It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video on Nazi UfO technology. UFOs Reconsidered - Above Top Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've been avoiding the UFO forum a lot because of all the so-called proof videos out there. While some people are not ready to believe that the thing in the sky is probably an eagle or large bird in flight, there are also many who are less prone to believe everything supposed by proponents of terrestrial-based technology. ATS poll results on UFOs

The following video shows German technology and gives what seems to me to be believable appropriation to the origin of the flying spaceships in our time. I found it quite interesting. I hope you will too.

edit on 14-8-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am one of those who is of the opinion that UFO's are simply mis-identified celestial or terrestrial objects, as this is the most likely explanation. Just because some light is sitting in the sky does not mean it is alien in origin, and there are many more likely terrestrial explanations for such occurrences. Anyway, back on topic, the Germans were doing extremely well in technology development towards the end of the war. I am personally convinced that if they had another year or so, give or take, that they would have developed the technology needed to win the war. Either the long range Horton bombers, or even an atomic weapon. They were so close, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades, as my physics professor used to say, lol.

I am off to watch your video now, and to see whether I have seen it already, which is a likely possibility. Thanks for posting. Edit: No, I haven't seen this, as it is NEW! Cool.

I am a ways in to the video, and I am astonished at what the Germans were doing. It made me think that all of this technology came to the US via project Paperclip, and thus the Americans starting working with this technology. This could explain many of the sightings of the time, and later spin-offs of those projects could have been responsible for sighting up until the 80's or 90's, or even possibly today.
edit on 8/14/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

The Germans had their own Roswell like event in 1936 according to Van Helsings book Secret Societies.
Von Braun even said that the Germans had help with their space program from ET's.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No offense to the OP who posted this but this has to be one of the worst attempts at a UFO documentary i have ever seen. There is so much stuff in this video that has been debunked in the past its shameful.

The idea that the government has secret crafts that are super luminal hidden away in area 51 when we know that DARPA cant even manage to test fly their new hyper sonic plane without crashing is laughable.

The US hasnt got a single stealth fighter thats operational at the moment due to technical problems but this guy expects us to believe the government has craft so advanced that they would make George Lucas drool. lockheed martin even managed to crash their new unmanned blim the other day during a test flight.

Then when i thought things couldnt get any worse the guy starts quoting billy meier.

edit on 14-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
...They were so close, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades, as my physics professor used to say, lol...

And Atom Bombs...I'm kind o' surprised a physics professor missed that one.

The Nazi high-tech stories are intriguing, but it's hard to imagine considering the outcome. In addition, if I remember correctly, much of the lore can be traced to a couple of individuals that were somewhat less than believable.

I love that stuff though.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Peperclip definitely brought over some creative engineers. I was surprised by some of the stuff though, and I always wondered why the Avro saucer was the end of official news on the topic. What did you think of the one with USA markings on it? I've never seen that one before.
edit on 14-8-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The entire video requires ignorance from the viewer, lack of accurate knowledge, and complete suspension of critical thinking. Early on he mentions "foo fighters," first stating that they "ascend[ed] from the ground," and then that "some bombers allegedly crashed," deliberately implying that "some" crashes were attributed to the foo fighters. Neither of these statements is true.

[Source link]

...More encounters with the foo fighters were reported, but none of the objects ever seemed to take any aggressive action, so the idea that they were an advanced enemy weapon was dropped. After the war was over it was learned that German pilots had been seeing the same things and German military authorities had feared an Allied secret weapon.

Foo fighters were also seen in the Pacific Theater of WWII, and some former Air Force pilots continued to encounter them up until at least 1960--in places far away from Germany.

And that's just one single propaganda attempt from early in the film. I admit that I didn't watch the entire thing, because I saw too many fabrications and stretches of the imagination in the first few minutes. No matter how prettily it's all put together, I wouldn't bother to cross the street to piss on this piece of "film." It's deceit and outright lies *presumably* throughout. (I emphasize *presumably* because I don't know for certain that it's deceit throughout; but I have no basis to believe that he starts telling the truth at any point....)

edit on 8/14/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yep but if you dig a little further you will find out how Hitler got the idea for UFO's to begin with.

I made a thread covering it... with a video series that go's right into how the nazi's got this technology.

And yes its terrestrial... but not what you consider terrestrial.

My thread can be found on my profile.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Finally, a video of some progress towards the truth of the matter. Thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Wow. A post like that is enough to discourage people from putting up threads. It's okay to criticize it. However your lack of something positive to say leaves me wondering.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Thanks, RevelationGeneration. I'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

It's an essay about topics discussed in a couple of books. His title says he is revisitng the subject, and he correctly uses words like ''supposedly'' when appropriate.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
I've been avoiding the UFO forum a lot because of all the so-called proof videos out there. While some people are not ready to believe that the thing in the sky is probably an eagle or large bird in flight, there are also many who are less prone to believe everything supposed by proponents of terrestrial-based technology. ATS poll results on UFOs

Meanwhile millions die...for the want of a few trillion and good planning and logistics. I cant begin to imagine what the world might have been if these women and men of ideas and science had been directed to life sustaining and supporting acts of humanity instead of warfare powermongering and corperate greed.

I dont care if these planes are terrestrial, which makes their backers and pilots murderers, or extraterrestrial, which makes their backers and pilots treasonous, while human children starve to death for want of a 2 dollar energy biscut, while children as young as 3 months are raped to death by insane men, while womens hearts minds and bodies are constantly plundered to the dirt in terror and grief, while young men are fed into the war machine as cannon fodder for political goals, while madness and tyrants rule this planet and tear it apart from the inside out, then be it alien or airforce, they are guilty of speciescide.

I for one..am sick of it.
F*ck them.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Thanks, cloaked4u. Why do I get the feeling that there are feral cats protecting their territory when it comes to UFO discussions?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I hear you, Rosha. World domination and the war machine know nothing about compassion and kindness.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Ex_CT2

It's an essay about topics discussed in a couple of books. His title says he is revisitng the subject, and he correctly uses words like ''supposedly'' when appropriate.

OK. I don't want to be accused of not giving it a fair chance. I'll give it another look. Insofar as it doesn't continue to ram falsified events down my throat.

However, I do want it noted that "foo fighters" appear to be a starting point and key part of his argument; that the bulk of his argument will probably hang on acceptance of such "facts." How many of them are true and not manipulative spin that can be easily dismissed? I guess I'll find out soon enough....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I too would like to think the Germans had developed flying saucers. There seems to be plenty of "Official" blueprints etc around...perhaps they were on the agenda.
But as a mechanical enthusiast, and liking WW2 fighter aircraft, I was interested to read a comment by someone on utube, re the nice ME/BF 109 Messerschmidt fighters.
Did you Know that the overengineered DB v12 engine was started by a "Hand Wound" stater motor? They actually, apparently, had to hand wind the starter, then fire the engine....you can actually hear this on the 109 starting videos. Whereas at the same time, the British Spitfire and all American planes had self electric starters.
If fact, apparently, later in the war, the Germans adapted American Bendix electric starters to their Me's.

So someone please tell me, How can people, who had to hand crank their fighter planes, build high speed UFOs??
Im not saying they didnt, but Engineering skills must have been stretched, by such a country, with not that many more people than England at the time (I believe).

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Ah one of the little mysteries of life. Just as what was an engineer named Wilson doing working on that technology in Poland?

But remember the A-bomb info was talked about during WW2 and at the Quebec Conference. Everyone knew it was possible and the race was on to be the first to develop it. I heard this from someone who was at that conference, btw. Various countries were pushing their military to get it done. I got the impression from his story that knowledge was exploding during that time.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I don't want to appear critical of someone so clearly concerned about Burma, but that really is an ignorant video.

The video maker - Jim Nichols - bases it on a work of fiction, 'Genesis' by W A Harbinson. It's the first in a pretty good series, but although Harbinson did write a sort of non-fiction book on Nazi UFOs, which Nichols seems to have missed, 'Genesis' is just fiction. That includes the character of 'Wilson', who runs through the series.

There's some very good stuff on the Net about 'Nazi UFOs' - I wrote some of it - but Nichols chooses to depend on dead liar Wendelle Stevens and the legend of Rudolf Schriever (actually a former Nazi Flight Sergeant who was working as a delivery driver when he claimed to have been involved in designing a saucer allegedly seen in the 1950s - there is an absurd myth that he was part of Operation Paperclip, rather than still being in Germany, delivering catering supplies). He also features Victor Schauberger, whose involvement in the development of Flying Saucers was invented by arch anti-Semite and Nazi Ernst Zundel after Schauberger's death. Zundel pasted a couple of Luftwaffe sigils on to photos of the derelict Repulsine apparently left by Schauberger in the USA, and published them in his ridiculous book, 'UFOs, Nazi Secret Weapons', published a quarter of a century after the war ended.

Towards the end of this waste of time and space, Nichols relies on Billy Meier to confirm the truth of Nazi UFOs - I believe this came from Meier's channelling - always a reliable source.

Overall, this is just as useless as the many videos of the alleged Nazi map of the Hollow Earth that have appeared recently. Is some neo-Nazi out there offering rewards for posting this rubbish?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Its called hiding in plain sight. If people believe that what they see can only be "alien" in nature, then the government doesn't have to worry about people investigating them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join