It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Governor Rick Perry: "My faith requires me to support Israel."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Never Despise

If he loves Israel so much he should move to that country and run for government position over there.

What a joke.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
zionist puppets in US are the masters of political manipulation

poor US, dependant of the zionist agenda of course

I MEAN ZIONIST OK ??? NOT NOT NOT anti-semistism ok ???

lots of money for the zionist government, lots of political pressure to maintain the status quo ....
poor US puppets, you call that democracy or maffia ?? you pay under pressure or what ??
I hate zionism, I hate imperialism, nationalism, just the same !!!

peace to the real peace loving people, the rest can shut up you know !! but they may NOT
shut up our own children ok ??

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

I don't remember stating anything about my faith, or lack there of, if Jews are not Jews is not really my problem.

I have always thought a man has a right to believe what he wishes. It is his good fortune if he is right and his problem if he is wrong.

I am just out in the world looking for the answer to a question.

I have ask this same question for about 20 years and as of yet not received any kind of plausable answer.

As to Gov. Perry, I could not vote for any of these "typical" politicians.
edit on 16-8-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

Originally posted by Never Despise
Source:
www.weeklystandard.com...

It is interesting that loyalty to another country by politicians is a no-no...unless Israel is involved.

No longer even bothering to hide it, are they?

Ready for a US president who puts Israel before America?

Tel you what, Mr. Perry: MY faith requires me to stand up against criminal, racist regemes like Israel and the corrupt politicos who manipulate religion to fill their pockets.

OK?
edit on 14-8-2011 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

So, one could deduce from your statement that you are also opposed to the Obama administration for its stance against Israel and FOR Islam?

I am indeed opposed to the Obama administration, for a large number of reasons. Obama's loyalty to hard-left ideology, for example, is very suspect. But his true weakness is his willingness to cave so quickly to various interests. Everyone from the bankers to the oilmen while meanwhile children in cities across America go to bed hungry every night.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join