It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A news bulletin on CNN declares a large hidden object 4 times the size of Jupiter in the outer reac

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Only a portion of his findings were involved in a discrediting attempt because the maintenance supplying the artifact happened well along in his study. That's not what I find most interesting about that section of sky, though. It's his many revisions of data as though something else was operating there that was unknown and the flare which is unexplained. He finally came to the conclusion that there were two giant planets instead of one and the flare was observed after his death so his input on that wasn't there. Ophiuchus is all around an interesting section of sky even to the myths of the coffin and the dead coming to life, which have been around a lot longer then the guy with the Hercolubus book.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Really? Are you sure everyone can publish in Cornell library? Did you try it? I did, and it said I must have someone endorse me AND be a scientist. What's your background? Oh wait, you don't have one, you're a full time shill.

He published peerreviwed articles when he was or is with Berkeley lab. He also published peerreviewed when he was or is with Physics department in Sarajevo. Etc. That's all pretty much beyond grad school! just go to his page for man's CV, that's not so hard is it? here: sites.google.com...

Dr. Omerbashich is a brilliant thinker his hyperresonance theory checks every step of the way. His equations he gives are astonishing. When will you shills and haters get tired of your bs propaganda?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sunev

Really? Are you sure everyone can publish in Cornell library? Did you try it? I did, and it said I must have someone endorse me AND be a scientist. What's your background? Oh wait, you don't have one, you're a full time shill.

Clearly, the site is restricted from any doofus trying to get in. But being able to plop an article there is not the same as publishing a peer reviewed article. Taking this route certainly suggests that it could not pass muster in peer review. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this was a rejected paper.

Dr. Omerbashich is a brilliant thinker his hyperresonance theory checks every step of the way. His equations he gives are astonishing. When will you shills and haters get tired of your bs propaganda?

How do you know he is a brilliant thinker? How do you know that this hyperresonance theory is in any manner valid? Why are you astonished at the rather average math posted in the article?

Your support is based on nothing.
edit on 21-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I've decided to share this article I found from the Russian Media/Nibiru thread:

Star set to collide with our solar system

and yes, it is from a very credible source.

YEAH, to arrive in a MILLION or so years from now. By then, i think humanity will not fear flying rocks anymore. OK.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sunev

He published peerreviwed articles when he was or is with Berkeley lab. He also published peerreviewed when he was or is with Physics department in Sarajevo. Etc. That's all pretty much beyond grad school! just go to his page for man's CV, that's not so hard is it? here: sites.google.com...

None of the papers he lists in his CV appear to be legitimate. He is named (among several other authors) on a White Paper published while he was briefly at Berkeley. Here is what he has t say for himself:

NOTE: This manuscript was originally submitted to Annalen der Physik (which published Einstein's unproven theory). Upon reading it, the editor exclaimed "So it was that simple!", only to change mind a week later, quoting a second opinion stating mechanists were not allowed to use thought experiments (marching soldiers), unlike relativists (Einstein's elevator) or "quantumists" (Schrodinger's cat)!? The e-mail in which the editor wasn't hiding his excitement (the equation in top-right image is astounding enough) had disappeared from omerbashich_at_yahoo.com account. Whoever erased it (Yahoo=Google, Nature=Science, Coke=Pepsi... "alternative" flavors of same poison) also forgot to delete the cross-referenced emails, so the proof of that correspondence remains. Years later, it turned out that the above ridiculous "second opinion" was most likely by a Stanford zionist (Jewish extremists who advocate Israel -- a Nazi statelet founded on fairy tales and created via genocide on stolen land).

sites.google.com...

An inability to understand sarcasm is a characteristic of sociopathy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by sunev

Clearly, the site is restricted from any doofus trying to get in. But being able to plop an article there is not the same as publishing a peer reviewed article. Taking this route certainly suggests that it could not pass muster in peer review. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this was a rejected paper.

How do you know he is a brilliant thinker? How do you know that this hyperresonance theory is in any manner valid? Why are you astonished at the rather average math posted in the article?

Your support is based on nothing.
edit on 21-8-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

You didnt anser the mans question: did you publish on arxiv? I didnt think so. Do you hold PhD in theoretical geophysics? I didnt think so. Have you ever dosovared anything at all? I didnt think so. So shut the hell up, SHILL!

His hyperesonance theory is valid because hsi earthquake patterns are on the money with 100% forecast accuracy, for 6 months now (since September!). The man is a freakin genious and you just cant stand it because his name is neither Joe nor Steve but a Moslem one: seismo.info...

Omerbashich rulez!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Read the source for change, dont interpert secondhand in your own words. Sources are
r. Omerbashich personal blog: sites.google.com...

and his famous predicting page: seismo.info...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by selfles

If Omerbashich is such a genius why couldn't he perceive that Dr. Zanette was mocking him when he made a submission to arxiv regarding Omerbashich's work? Also, why has Omerbashich claimed false credentials and made-up a "royal society?" These are not the actions of a man looking to be taken seriously. Instead, he displays the behavior of a man who is highly disturbed and in need of psychological treatment.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by selfles

You didnt anser the mans question: did you publish on arxiv? I didnt think so. Do you hold PhD in theoretical geophysics? I didnt think so. Have you ever dosovared anything at all? I didnt think so. So shut the hell up, SHILL!

His hyperesonance theory is valid because hsi earthquake patterns are on the money with 100% forecast accuracy, for 6 months now (since September!). The man is a freakin genious and you just cant stand it because his name is neither Joe nor Steve but a Moslem one: seismo.info...

Omerbashich rulez!

He is a sham who made up his own club so he could be the ruler. The article is not published. It is posted. It is not peer reviewed. It is dubious at best. The theory is failure. There are no valid predictions. So please don't pretend it is 100%.

Tossing out the ethnicity card speaks about you since no one else brought it up.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join