It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens associated with Jesus' birth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Did Alien Vs. Predator Movie spark this idea?

Anyway, very interesting. But this means those aliens look simliar to us?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahsingjaiAnyway, very interesting. But this means those aliens look simliar to us?

There are alien species that look very similar to us, if they would walk in a public street, no one would notice them(being aliens).

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I guess back then anything that came down from the sky was holy and graceful

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Perhaps the star the the 3 wise men followed was a UFO?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Star Of Bethlehem MOVED. It was a device.Manned? I think so,but am not sure.Like that spherical ufo i have seen,some apparitions seem to come downwards.
But persuing that the original writings were changed,let us take the word "Star" and play with it. Using the capitol first letter again...
Ship? Sign? No,I think it was Shield of bethlehem,for that was the original name for Ufos back then.Having astronomers,they must have known it wasn't a natural object! Therefore some took it to be a sign,which indeed it was.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In Latin,Star was Stella,which is about the same Sheild in length.
The original English Bible was in Latin first was it not?

"First a translation.Then some alterations.Then a second,then a third,then a fifth...."2IC

[edit on 26-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 26-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Baptism of Christ -

The Crucifixion" hangs above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia ~ it was painted in 1350 - Look closer at this one. Top right and left.
Masolino Da Panicale's "Miracle of the Snow - My favourite!! 2nd coming of Christ?? He said he would return 'on a cloud'.

The Madonna with Saint Giovannino - 15th century

The Annunciation with Saint Emidius - 1486
Mary Impregnated?? Jesus half Alien half human? well he is a demi god, half man half god!!

www.bibleufo.com...

God = aliens?? maybe.....!

Mods, sorry if there are too many pictures. They are nice ones though aren't they...!

[edit on 27-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nice job!^^

keep it up

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I never thought of the star of bethlehem being a ufo. Good job finding the pictures. It was just likwe an episode of the X-files

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Please bare with me..

Read your texts.. for one...
all this talk about alien hybrids and such... only because the lack of knowledge (I don't mean to be

rude whatsoever)

God did create all... and by that I mean ALL ... Paperclips, Toothpaste, to Flames, other Gases, and even

"concepts" -keep this in mind

Before Jesus we were running around like mad idiots trying to find out what the hell our purpose

was and just in general how to live correctly.

So God using Angels which he created before us.... Instructed/Directed selected humans to carry out

divine missions (Moses, King David etc)

Aliens as we have come to call them used to be called angels because of how the bible described

things, Entities that decended from the heavens.

Aliens simply told Mary she was having a special baby and it would be Gods child.. The thing is... We are all Gods children since his son already died to make us such.
and yes they also directed the proper people to his birthplace

Although Satan is a bad angel.. or alien. Just like a stone causes many ripples in a pond
it only takes him manipulating one person to afflict millions

In the same regard, Jesus coincidentally ended up meeting John the Baptist, another "selected

human"

Although the son of God has much more "understanding" or a better perception than the whole

earth, appart from angels (which are not allowed to intervine) because it isn't their job
except for what has been set out to happen, being the "Will of God"

What Jesus was trying to tell us is "God/Jesus" is IN everything around you more importantly he is

inside us:

Split a piece of wood and I am there,
turn a stone and I will be there

Who is splitting the wood? ... Better yet.... Who is turning the stone?
So simple yet so complicated? Let the confusion leave you

It is written, the kingdom of God is within you and outside of you
Let aliens be proof of this
For as the time that heaven will be here, Search no longer for it is already here...
We're so busy with this world, or looking for heaven we can't see it or understand its power

There exists a light in every image which is so bright it blinds you from seeing the true image
likewise there exists a light in God that is so bright you cannot see his face.

There are many scibes, texts and advanced technologies buried and hidden in pyramids
technologies so advanced they may appear simple.

May I encourage some reading...

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

^^^^^The Above is "The Gospel According to St. Didymos Judas Thomas
it is NOT recognized by The Church (The Pharisees) Just as Jesus wasn't
The importance is it is like a question and answer session between himself(Jesus) and his disciples and onlookers. Not to mention pieces of the text would totally change the worlds church as we know it. Jesus himself says:
[14 Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.]

You are all being lied to whever you turn, your governments, your priests.. I say this to you
become learned in the history of the world, Coincidence doesn't exist.

If you are offended, than you are not openminded. Learn to take the truth from the lies.

[edit on 19/8/04 by dnero6911]

You got it all figured out do ya? I think your the one who isnt open minded! You said: Learn to take the truth from the lies. What are you god's messenger or somethin, you dont know a goddamn thing, al you do is guessing wots right, you have NO evidence of the things you said above. And know your are telling that hybrids etc are fake? There's no evidence of that, but neither is there of your Bible.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Minor Illuminatos, You are being controled, just like all the others...

yea..sure...where do you pop up from???
Did THEY needed help....

Dnero reeks full off truth...
Good Job my friend!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nice find on the UFO pics! I remembered the paintings, but seeing them again really makes one wonder....if maybe that Yellow Book bit about Christ being one of them is accurate. Certainly explains the "virgin birth" (abduction)....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I totally agree with Illuminatos. You and I are on the same track

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm fine that you don't "believe" anything I have to say.
Who knows, I'm not claiming anything, Maybe I am a prophet, I have no idea, I'm just learning, and from the 10 years of ACTUAL studying I've done this is what I've come up with... Piecing things together, because every religeon holds a piece of the truth. But the bible just happens to be a good account of the past.

Thank you Italiano, walk in the light

[edit on 27/8/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
10 years of studying for this. Thats alot. I hope you find the real truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nice find on the UFO pics! I remembered the paintings, but seeing them again really makes one wonder....if maybe that Yellow Book bit about Christ being one of them is accurate. Certainly explains the "virgin birth" (abduction)....

Dude artistic license from the medieval world is hardly all that convincing. I'm sure it's not news to your bad self, but art from those days was was coded in a visual language that only the old boys in the know fully understood. I don't mean to get down on Jesus, but how does getting nailed to a lower case t advance mankind? If you had Godlike powers would you go meekly to your death? It's not like the Human race has excelled it's self since, just the same old merry go round of carnage as b4. And if he had a UFO and was the space brothers golden boy, how come he couldn't find himself a decent pair of shoes?

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nope, I'm well aware of it being in the art....but I did some searching, and found even MORE such examples...

Interestingly enough, they ALL have to do with Jesus. I think that ancient artists may have had some knowledge of a Jesus/ET connection that doesn't seem to be recorded anywhere else but in the art.

The other thing to remember though, is that art of the time was commissioned by the church, or rich merchants. Therefore, they of course had final approval over what was included in any works. Therefore, such images of UFOs connected with the birth, take on an even LARGER connection, as obviously the church was condoning it!

Stands to reason then, that the church has information about the connection that they aren't sharing.... Perhaps the church was the MIB of ancient times?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Stands to reason then, that the church has information about the connection that they aren't sharing.... Perhaps the church was the MIB of ancient times?

Apart from the white collars and the womens underwear beneath their cassocks, I guess they were. I don't know how much credence I'd give to flat Earthers that thought the whole Universe revolved around said flat Earth, knowing diddly about electro magnetic gravatic propulsion systems. But keeping the masses ignorant, illiterate and grovelling for gruel, whilst they had all the books and education, was pretty much their stock and trade. Apart from scaring the shires witless every Sunday morning that is. Oh BTW, I reckon the dead sea scrolls are a more realistic version of the times than that Roman book of fairytales. Maybe thats why the Vatican has hidden them away and put them off limits for so long. Christmas just wouldn't be the same if we knew that big J was just a social/religious/political revolutionary of his times, and just a Man.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
Minor Illuminatos, You are being controled, just like all the others...

yea..sure...where do you pop up from???
Did THEY needed help....

Dnero reeks full off truth...
Good Job my friend!

Lol im being controlled? Im not a psycho if you mean that?! Im not being controlled by what ever you may call it. And who do you mean by others?
Hope you can answer my questions.

P.S.: Space thanxs for your support

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Minor Illuminatos]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am not a religios man .
For me the Holy Bible end the Holy Coran are the historic books.
Well , my mother say me Iam cretien-orthodox....maybe..?
I find in the coran plain informations for Abraham ,Moses ,Jesus,Marie,
ets. ets. My opinion is: diferents peoples/organisations turn the historics
books in /on religios ones. Remember the inquisition in the14--16 century
CRIST NOTHING to do with ET.

chapo regards don't mixed the egs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join