It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of A created universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...
"""""""""""""
First discovered 15 years ago, hot Jupiters are exoplanets with masses greater than Jupiter's that orbit very close to their parent stars.

In general, it's believed that all planets form out of disks of dust and gas that swirl around some young stars. (Read "Newborn Planet Found Orbiting Young Star.")

These disks should rotate in the same directions as the stars inside, the theory goes. Planets that coalesce out of the disks should therefore share the same orbital direction and should move within a single, tabletop-like plane around their stars.""""""""""""""

As it has been stated by Many Creation scientist with angular motion everything must spin the same way if things were created through an explosive and expansive process.

Yet once again nature has shown that evolutionary theory is very holey.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i belive this is a case against angular momentum

en.wikipedia.org...

not against a creator

this is more a fork in the back for cosmology and big bang theory expansion etc then creator , unless the gap you mean as a reason for creator ? god of the gaps argument ?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
"""""""""""""

As it has been stated by Many Creation scientist with angular motion everything must spin the same way if things were created through an explosive and expansive process.

Right, and Creationism doesn't have any holes in it... Not even the fact that Genesis 1 says that the Earth was created before the Sun and stars. Yeah, that makes so much sense. You idiots need to stop trying to use science to attempt to legitimize your fairy tales. It just makes you look even more stupid.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 14/8/11 by goldentorch because: edit

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

"""""""""""""

Right, and Creationism doesn't have any holes in it... Not even the fact that Genesis 1 says that the Earth was created before the Sun and stars. Yeah, that makes so much sense. You idiots need to stop trying to use science to attempt to legitimize your fairy tales. It just makes you look even more stupid.

I must point out that those with nothing to bring to the plate almost always attack others intelligence.

Thank you as you have proved once again that the Bible's prophecy is true.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

"""""""""""""

I must also say that you do not under stand physical laws when it come to angular momentum. Linear motion turning into angular momentum either.

But hey as stated above......................

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

I understand perfectly the laws of angular momentum. What I don't understand is why people jump to conclusions like, "the invisible man in the sky did it" when something they discover defies their perceived laws of physics and theories that usually seem to work. Lex parsimoniae doesn't refer to stupidity when it says that the simplest answer is the correct one.
Also, I did bring something to the table. You said that "evolutionist" theory has holes in it because we don't yet understand why certain findings defy certain theories, and I replied that your book that you base all of your "scientific" foundation upon states that the Earth was created before the Sun. How is that scientific? How can you believe crap like that and attempt to discuss scientific theory and expect to be met with anything but ridicule? If you think that that is any indication that "prophecy" has come true, then let me use this illustration: I say a bunch of idiotic crap in front of a lot of people, then I claim that God tells me that in the future, people will say that the idiotic effluent that I spewed will be met with criticism and ridicule. Self fulfilling prophecy mate.
edit on 14-8-2011 by The Devil because: (not enough blasphemy and scorn for religious idiots)

Edit to add: If you are such a "scientist" why would you want to discount the so-called big bang theory? It is the only thing that even remotely resembles "creation". The only other scientific theory on the topic boils down to static reality, which certainly doesn't fit in with your angry Jewish guy speaking the universe into existence.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Let me restate,

Evolution is not viable at all, nothing in its theory is plausible,

From nothing exploding,

Life from non-life

Nothing writing information Called DNA.

The Geological column,

the belief that the sedimentary layers is caused by long and slow processes

the Grand canyon caused by long slow process

lizards turning into chickens ==== lickens and chicards

That all life has a common ancestor Bananas are our cousins so that makes us cannibals

just to name a few

I have studied evolution and continue to look into the lies that are propagated to Joe Six Pack.

I purchase and read school text books I own and have read Darwin's

On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

I research quit a lot in the areas of origins. And evolution is not the answer.
If you are a believer of your evolutionary faith that is fine but at least you should research it. And that does not mean read only your side but any other possible option, look into the way that research is done by science.
Are you ok that most published work is done by a person of science does not do the tests of the things they put into their papers, they just take the word because some one has a PHD by their name.

If you understand angular momentum so well you should realize that even our own solar system does not adhere to the physical laws if random happenstance is the cause of you and I having this discussion.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Life from non-life hmmm.

New International Version (©1984) the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. New Living Translation (©2007) Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man's nostrils, and the man became a living person. English Standard Version (©2001) then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. New American Standard Bible (©1995) Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the earth and blew the breath of life into his nostrils. The man became a living being. King James Bible And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. American King James Version And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

biblos.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Let me restate,

Evolution is not viable at all, nothing in its theory is plausible,

From nothing exploding,

Life from non-life

Nothing writing information Called DNA.

The Geological column,

the belief that the sedimentary layers is caused by long and slow processes

the Grand canyon caused by long slow process

lizards turning into chickens ==== lickens and chicards

That all life has a common ancestor Bananas are our cousins so that makes us cannibals

just to name a few

I have studied evolution and continue to look into the lies that are propagated to Joe Six Pack.

I purchase and read school text books I own and have read Darwin's

On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

I research quit a lot in the areas of origins. And evolution is not the answer.
If you are a believer of your evolutionary faith that is fine but at least you should research it. And that does not mean read only your side but any other possible option, look into the way that research is done by science.
Are you ok that most published work is done by a person of science does not do the tests of the things they put into their papers, they just take the word because some one has a PHD by their name.

If you understand angular momentum so well you should realize that even our own solar system does not adhere to the physical laws if random happenstance is the cause of you and I having this discussion.

Let me restate,

The origins of the universe, angular momentum, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EVOLUTION

If you had actually studied it, and not just regurgitated a lot of anti evolution mis-information from a creationist website, you would ofc know this........

Why do people think that spreading information they have only read, and have no clue as to its truth and validity, is a way of convincing others?

Folk like you are an embarrassment to the human race, you bring us all down.......

edit on 15-8-2011 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
Life from non-life hmmm.

New International Version (©1984) the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. New Living Translation (©2007) Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man's nostrils, and the man became a living person. English Standard Version (©2001) then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. New American Standard Bible (©1995) Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the earth and blew the breath of life into his nostrils. The man became a living being. King James Bible And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. American King James Version And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

biblos.com...

Case closed right?

/facepalm

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

So your saying all the scientific knowlege acumulated over countless generations,
Biology/genetics, cosmology/astronomy geology/paleontology, mathmatics/physics,
chemisty ect ect. All the painstaking research 'often at great personal risk' whole lifespans
dedicated to the study of one plant or microbe just to further our understanding. All of this
is nonsense because some ignorant, violent hateful tribal savages wrote a book claiming
that for the rest human history only what they say in that book is truth and anyone sugesting
otherwise will burn in hell?? You need to drag your ass into the 21st century my friend, and
stop believing in crap thats bad for you and bad for society as a whole....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You are once again showing your ignorance of science when you can't even get the name of the theories correct. If you had actually done your own studies as you've claimed instead of spewing the same garbage that has been spoon fed to you by delusional religious leaders, you might know that the theory you are referring to is called Abiogenesis, not Evolution.
That being said, I would like to refer you to the Urey Miller Experiment to enlighten you on the viability of the theory of Abiogenesis.
This is coming from someone who has spent easily a decade studying the Abrahamic religions, who developed a decent understanding of Greek, Hebrew and Latin, so as to come to a better understanding of the scriptures in their original languages and initial translations. In other words, I'm well versed in the opposing side of the argument and it was my in-depth study of your school of thought which lead me to the conclusion that it is entirely false and destructive. You on the other hand, obviously don't have the right to make the same claim as you have proven your ignorance on the matter, time and time again. It is about time that you take the word "scientist" out from under your user name until you have earned it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

In a sense yes, case closed. I do understand that the Creationists would push the argument further however it does point out that they claim that those who say that life came from chemical building blocks, which apparently equate to nothing, do not have a valid point of view whereas those that think we are made of clay by the Unicorn herder are the founts of all knowlege.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You wrote:

["Evolution is not viable at all, nothing in its theory is plausible,"]

NOTHING?

Quote: [" From nothing exploding,"]

This is the 'intelligent design' postulate indirectly brought in. ID is also non-sense.

Quote: ["That all life has a common ancestor Bananas are our cousins so that makes us cannibals"]

Rhetorics doesn't exactly add anything to your pseudo-scientific claims.

Quote: [" I have studied evolution and continue to look into the lies that are propagated to Joe Six Pack."]

Had you studied real science/logic with the same intensity, your arguments would be better supported.

Quote: ["If you are a believer of your evolutionary faith that is fine but at least you should research it."]

Evolution-theory isn't a faith. This is simplistic propaganda.

Quote: ["Are you ok that most published work is done by a person of science does not do the tests of the things they put into their papers, they just take the word because some one has a PHD by their name."]

You appear to have almost zero knowledge of real scientific procedure, but refer to a fantasy about science you have cooked up.

Quote: ["If you understand angular momentum so well you should realize that even our own solar system does not adhere to the physical laws if random happenstance is the cause of you and I having this discussion."]

You are completely confusing unrelated concepts...cosmogony and cosmology....and ignoring the necessity of different approaches to them.

Concluding together with former contributors here: You try to introduce the 'god of gap' idea. For the umpteenth time (this year), repeating every single unvalidated argument AGAIN.

top topics

join