It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry: Could he be the next US president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
BBC Link

To his supporters, he's the man who fixed Texas and can answer the country's economic prayers. Could Rick Perry, who has announced his intention to enter the presidential race, overcome his doubters and end up in the White House?

"Rick Perry has been underestimated ever since he was a young legislator running for Texas and he's never lost an election.

Ah yes a bilderberg candidate as seen here,
News Video From 2007

bilderberg invites north America and puppet western Europe so why wouldn't or why wont CNN discuss about his little trip to the bilderberg of 2007?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This dude is getting a lot of airtime. And every time I see his face I think Ron Paul should be there, because he is the real Peoples Champ.

Ron Paul or Bust!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i dont believe they are only going there for the reasons they say.. its bs... abd id hope not a good choice in my opinion if he did happen to get this presidency

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Rick Perry who?

But I would not be suppressed if he did win the Republican nomination. Though if he did I would feel pretty sick.
Why does the media not care about the future of America? Why do they perpetuate the downfall of this nation? The very nation in which they live.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He's the last hope for the financial elite to keep Ron Paul out of office. The only other option they have would turn Ron Paul into a martyr and them into dog food.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My goodness I hope not! Another wolf in sheep's clothing. I guess if you want an additional 4 years of zionist banker control, he'd be your guy. Although, I'm fairly certain they have back-up candidates just in case.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yep, and he's a great singer too.

Oops, wrong Perry.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Saw his speech last night and IMO, one big phony act. At times his expressions reminded me of Bush.Other times it was just that typical politician BS.

for perry.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No chance in this dimension or the next.
Unless the sheeple are as blind as most belive.
But I have been wrong many many times before so.

new topics

top topics

join