It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being hunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
have anyone of you being hunted by a man? ACTUALLY... in the woods, at night, running as fast as you can until you know you cannot run but u still run?

how many have experienced something like this.

edit on 14-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Uhh...no. And I hope I never find myself in such a situation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
it was me a nd one of my friends, we were basically walking around in our suburb when suddely a man came out of a store without a reason and started running at us with stuff in his hands, we didnt see what it was but it looked like knifes. i mean this was without warning, no reason at all. but i must say, he almost caugh us in the middle of the woods, because we had to run away from him during the night, and it was pitch black in the woods, and i didnt know if i was more afraid of the forest or the man or, both but it was awful... then we came into the woods, and we heard weird noises, but i was never looking back. we ran as deep into the woods we could because we were sure he would stop following us, but wrong. we found some kind of a cave, and went inside, later leading out onto some small place. we stopped for a moment, listening... and looking around when we suddenly see this man standing next to some trees, looking for us, loosing his sigh and being confused. so we could see him close to us but he couldnt find us. then we went down and ran for an hour and finally came out of the woods... it was the scariest thing ever. I was running so fast that my pants got ripped..

edit on 14-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

One day I'm walking down the street, minding my own business - I wanted to pick up a few groceries before the rush hit. Deciding on a short cut, I turned down an alley way and came face to face with 2 men. Next thing I know, I'm in the back of a van, tied up and blind-folded. I can hear others are in the back of the van with me, and I could smell it in the air that they had also been taken prisoner - you know how animals smell fear? Kinda like that.

The van comes to a stop, the doors are flung open, and one by one we're all shoved out. Blindfolds and shackles removed, it's explained to us that we have a 30 second head start - turning to my right I see a group of men holding shotguns. I don't waste any time trying to work out the situation, and I take off like a mad man. My head starts swimming as I feed off the panic of those running around me, and shortly I can hear the taunting calls of the 'hunters' making their way through the woods. Shots ring out and

oh wait. That was an episode of CSI: Miami.

No. I haven't.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Did you just watch Deliverance or something?
I think there's a couple threads like "Would you eat your friends/pets" you might care to visit

Out of curiosity what compelled you to post this?
edit on 14-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by 2Unknown

That would scare me as well. Maybe he mistaken you guys as someone else who owed him money or something. Or maybe he's just crazy. Either way, I'd avoid that area if it were me. Wouldn't want to risk being hunted again.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cinquain

There is also an episode of Criminal Minds with a similar plot. Two brothers kidnap people then bring em to the forest they grew up in, so they are very familiar with the territory, tell them their plans and give them ahead start. I think like a day. Idk. But they hunt them using arrows instead of guns.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I had a similar story

Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Bet you ran fast too. It's been my contention for years that the fastest miles or multiple yard dashes ever run aren't those in the record books, but are instead held by those running out of fear.

I came to that conclusion as a kid when me and a buddy had a similar experience to yours. I was sure we shattered records. Never came close to that speed since.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I didn't personally have that happen, but one time my daddy caught by boyfriend sneaking into my bedroom. Oh, did daddy chase him! It was hours before he came back! Sadly, daddy said he couldn't run fast enough to catch him ... but our dog did!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have had nightmares similar.
I doubt you will find too many people that have experienced such and odd and specific situation.

I wonder, what makes you ask such a bizarre question OP?

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka
I have had nightmares similar.
I doubt you will find too many people that have experienced such and odd and specific situation.

I wonder, what makes you ask such a bizarre question OP?

Peace

well really. i had nothing better to do i guess.
i just came up with the story

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, it didn't actually happen?
Um, OK.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not an incredibly believable story, but an A for effort.

I've never been chased in the dark, or woods or anything, but I was shot at once walking home from a friends house. That wasn't fun either.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

I'm sure a lot of people have been hunted - anyone who flipped on the Mob, anyone fighting in a war, anyone running from one of the L.E. agencies, victims of aggressive stalkers.... um, me from my crazy neighbor when I was a kid. He didn't like us at all and definitely not on his property, but the quickest route was through a path in the woods behind his house and it was way too much fun to see if we could make it without getting caught.

edit on 15-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Define being hunted

As a soldier i have been hunted quite a few times

But as a civvy too in terms of the machiavellian plots of jeleous family and "friends" who passively aggressively seek your downfall

I have had both but prefer war because your enemy is clearly defined, yet the battles at home are more complex.

Yes I have been and am still hunted...
edit on 15-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i remember a story in one of my literature books in highschool, and the whole thing basically pertained to a man who got scooped up and dropped on an island for some hunter that wanted to "hunt something with human intellect". and i also heard on the radio about a man ho would let people attempt to hunt him down in the woods for like $5000usd. he said if they could shoot him, then shoot him.........and for an extra 2500usd, he'd do it naked lol.
strange people these days

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i was trapped in a man's house and then in his friends house, then in his truck but i don't feel like typing the details. i'm lucky he didn't rape me.

i have been moderately trapped during arguments by other guys as well but not to the degree where i thought i was going to be buried in the woods like i did with that one guy.

new topics

top topics

join