It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by kdog1982
But ,my question is,why the sudden explosion of this coverage?
It's just like in the 1950's with the explosion of all those B sci-fi movies.
They must be feeding on and aware of our civilizations awakening,our awareness that something is about to happen.
I am wrong?

It is because disclosure is almost upon us. The people are subtly being conditioned to the presence of aliens.

See,I was wondering about that,if we are,indeed,being conditioned to accept the fact that there are ufo's and an alien race visiting us.Then maybe disclosure would be easier to swallow for the masses who do not or will not understand .
Or,maybe some huge government project to deceive the masses ,causing fear as one poster put it,to better control us.
Roll the dice.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I always thought they would have done it before the planet became saturated with humans.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

No no no.....logic, reason and thoughts based on common sense do not apply when your dealing with the "disclosure is almost upon us!!!!" crowd. They have been crying this for years, every time they see an energizer battery commercial with aliens, to when they saw alien movies as children from the 60's and 70's.

For damn near a century they would have us believe that we are being "prepared" by some secret cabal of powers that be........absurd. But, ignorance of the world they live in, and places that actually surround them with other like minded, ignorant thinking folks actually compound the problem.....thus this subject is getting more and more muddied every year.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The et is a dick

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
I always thought they would have done it before the planet became saturated with humans.

Don't you know they have human spray,you know ,like bug spray?
Spray it,the cleaning crew comes along,and shazam!
Planet is ready for the next species,all fresh and clean.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They are doing this to make all aliens appear as enemies. There are E.T's out there that are preventing it in such a low profile. E.T contact is possible for everyone on Earth around 2013. They are doing this to put fear. And it looks like it's already working on you guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

No, it's not disclosure. It's what happens when tv producers realize there is a demographic of people who believe mankind is too stupid to have ever accomplished anything and that it's only by the grace of ancient alien visits we advanced.

Aliens sell. They sell real well, so given that shows about aliens will be made. It's simple economics.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
When aliens attack it's going to be exiting

edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by NavalFC

Capitalism is beyond the grasp of understanding when it comes to your average believer. According to their ignorant grip on reality, a secret cabal of people have been carefully releasing information to prepare us for "disclosure" every time you see anything in the entertainment industry related to aliens or ufos.

I could explain how ridiculous this notion is, but it is a waste of time. Its like explaining to some religious nut why their belief in some idiotic invisible man is retarded.

Those that believe in this stuff with the amount of evidence available make us all look like ignorant morons.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join