It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens associated with Jesus' birth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceAlienatic88
People say God created the earth, but I say we were created by beings who visit us often. I also think Jesus was an alien hybrid.

So what is your point?

This seems to me that you are claiming the same thing but using different term. Am I missing something?

Originally posted by Irma
Does anybody know if there are mentions of 'lights in the sky' or 'visits from above' etc etc in the texts/writings of other religions?

Read a little Hindu-
seems like I remember stories about battles in the air
I could be wrong

Here is a decent starting link

[edit on 29/8/2004 by PublicGadfly]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

People say God created the earth, but I say we were created by beings who visit us often. I also think Jesus was an alien hybrid.

So what is your point?

This seems to me that you are claiming the same thing but using different term. Am I missing something?

Originally posted by Irma
Does anybody know if there are mentions of 'lights in the sky' or 'visits from above' etc etc in the texts/writings of other religions?

Read a little Hindu-
seems like I remember stories about battles in the air
I could be wrong

Here is a decent starting link

[edit on 29/8/2004 by PublicGadfly]

Claiming what?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

they taught me religon is private school

Seems that neither teach grammar and spelling anymore, hehe....

Sorry, just had to give a little stab... I've been to both private and public schools, neither is really better than the other. You get out of it what you put into it.

As for the body and blood of Christ, according to Gospel, they do it because he told them to... Actually though, it was one of the many pagan rituals adopted and transformed by the church to make conversion more palatable to those who practiced similar rites in their own religions.... In the Bible, it's basically to bring a little of the divine into the faithful, through the process of transubstantiation.

Interestingly enough, the rite is very much a magical ritual, something the church believes is Satanic. Then again, they've always been hippocrites, hehe....

Back to the topic though, I'm still curious to explore this idea....that at least some early artists, and thus the church, seemed accutely aware of a connection between jesus and UFOs.... That much seems all but certain given their artwork, and indeed, it is an intriguing idea. Perhaps some of the books that didn't make it into the Bible tell of this connection? This would make sense, and the knowledge of connection may have been known by many before the constant revisions.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've heard that Mary was born wihtout sin just like Jesus was. Her mother was chosen by God to carry Mary, the smae way Mary was chosen to carry Jesus. Know this also could mean that Mary was also an alien. And i just thought that mabye for this being to be pure they had to be born with no mental or physical flaws so later on she would bare birth to a flawless being, a supreme bieng with the powers to do wonders. Who knows/

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
why this gospel according to Thomas is fake... well i will give you three very strong reasons...

1.) Jesus renamed all of his disciples, and yet decided that Thomas was going to be called by the same name... HA! NO!
2.) The other 4 gospels are very similar, yet this one has no connection to the other two, again, if they were all with him they would all be a like... this one isn't, go figure!
3.) He contradicts himself in there... at one point he says giving to charity is wrong, and at another point he says greater is the man who gives his money away only to never see it again.

Again, this gospel is utter cr@p, don't believe it, because it is B.S.

The truth is Aliens are DEMONS, and when the time comes, either they, or a human will declare that he is god... making them or the human the anti-christ!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well i aint no expert on religion however 3 things have always stuck in my mind when thinking about the possibility of jesus being a alien. The first one is on the night of the birth of jesus the three wise men followed a star that led them to the stable. Now quote me if im wrong but since whem did stars so big and bright begin moving my guess is that they were following a craft of some sort. Also why would 3 wise men want to witness the birth of a boy surely they would have better things to do. My belief is that they were actually aliens in human form overlooking the actual birth of their creation. Last but not least
what the heel is a "HALO" could it have been some kind of helmet i dont know but why a ring of light round a mans head. Strange, strange, strange.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That Halo deal you brought up is something else I've been thinking about, the ring of light symbolizes the holiness of someone, but there are many people in picture mand books that have a ring of light especially saints. Im sure not all saints are aliens. Mabye its a symbol used in pictures to depict who is holy. Halos as helmets

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well as my nickname on here is the saint does that mean i should have a halo. I gonna go find one.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
But you are not a saint

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
In Genesis, it says that we were created in Gods image. If God is an alien, then we are all aliens. The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ is the Begotten Son of our Heavenly Father, that means that Jesus is really our brother and since His Father is our Father, then one should come to the conclusion that He is also an alien. If you think about it, we're floating through space at this very second. We just happen to be on a planet, circling a M-class star, surrouned by billions of other stars, about midway on one of four arms form the center of a spiral galaxy, clustered in a local group of galaxies, forming superclusters and on and on and on...

[edit on 3/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When they saythat God created us in his own image, they mean that he created us to spread his word in his image of likness. You can say that God is just a force, and we are all brothers and sisters scince we are all created in God's image, yes i think God's an alien and Jesus was an alien but aliens don't have to be small, green, and big headed, think about the Nordics.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First of I love that one of the other readers of this forum was able to find and post the Divine Pics with the UFO's. I recall seeing them before.

So here is a skewed thought, not necesarily my views but more of a Devil's advocate stance.

What if the Grand Conspiracy of UFO Phenomena, and UFO Coverups, are a scheme by World Governments as a tool of Satan to hide the Existance of God, or that God is a little green man, and we were not made in his image. Imagine the Ramifications.

Government, "It was a weather baloon."
Skewed Reality, "The Government is hiding the second coming and truth about God, by whitewashing the evidence"

This is a thought, I'd love to see you guys work with. You are all brilliant people, I'm sure you could spin this off for me, for fun's sake.

My Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This sounds intersting. I never thought of the Devil creating a scheme to make God a fake. Its so wierd. I personaly beleive God is an alien and have strong feelings towards it, but why would the government want to coverup the next coming if they can't do nothing to stop it.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What if the Government knew, that God did not create us in his own image. If that Image God is, is an Alien. It is currently accepted that in Mortal form, or a form most easily swallowed by the masses is a God which looks ostensibly human. If it were not the case and the government realized that God was an Alien, Imagine the uproar if the populace found out God was in fact a little Grey, and not a rosy cheeked old Human with a beard.

That would be the ultimate conspiracy, No?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The whole bible cpuld be a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the real world.
The whole Bible is or rather was a conspiracy, to shape a growing religion into a tool for control of the masses. Could people please stop quoteing the Bible as proof of anything that happened during the time of Jesus.
The oldest book in the New Testament was written some 50-60 yrs after the death of christ. Thats a long time for the chinese whispers to do their work.
The only thing the Bible shows us is the extent to which the early church would go to gain control over the outgoing pagan religions.
Satan depicted as Pan etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Jesus an Alien? Well let's attempt to answer this question based on what
we know.

The Facts: (as far as can be determined)

He was born on earth (That makes him an earthling)
He was a very influential person (both during his life and after his death)
He had a spiritual message which centered on love and acceptance.
His message seems to be mostly ignored by the religious sects that were
formed after his death.

It is my opinion that it is his spirit that was supernatural and set him apart
from the rest of us. His physical body was likely not much different than
any one of us.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt
Jesus an Alien? Well let's attempt to answer this question based on what
we know.

The Facts: (as far as can be determined)

He was born on earth (That makes him an earthling)
He was a very influential person (both during his life and after his death)
He had a spiritual message which centered on love and acceptance.
His message seems to be mostly ignored by the religious sects that were
formed after his death.

Im aware of the facts very well.

It is my opinion that it is his spirit that was supernatural and set him apart
from the rest of us. His physical body was likely not much different than
any one of us.

Im aware of that as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Im aware of that as well.

Well, other than what has been written about him everything else
is speculation.

I'm not sure about the alien-human hybrid thing. It is a part of UFO
folklore but it seems too much like fiction. My belief is that perhaps
the government has been performing genetic experiments on people
and they use the UFO thing as cover. The US government did actually
admit to experimenting on mentally retarded people (radiation experiments).
Makes you wonder what else they've done that they have not admitted to.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If the governmentis using ufos as a cover up, wouldn't cropcircles and mutilation be a cover up as well. Would Area 51 be afake also. I highly doubt that. Why so much work just to keep the secret of government projects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join