It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video on Nazi UfO technology. UFOs Reconsidered - Above Top Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its called hiding in plain sight. If people believe that what they see can only be "alien" in nature, then the government doesn't have to worry about people investigating them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
During the 2nd World War, the German war industries competed freely and independently for German military contracts. Hitler's "wanting" for an aircraft, that displayed the "natural order of things." Not based on a technology of explosions, but rather implosions that led to prototypes- [based on eyewitness accounts]- of disc shaped aircraft, that fortunately for the allies; did not get off the ground.

The Nazi Central Command labled the foofighters as: fiery balls or flying tortoise's- as in disc shaped flying craft.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 15-8-2011 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The German technology is overlooked as you noted we only get ET as doing
anything and observing us. Well observing using his super flying machine was
a Tesla proposal at one time which he withdrew at the WWI outbreak.
The Nazi saucer route has already been done by Ernst Zundel to his utter
disappointment as the opinion out there is that agents gave him photos and
information that was made up. However I think we can say what saucer technology
Germany had from Tesla came into the hands of US and USSR with a present
policy now to promote the ET and dismiss any event as well as smooth over
any credible information to a better outcome from their standpoint such as the
anti Tesla cartels for instance.
ED: Disk craft UFO

perhaps from Germany also photographed in Ohio
tilted to observe a VW Bug I always thought might
be outfitted for the Foo. Hitlers people's car not being
for the people but the War effort.
Wing UFO

edit on 8/15/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Sorry to seem pushy, but I've never seen any evidence that the Germans were aware of the 'foo fighters' or anything similar. Does your information come from a book by William Lyne? If not, do you know what the source is?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Sure they had to be as everyone else was.
See news clippings and the Ohio photo I mentioned.
Here
ED Bill Lyne does if I recall correctly:
www.google.com...
Foo were stopping the raid on Schweinfurt ball bearing factory.
He put up a short movie about it.
www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I doubt that Zundel had to be supplied with anything. As he said in an interview with Frank Miele -

“I realised that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained. The book was for fun. With a picture of the Fuhrer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows. For about 15 minutes of an hour program I’d talk about that esoteric stuff. Then I would start talking about all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons. And that was my chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about.”

I tend not to trust Stephens at all - his comments about Miethe, Habermohl and Schriever are pretty much pure fiction. Maybe not his fiction in the first place, but fiction nonetheless. And his idea of Lusar seeing all the plans for flying saucers because of his job in the Patents Office (what job - where is the evidence for it?) is beyond absurd. There were the Germans, losing the war because of Hitler's utter incompetence, and the saucer builders were wasting time on patent applications? The brief section on saucers in Lusar's book is entirely based on newspaper pieces from the decade before its publication.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

UFOs or saucers were built by Germany by way of Tesla which of course
was a totally different and untried technology except for Tesla himself.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

They both had nothing on Tesla except for some add on by Henry Stevens
about Lyne looking for the so called field flying machine.
I don't even think Tesla was mentioned just Lyne and supposed electric field
propulsion and the Lyne discovery of a directional readout in 30 deg increments
indicating the force vectors for horizontal velocity.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that recognizing the interesting technological advances of the Germans so often goes hand-in-hand with an idolization of the Nazis to the point where "Aryan physical and intellectual superiority" seems just a few words away, and people are willing to believe the fantasies that these superior people conquered space and time in the last year of the Reich.

The Germans had a very good school system and the Nazis knew how to exploit the scientists it produced. They came up with some weird concepts and weapons. But they weren't supergods. Some things worked, others didn't. Rockets worked, but not enough to save the war for them. What didn't work was the difficulty in generating EM fields strong enough to make Schauberger and Tesla craft realistically functional.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasedGod803
Its called hiding in plain sight. If people believe that what they see can only be "alien" in nature, then the government doesn't have to worry about people investigating them.

Thats why I pegged the VW Bug, Hitler's people car, as being a Foo.
Who would ever suspect.
Some people won't ride in BMWs but I might favor Japan car since the
German A bombs were used on Japan. Although the bad Japan things
are coming out like they used Korea for atomic weapon development.
So let them live with their dirty work as their neighbor cause they are
going to have to.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I really doubt that Schauberger was in any way involved in equipping the Nazis for war. His interests were in nature, water and forestry, and he has been lied about loud and often. Please have a read about how these lies have developed over the years . .

magonia.haaan.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by aboutface

The Germans had their own Roswell like event in 1936 according to Van Helsings book Secret Societies.
Von Braun even said that the Germans had help with their space program from ET's.

ET is Von Braun's code word for Tesla.
He definitely had help from Tesla
Discussed as being in America as Willy Ley's replacement when Ley defected.
This was investigated by Lyne in NM as to people at that time knowing of the
Von Braun presence.
ED: Yikes.. 1936 was the exact time Tesla operated around TA-33 Los Alamos
and Von Braun had truck to go find the Tesla shack. At least the end of the
30's. Wow thanks we always need a bit of truth now and then.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

The only flight by Tesla is his Dirigible Torpedo and if Germany followed that up
there is a good chance the Foo might have resulted. JJ Astor funded Tesla and
died in the Titanic 1912 and may have led Tesla to sell technology to Germany
in 1914. We already know that Tesla had advanced labs for liquid air which
became a European patent after any proof by Tesla was eliminated. Tesla was
being watched and was not given a chance after setting up various power
systems. Any power from the environment he discovered was not to be used
except for this seeming transfer to Germany.
ED: Tesla did not use EM fields. He used pressure fields pushing very fine
matter with a strong voltage and repetitive one way pulses.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I have difficulty believing anything written by Bill Lyne. If you want to know why, here are a few quotes, with page references, from his book ‘Space Aliens from the Pentagon – Flying Saucers are Man-made Electrical Machines’, second revised and expanded edition, 1995 Creatopia Productions, Lamy, New Mexico . .

‘In 1945, as the Russians closed in on the Berlin Bunker, flying saucer test pilot Hanna Reitsch and Colonel Hans Ulrich Rudel, who had made many flights to ‘Feuerland’ (Tierra del Fuego, on the southern tip of South America), piloted the flying saucer carrying Eva and Adolf Hitler to the safety of the Graf Zeppelin, thence to join the bristling Nazi armada, near Tierra del Fuego, in ‘Neu-Schwabenland’ (German Antarctica), until after the stalemate. There, at the secret Nazi superfortress, with flying saucer bases and unlimited supplies and energy, Hitler made his final demands on the Allies, and exacted his nuclear blackmail on America. After the stalemate, the Hitlers returned to Germany under secret allied protection. Today the flying saucer bases are probably maintained under joint Trilateral/ex-Nazi control. (p91)’

'In 1967, the Hitlers were invited by President Lyndon Johnson, to be his guests, during Hemisfair, the world’s fair in San Antonio, Texas. The main tower of the Hemisfair was designed by an architect who had been a high-ranking member of the SS. As I sold paintings with a friend of mine in the La Villita area along the San Antonio River, Adolf and Eva Hitler came by us, as I spotted them the moment they came into view.' (p92)

'Rommel’s main mission in the Libyan desert was testing the neuron bomb.' (p93)

'By 1950 I had talked to many people who had seen saucers over the area, and I was getting impatient. I slept in our back yard for nine months each year and had observed whole squadrons of them in the night sky.' (p68)

'In the summer of 1950, during the time of the sightings, I had gone to the Buffalo Trail Scout Ranch in the Davis Mountains for a two-week bivouac with my troop . . On return home I had learned that, on the first day of the Korean War, a flying saucer had appeared in broad daylight, above the city hall across the street from our house, and maneouvred for fifteen minutes and that, on the following day, two saucers had appeared, and maneouvred for thirty minutes. In each case, my mother was the first one to spot them.' (p69)

'An American citizen (naturalised), Nikola Tesla (an atheist and a capitalist), invented the flying saucer, before 1900, and reduced it to practice by 1915. The American government helped the Nazis steal the invention from Tesla (who hated the Nazis), and by 1937, the Nazis were secretly developing it at Los Alamos, New Mexico (then called the ‘p2’ project) . . The American government later helped Wernher von Braun, the Nazis, and the Trilateral Commission and Illuminati (who still remain in control) remove the ‘KT–p2’ Projekt (‘KT’ is for ‘Kreisel-Teller) (German for ‘Gyrating Plate’) and p2 is the electronic designation for an ‘oscillating electromagnetic dipole’) to Germany, after 1937.' (p59)

Reading his comments, I wonder whether Lyne always successfully negotiates the line between fantasy and reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, it's a novel of course, but perhaps you missed this at 4:41 in the video:
"“Based on research into secret Nazi weapons projects, Harbinson's novel explores the possibility (pause for emphasis) that UFOs, flying saucers may not be alien spaceships after all, but the super secret military technology of planet earth. In his book, Harbinson reveals an extensive appendix of datathat supports this theory.
Some of his revelations are startling, as well as additional information that reconsiders the origin or UFOs."

He is not saying that the novel itself is true, but is exploring whether the data behind it might be.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
reply to post by Erno86

Sorry to seem pushy, but I've never seen any evidence that the Germans were aware of the 'foo fighters' or anything similar. Does your information come from a book by William Lyne? If not, do you know what the source is?

Video- UFO Secrets of the Third Reich

Andreas Epp- Former Second World War German fighter pilot and flight system designer.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You're right, of course. Some of his sources are reasonably reliable, some are lousy. As I mentioned, he also wrote a non-fiction book, which was a similar mix. He was writing before there was a burst of concerted research in the late 1990s, and could only draw on what was available. He was, though, very helpful when I wrote to him about a couple of points, and I'd recommend his fiction!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yes he weaves a tale of the saucer on Earth perhaps he knows something.
The saucer escape from the bunker. Well good use of any saucer available
and the landing pad available on top of the bunker. I do think a Zeppelin based
on the power from the environment Tesla achieved for flight was accomplished
and was spotted and is on a YouTube video from Colorado in recent years.
Would the Zeppelin go paces for seven days in May 1945, any where it wanted.
The LBJ might have done anything if Hitler gave thumbs down (the OK) to the
JFK assassination. Lyne found a reference to 24 subs off the east coast in the
LBJ presidential library considered part of the stalemate in the seven days in
May 1945. The Germans in the Libyan Desert is another great deduction by
Lyne and might hold up in the test of time. The 1950 sightings were active
or had not you heard. Tesla has to instruct Von Braun in TA-33 Los Alamos
on the flight system as Willy Ley replacement in New Mexico Rocket
Society after Ley's defection from Hitler.
Ed:What is interesting is the Ley according to Lyne was proficient in microwave
technology and proved some theory of Hitlers. Ley would be the man to understand
the Tesla mechanics of flight by pressure or sound waves at the speed of light.
Yet perhaps Von Braun was sent to America but those records are perhaps more
than sealed but destroyed.
ED2: Whenever Lyne finds a trace of Tesla the evidence disappears.
One of TA-33 wooden Tesla coil forms with writing was acquired by Lyne not having
room for a seven foot cone coil form. The cone coil form went back to TA-33 after
Lyne published Pentagon Aliens as has a number of excuse me things like the
hacking of the FBI files that had witness statement of Tesla levitating metal plates
and perhaps more documents becoming scarce as Lyne put fanciful idea around
his interpretations according to Tesla. Lets see some alien stuff go away before
we have to see God.

edit on 8/16/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Please excuse me for asking, but are you actually Bill Lyne?

Thanks for your time.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Snippy23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Your welcome
too much bill lyne for you
Last time i checked he was on the other side of the internet
me in ny and he in nm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join