers. Its important to me to watch videos like this because it shows what really goes on in the world, you'll never know the true extent of the horrific things that go on in the world by reading about it in the paper or listening to a news anchor. You literally have to see it for yourself to grasp how disgusting and terrible the human race can be.

As I said, pictures and videos of simple gore do not bother me at all. The things that make a video "bad" for me is when you see one human being showing no emotion toward their victim, even as they beg for their life often the murderer will laugh at them and purposely cause them as much pain as possible.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Man1fesT because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

In my opinion yes, many more and much much worse. I mentioned one up top.

The suspects' mobile phones and personal computers contained multiple video recordings of the murders taking place. One full video was leaked to the Internet, showing the murder of 48-year-old Sergei Yatzenko. He is seen lying on his back in a wooded area, and is struck repeatedly in the face with a hammer held inside a plastic bag. One of the attackers stabs Yatzenko in the eye with a screwdriver, and also stabs him in the abdomen with the screwdriver. Yatzenko is then struck with the hammer in order to ensure that he is dead. The attack lasts over four minutes, during which the victim lapses in and out of consciousness. One of the murderers can be seen smiling towards the camera during the video.[41] The murderers walk back to their car, showing that the crime took place only a few feet away from the side of a road, next to their parked car. They discuss the murder calmly, expressing mild surprise that the victim was still breathing after a screwdriver was plunged into his exposed brain. The suspects then wash their hands and the hammer with a water bottle, and begin to laugh. Only two suspects appear to be present in the video, with one always behind the camera.

Link Wikipedia (safe)

People being pulled apart by cars, lit on fire, guy trying to pull up his pants but missing legs and waist, bludgeoning with various weapons, and a few that are worse than all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join