It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens associated with Jesus' birth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
I am not a religios man .
For me the Holy Bible end the Holy Coran are the historic books.
Well , my mother say me Iam cretien-orthodox....maybe..?
I find in the coran plain informations for Abraham ,Moses ,Jesus,Marie,
ets. ets. My opinion is: diferents peoples/organisations turn the historics
books in /on religios ones. Remember the inquisition in the14--16 century
CRIST NOTHING to do with ET.

chapo regards don't mixed the egs

Christs had nothing to do with the inquisition?! Please explain. For i am told that the inquisition was done by christs?! Maybe im wrong

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point

Nice find on the UFO pics! I remembered the paintings, but seeing them again really makes one wonder....if maybe that Yellow Book bit about Christ being one of them is accurate. Certainly explains the "virgin birth" (abduction)....

Dude artistic license from the medieval world is hardly all that convincing. I'm sure it's not news to your bad self, but art from those days was was coded in a visual language that only the old boys in the know fully understood. I don't mean to get down on Jesus, but how does getting nailed to a lower case t advance mankind? If you had Godlike powers would you go meekly to your death? It's not like the Human race has excelled it's self since, just the same old merry go round of carnage as b4. And if he had a UFO and was the space brothers golden boy, how come he couldn't find himself a decent pair of shoes?

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Zero Point]

Jesus died for us so we won't have to go to hell. When he descended into hell and rescued all from satan, before that we all went o hell when we died, thats what they tell me.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceAlienatic88

Jesus died for us so we won't have to go to hell. When he descended into hell and rescued all from satan, before that we all went o hell when we died, thats what they tell me.

Why!? Why would a god, that can create heaven and earth, have to have someone shed blood in order to save anyone from sin? For what purpose.....he could of done anything he wanted to...this makes no sense what-so-ever....what does someone dying have to do with washing away sins...this is the silliest thing....someone give me a logical answer, I don't think you can!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Why!? Why would a god, that can create heaven and earth, have to have someone shed blood in order to save anyone from sin? For what purpose.....he could of done anything he wanted to...this makes no sense what-so-ever....what does someone dying have to do with washing away sins...this is the silliest thing....someone give me a logical answer, I don't think you can!

I agree completly LadyV

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
To LADY V, SOS
please comeback to the aliens/Pyramides topic

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Every cynic's favourite question lady V. And I explained why on the AAER site (www.abduct.com) after a lifetime's endeavor studying the paranormal.
It is called a penance.Believe it or not,NO ONE gets away without being punished for past misdeeds. He is a great soul,and this was the final disciplining or humiliation before Acension.
Reincarnation is a subject the authorities are very afraid of.It is in the Bible.Many abductees,including myself,have seen the Man. (No he did not die on the pillory or in the cave).
He did not die for our sins. I wonder who made that up? He suffered for his own sins previously and said we must all bear our own crosses. An example of how the powers that be work. And if you are not prepared to self sacrifice yourselves and endure some punishment,they do not want you.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 28-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Sounds more like the epic of Gilgamesh. Or Star Wars. In regards to the paintings from the middle ages, have you not noticed something fairly obvious? The iconography portrays him to be a blue eyed blonde haired European, as with his Mom. Yet they came from club Med. I bet Jesus would be rolling in his cave with laughter at all the UFO suggestions. Wherever there are gaps in peoples knowledge, the UFO excuse seems to be used to fill in the gaps. It seems a good excuse not to think for yourself or use you imagination.
Saint George said:

It is called a penance.Believe it or not,NO ONE gets away without being punished for past misdeeds.

Thats not a trait of a loving God George, it sounds more like an abusive parent. One moment tha bible says nobody is perfect, or let ye who has not sinned cast the first stone, and in the next instant apparently it says we stupid mud dwellers need a bit of S&M punishment. That sounds more like the motto of the Taliban.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
.Believe it or not,NO ONE gets away without being punished for past misdeeds.

Oh I definitely believe that!!! However, it makes no sense for "someone else" to have to die for others sins...and it especially makes no sense for the whole thing to come from a god that can do absolutely anything with a mere thought.....no way in my opinion! Sense the Christian god knows everything, he would of known that by doing that, most Christians would use it as an excuse to do the things they aren't supposed to do and then ask to be forgiven, which is my main problem with the religion...people cheat on each they lie, are dishonest...but they are in church on Sunday, or spout off about god to others, they use their religion as an excuse to hate others.....it's a hypocritical religion. Also...what's the deal with sacrifices....why does a god have to have anything sacrificed to it? Another absolutely no reason there. There is no logic there at all!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
.Believe it or not,NO ONE gets away without being punished for past misdeeds.

Oh I definitely believe that!!! However, it makes no sense for "someone else" to have to die for others sins...and it especially makes no sense for the whole thing to come from a god that can do absolutely anything with a mere thought.....no way in my opinion! Sense the Christian god knows everything, he would of known that by doing that, most Christians would use it as an excuse to do the things they aren't supposed to do and then ask to be forgiven, which is my main problem with the religion...people cheat on each they lie, are dishonest...but they are in church on Sunday, or spout off about god to others, they use their religion as an excuse to hate others.....it's a hypocritical religion. Also...what's the deal with sacrifices....why does a god have to have anything sacrificed to it? Another absolutely no reason there. There is no logic there at all!

Again Lady V i agree, were are on the same frequency

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
To Stgeorge.
I am not a religios but I read BIBLE and CORAN.
You speak for BIBLE --sorry man --- you speak for
the NEW TESTAMENT .
Please look in the CORAN Sourate 4:156...
Very sorry for my intervention in that topic...
my one is the Pyramides. Eh well I know
I am incorigible old chap.

REGARDS chapo

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I personally have never understood why people 'symbolically' eat the body if Christ (bread) and drink the blood of Christ (wine).??

I mean would you symbolically eat the body of your Mother? of your Sister? of your pet dog?

Why would anyone want to symbolically eat another person? It just makes me shiver thats all.

There is a light within yourself, a source of power/awareness that is much closer to anything 'godly' then any building, text or preacher. It does not listen to others, it doesn't need others. All it needs is your awareness and your silence to be seen/felt. This is the closest you and I will get to god.

This is what 'they' want. It cannot be destroyed, erased, ended or killed. It can only be given to another and captured. Become aware of it and give it to no-one. Those who know its there are already connected without need for groups, cults or religions.

Know your soul.
Still trying to know mine.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Isn't this topic supposed to be about aliens and jesus. How did we get to change the subject to why god did this and why god did that.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
God gave his only son to us to show how much he loves us

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Prove it! That's the biggest bunch of nonsense!

[edit on 8/28/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Sounds a bit like the Phoenician custom of ship captains sacrificing their first born child in order to attain a favourable wind for their voyage. If God had a child....who was Mrs God?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point

Sounds a bit like the Phoenician custom of ship captains sacrificing their first born child in order to attain a favourable wind for their voyage. If God had a child....who was Mrs God?

Lol people lets get back on topic please

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well i've gone to private school and thats whats stated in the bible, and yes lets get back on topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

YOU R A JOKE

People say God created the earth, but I say we were created by beings who visit us often. I also think Jesus was an alien hybrid.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well i've gone to private school and thats whats stated in the bible, and yes lets get back on topic.
What in the world does private sbhool have to do with anything!?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What in the world does private sbhool have to do with anything!?

they taught me religon is private school

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join