It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the London Riots A publicity stunt For the new movie, The Rise of The Planet of the Apes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it seems the London riots broke out right as the New movie was about to show in the U.K, there is alot of people questioning it on twitter and other social networking sites, Could holly wood, of sparked it,

Some of the stuff that happened in the London riots is Remarkibly Alike to what happens in the film, where apes are smashing shop windows and over turning cars etc

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
it seems the London riots broke out right as the New movie was about to show in the U.K, there is alot of people questioning it on twitter and other social networking sites, Could holly wood, of sparked it,

Some of the stuff that happened in the London riots is Remarkibly Alike to what happens in the film, where apes are smashing shop windows and over turning cars etc

Obviously were more related to animal than we think.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A bit like staging an authentic gunfight to the death to promote a new brand of toy squirt-gun, no?

First the cart, then the horse.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Not so thinly veiled racism?

Don't worry, I laughed at it because it was funny. I'm still reporting the post though.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Not so thinly veiled racism?

Don't worry, I laughed at it because it was funny. I'm still reporting the post though.

Me? You're really sensitive if you think that is racism.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

I'm still reporting the post though.

BOOooo!

The op makes a far fetched but valid point.

Why do you have to be a snitch about it?

- I think you are the one that should be reported.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

you've got to be kidding me, right?
i mean, come on. really?
you think this is true? hollywood hired loads of people to smash and burn to the ground a lot of business'es?
and murder 4 people. your suggesting this is true?
you really dont exist in the real world now do you?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Not you. The OP. I've seen this joke a million and five times on less moderated forums. It was funny the first few times and still makes me laugh to this day. However, I'm not afraid to call something out when I see it.

Also, to Mr.MostInterestingManInTheWorld: Just contributing to a nice community and keeping the mean streets clean.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Cant believe you reported, me, I was only speaking facts, Political correctness will Kill the white race, off

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have to agree with some of the posters above me, this is a frankly rediculous notion to believe in.

Killing people to promote a very good but not spectacular film?

I believe it probably originated from some racist and proliferated through morons that did not pick up on the sinister comparison.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I dont really care, i was not intending to be racist, it is fact, Hollywood, promote alot of globalist stuff, and iff you look hard enough you will spot the Illuminati all seeing eye, and other symbols, in many films,

How do you know what they are capable of doing? Maybe there is alot more to this than what meets, the eye, although it could be complete coincidence the riots kick off just as the film shows in the u.k

This film has been promoted beyond belief because of those riots, probably tripled sales

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hmmmmm I think it might be a little bit of a stretch to blame it on hollywood but who knows maybe.....

I know this is a little off topic but when the riots first kicked off there was talk of a police officer shooting a man in a car that had been pulled over and who was ment to have shot the police officer first however I later heard the man was un-armed and this is partly why it kicked off so big
does anyone here know if the man was armed or not? As this all seemed to get buried very quickly and i never heard anymore on the matter
I would have started a thread on the matter but i'm only a noob and they wont let me yet

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The man shot, Was in possession of a converted, air pistol that fired real bullets, Thats what most gangs members in the u.k use due to it been so hard to smuggle fire arms in,

He died with a gun in his hand, and i think he did try to shoot the police or made a very wrong move, and the police shot him,

edit on 14-8-2011 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yeah i heard he took a shot at a policeman and the bullet got lodged in his radio (worn by his shoulder) but that was one of the very first reports i heard on the BBC just as the riots were kicking off then there were people in the black community stating that the police had shot an un-armed man

after this the subject was never brought up again. Now i really dont know if he was armed or not and i dont trust the BBC untill i can back it up somewhere else but i just cant see why so many people kicked off at the shooting of a man who fired at the police first. However if the man was un-armed then maybe i could understand the reaction

oh and im talking about the first lot of riots and reactions that kicked off on day one after that it became a free for all and the message became some-what diluted

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mahatmacoat

No body knows for sure what happened, maybe Police, was payed off, to kill him, It wouldn't be very hard for them to stage the attack, and plant the gun on him after shooting the radio,

Money talks, And it came very clear that alot of Met police was taking bribes From the news of the world, for information,

This guy might have been profiled, and deliberately attacked,due to his Gang relations, to Spark a Flame, the C.I.A do it all the time in the middle east etc, These people are trained to think in a totally different way,

Regardless if it is related to the film or not, Becouse of this alot more Human rights have been taken away for people in the U.K, and alot more laws have been re written, that will Be very compatible with martial law, they was even thinking about sending the army to the streets,
edit on 14-8-2011 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It wasn't just the news of the world they were taking bribes from but then i think a lot of people knew that the police haven't been working in the interest of the public for a long time now

The rioting didn't have to take the course it did as there were more then enough police on the ground to deal with the rioters they just didn't seem to be all in the same place at once many of the police force where in the north part of london (Where all the big posh houses are) leaving the rioters to do as they wish!!
But i think this was to do more with being able to re-write laws as you mentioned in your last post cause and effect so to say (while im on the subject of north london did you know there scrapping the congestion charge later this year on a lot of areas up there while the poorer south london areas still have to pay??)

Anyway thanks for helping clear that up for me a bit and really sorry i hi-jacked your thread and lead it totally off course

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the bullet found in the radio was a police bullet.
the person shot dead by the police that kicked it all off did not fire at the police.
people rioted because the people that were at the stand off knew he didnt fire at police, yet they (the police) came out and said that he did.
this is why the riots started, later to be hijacked by looters
its a coincidence that that film came out at the same time

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Nahh it was an experiment to see how the populace would respond to low level intellience fast moving zombies. 'Cept these zombies dont want your brains or flesh, just your ipods, trainers, and big screens.

It was a great exercise.. showed we are all doomed in the event of a zombie uprising if not armed.

Dear theonelectric,
dont report me, man! I wasnt being racist against zombies.

sincerely,
zombiephobe

edit on 15-8-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I think saying the apes would act in the same way as the rioters is totally unacceptable, the apes have far better morals and manners than the animals running around ruining normal decent peoples lives..............

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Oh dear God.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Try putting your frankly ludicrous "idea" across to the families of all those who died before and during the riots that they have lost loved ones because of a remake of a movie about smart monkeys.

The English riots were initially sparked by anger at the Police killing a known criminal. They were then hijacked by thugs, wasters, idiots and scum who were just looking for an excuse to destroy their own communities.

It has nothing to do with Hollywood or monkeys.

And cudos to TheOneElectric for reporting your ill-thought out thread.

Edit to add: Who the hell flagged this thread?
edit on 15-8-2011 by Beamish because: Further point added.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join