It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Aliens Attack!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed or watched the many shows on aliens attacking the planet earth?
And also the shows on Discovery Channel and National Geographic channels about that subject and how to possibly defend ourselves from them?
Is this some sort of disclosure ,by means of giving us ideals on how to defend ourselves in the event that it does happen?
Maybe they(the government) know something is coming and this is a subtle way to prepare us.

Here are some examples of shows that I have seen recently about this.

Curiosity Videos -- Alien Invasion: Are We Ready?

We've read the books, we've seen the movies. War of the Worlds, V, Independence Day. But they're all fiction, right? Well, probably not. New science is suggesting that aliens may be very real, and that they may not be as cuddly as E.T. Host Michelle Rodriguez (Avatar, Battle:LA) brings together top scientists, military strategists and writers to dramatize what would happen if and when aliens attacked.

curiosity.discovery.com...

What if an extra-terrestrial force attacked Earth? What might that look like and how will the people of Earth respond? Consulting a cast of world-renowned scientists, survival experts and defense experts, this two-hour special, Alien Invasion explores this frightening scenario. Experts reveal what could motivate alien invaders to attack Earth, and speculate on how the attack might play out -- the strategy alien invaders might use and the most effective ways for humans to respond. Well turn to science and history to figure out what works. Well show how humanity can survive this ultimate test. Read more: channel.nationalgeographic.com...

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

FALLING SKIES opens in the chaotic aftermath of an alien attack that has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.

www.tnt.tv...

Is it just pure entertainment,or is there more to this?
What are your thought on this.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
my thoughts on this are the same as everytime a new series comes out and one episode that happesn to involve aliens ..

its the same story and no conspiracy or disclosure

lots of speculation

masked in science

designed to bash religion

keep the viewer intrigued and on his guard to accept social change for the defence of it

but disclosure ?

no my friend ..

that will only happen when they are flying the the skies of every major city ...

it will be like surprise where here by the way.....your governments and world leaders knew.....

we get mad for a while get over it then oo and aww over the new tech and new friends we made

lol

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

The MSM is not really after the welfare of the people. What they want is to sway the opinion of the people into how they want the people to think. In this case, MSM wanted the people to be afraid of aliens and so far, they are quite successful in it. A lot of you are already brainwashed into thinking that the aliens who are coming will be malevolent.

MSM (and the elite who control the MSM) is afraid that once people realize that the coming aliens are benevolent, a change in consciousness by the people will happen and they can't be controlled anymore. Remember that fear is the main weapon of choice being used to control the people. Once that fear is gone, the people cannot be controlled anymore and they will lose their grip in power.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Should I be worried with those Sirian aliens, intraterrestrial Reptilians and Greys who work in secret underground facilities along with US military, too???

You know what's interesting?? Aliens didn't invade Earth when mankind's armies used bows, arrows and spears, I really doubt they will invade now. I'm more concerned about the US military, which is more evil, hostile and destructive, than any extraterrestrial menace I can think.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
most of the films with aliens i have watched recently involved hot aliens who come to earth to have fun

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
One of the most interesting theories on how to bring down an alien spacecraft had to do with project thunderwell.

I have enjoyed this bit of history for a while so I thought I'd share. This was first published in the February/March 1992 issue of Air & Space magazine. It is a bit of levity in all the seriousness of testing nukes. It was during Pascal-B testing 27 August 1957. "Every kid who has put a firecracker under a tin can understands the principle of using high explosives to loft an object into space. What was novel to scientists at Los Alamos [the atomic laboratory in New Mexico] was the idea of using an atomic bomb as propellant. That strategy was the serendipitous result of an experiment that had gone somewhat awry. "Project Thunderwell was the inspiration of astrophysicist Bob Brownlee, who in the summer of 1957 was faced with the problem of containing underground an explosion, expected to be equivalent to a few hundred tons of dynamite. Brownlee put the bomb at the bottom of a 500-foot vertical tunnel in the Nevada desert, sealing the opening with a four-inch thick steel plate weighing several hundred pounds. He knew the lid would be blown off; he didn't know exactly how fast. High-speed cameras caught the giant manhole cover as it began its unscheduled flight into history. Based upon his calculations and the evidence from the cameras, Brownlee estimated that the steel plate was traveling at a velocity six times that needed to escape Earth's gravity when it soared into the flawless blue Nevada sky. 'We never found it. It was gone,' Brownlee says, a touch of awe in his voice almost 35 years later. "The following October the Soviet Union launched Sputnik, billed as the first man-made object in Earth orbit. Brownlee has never publicly challenged the Soviet's claim. But he has his doubts."http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Plumbob.html And Dr. Robert Brownlee's personal account: nuclearweaponarchive.org...

www.militaryphotos.net...

Shoot them down with a manhole cover!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If I was thousands ahead of a species and I wanted to wipe them out. I would simply turn them against eachother and sit back and watch the fireworks. Or if I was in a HURRY. I would simply send down a plague that couldn't be controlled or cured.

Why risk going down their and losing a few friends for some primitives? I mean anyone can get lucky and if just so happens the universal consciousness favors these primitives I'm not gonna risk losing. So I might aswell sit back behind the curtain and either play puppet master or Dr. Doom!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It is simply taking advantage of the manipulated masses behavior in order to grab attention. We have seen this many times before. We had the nazis, the russians, the immigrants, the terrorists and now we have the bad aliens.

Humanity, Hollywood and tv shows always need an enemy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I really don't think they will come down here to fight us. According to William Bramley who writes about the conspiracy that aliens have been holding us down their main goal is to divide us by creating various one god religions and promote various final battles to achieve spiritual salvation even going as far as condemning an Antichrist that will unite the world under one different religion and create one government. The last thing they would want is a united group of humans fighting against one common cause. If you want to read more about Bramley's view you can go to the ancient aliens debunked thread I posted a long ass post on page 33.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
But ,my question is,why the sudden explosion of this coverage?
It's just like in the 1950's with the explosion of all those B sci-fi movies.
They must be feeding on and aware of our civilizations awakening,our awareness that something is about to happen.
I am wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was watching this tonight and thinking "I bet someone on ATS is going to mention how there has been an increase on alien preparation shows".

You addressed what I thought too. Maybe someone is looking at the responses that people discuss after watching such shows to see what the stage of awareness is about people's real concerns if they have any.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
If I was thousands ahead of a species and I wanted to wipe them out. I would simply turn them against eachother and sit back and watch the fireworks. Or if I was in a HURRY. I would simply send down a plague that couldn't be controlled or cured.

Why risk going down their and losing a few friends for some primitives? I mean anyone can get lucky and if just so happens the universal consciousness favors these primitives I'm not gonna risk losing. So I might aswell sit back behind the curtain and either play puppet master or Dr. Doom!

I agree some sort of biological warfare would be the best option.
It leaves everything else intact.
Just sit back and watch all the people die off,then move in and clean up the place.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
I was watching this tonight and thinking "I bet someone on ATS is going to mention how there has been an increase on alien preparation shows".

You addressed what I thought too. Maybe someone is looking at the responses that people discuss after watching such shows to see what the stage of awareness is about people's real concerns if they have any.

Could very well be,and the next show will be based on our responses.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Lets say for example that everything has been takin out from under the rug and we realise or are told that Roswell was real. Aurora Tx was real. Aliens have been here always have been here and never were gone. Like a parent waiting to see if the child graduates school. Certain factions of aliens have been interested to see if we are going to join the Cosmic society or commit suicide trying to do so.

Well we can see that certain alien factions have been warring over us for some time. Thats why we got the ideas in our heads about bad aliens and good aliens. Ofcourse they both exist. Look at our society. Their are gonna be aliens that wanna see us wipe eachother out aswell as ones who want us to succeed.

I'm sure rascism or speciescism if thats even a word exists in the cosmos. Some species prolly view themselves above others. The whole root for the home team complex. Or they simply want to rule knowing they are advanced greed and all the other instincts kick in. Just because they advacnced don't mean they won't succumb to instincts or 7 deadly sins as the bible calls them.

Look at us today we are gods compared to us a few thousand years ago hell even a few hundred years ago. But even today we still succumb to those bad habits. So why wouldn't they!

Point here is a few aliens (roswell) sacrifices their lives for the growth of out species. So far it's been in vain! Why? Because if we knew without any doubt aliens were real. We wouldn't be controllable anymore! There would be no more arguing about presedential campaigns or none of that crap. We would prolly turn into a more humble species.

And the unification of our species is not allowed. Why? Because the bad aliens want us as slaves or want us to die. The good aliens are keeping them in check. By allowing us to make up our own minds. How we have humans arguing aliens don't exist and others saying they do. You got aliens saying wipe there arses out there a train wreck waiting to happen. You got other aliens saying no give them a chance they have a right to live.

Much like humans arguing over animal rights! Except in this reality involving aliens we are the animals being argued over! No?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"When Aliens attack" I'll be very very satisfied and my regret would just vanish in thin air AT FIRST. And whene the laser beam hit the ground and everything falling apart.....I'll be panic.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Lets say for example that everything has been takin out from under the rug and we realise or are told that Roswell was real. Aurora Tx was real. Aliens have been here always have been here and never were gone. Like a parent waiting to see if the child graduates school. Certain factions of aliens have been interested to see if we are going to join the Cosmic society or commit suicide trying to do so.

Well we can see that certain alien factions have been warring over us for some time. Thats why we got the ideas in our heads about bad aliens and good aliens. Ofcourse they both exist. Look at our society. Their are gonna be aliens that wanna see us wipe eachother out aswell as ones who want us to succeed.

I'm sure rascism or speciescism if thats even a word exists in the cosmos. Some species prolly view themselves above others. The whole root for the home team complex. Or they simply want to rule knowing they are advanced greed and all the other instincts kick in. Just because they advacnced don't mean they won't succumb to instincts or 7 deadly sins as the bible calls them.

Look at us today we are gods compared to us a few thousand years ago hell even a few hundred years ago. But even today we still succumb to those bad habits. So why wouldn't they!

Point here is a few aliens (roswell) sacrifices their lives for the growth of out species. So far it's been in vain! Why? Because if we knew without any doubt aliens were real. We wouldn't be controllable anymore! There would be no more arguing about presedential campaigns or none of that crap. We would prolly turn into a more humble species.

And the unification of our species is not allowed. Why? Because the bad aliens want us as slaves or want us to die. The good aliens are keeping them in check. By allowing us to make up our own minds. How we have humans arguing aliens don't exist and others saying they do. You got aliens saying wipe there arses out there a train wreck waiting to happen. You got other aliens saying no give them a chance they have a right to live.

Much like humans arguing over animal rights! Except in this reality involving aliens we are the animals being argued over! No?

I understand your point,I'm not saying if aliens are good or bad,just IF they attack.
I would love to meet some good aliens and share a beer and trade stories with them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yet another thread, of the millions on here and the internet, from someone who sees something alien on tv, says that there is a huge uptake in alien related stuff on tv (not really, but recently there has been a slight increase because it gets good ratings, not because of some stupid, secret cabal trying to desensitize the population, lol).

People getting entertainment and capitalism confused with some alien conspiracy are demonstrating the exact ignorance that keeps us from fixing this subject and making it a viable thing for the pros to study.

I can remember in the 70's people saying the same damn thing with every sci-fi film or tv show that came on. Jeez, I guess your secret cabal of string pullers are REALLY TAKING THEIR TIME.....especially if you think back to classic sci-fi novels even pre big budget movies or TELEVISION at all.

Come on guys, do we really have to go through this OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....if I had a nickel for every time some demonstrated their ignorance like this every time I have heard it since I got into this subject in the 1970's. You think you guys get a little miffed when people post the same stupid youtube video here every other day, or another ignorant star child thread every 14 minutes (that make ridiculous, unfounded claims too by the way)......imagine seeing and hearing that type of repeated ignorance since the early 70's!

I sincerely hoped that we would be smarter than this by now, imagine my surprise that the great thing in information and communication every invented (the internet) has made us all more ignorant and lazy.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Thanks for you input,much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Yet another thread, of the millions on here and the internet, from someone who sees something alien on tv, says that there is a huge uptake in alien related stuff on tv (not really, but recently there has been a slight increase because it gets good ratings, not because of some stupid, secret cabal trying to desensitize the population, lol).

People getting entertainment and capitalism confused with some alien conspiracy are demonstrating the exact ignorance that keeps us from fixing this subject and making it a viable thing for the pros to study.

I can remember in the 70's people saying the same damn thing with every sci-fi film or tv show that came on. Jeez, I guess your secret cabal of string pullers are REALLY TAKING THEIR TIME.....especially if you think back to classic sci-fi novels even pre big budget movies or TELEVISION at all.

Come on guys, do we really have to go through this OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....if I had a nickel for every time some demonstrated their ignorance like this every time I have heard it since I got into this subject in the 1970's. You think you guys get a little miffed when people post the same stupid youtube video here every other day, or another ignorant star child thread every 14 minutes (that make ridiculous, unfounded claims too by the way)......imagine seeing and hearing that type of repeated ignorance since the early 70's!

I sincerely hoped that we would be smarter than this by now, imagine my surprise that the great thing in information and communication every invented (the internet) has made us all more ignorant and lazy.

How do you know all those things arent happening so that we can leave the old way of thinking? ie we are alone, and nothing is never coming.

I mean that is a primitve way of thinking. I remember just like it was yesterday people thought the earth was flat and everything revolved around us.

I meet people to this day that think the universe revolves around them.

I think it's time we forget the old ways of thinking they just don't apply to our modern world anymore!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
But ,my question is,why the sudden explosion of this coverage?
It's just like in the 1950's with the explosion of all those B sci-fi movies.
They must be feeding on and aware of our civilizations awakening,our awareness that something is about to happen.
I am wrong?

It is because disclosure is almost upon us. The people are subtly being conditioned to the presence of aliens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join