It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A news bulletin on CNN declares a large hidden object 4 times the size of Jupiter in the outer reac

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This could explain all of the inbound comets.

Here is a link to an article by CNN regarding Elenin:
ireport.cnn.com...

edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: Added a link to a CNN report on comet Elenin

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Where's the rest of the clip??? It was getting interesting...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So then it is there????

One day it's on the next day it's a hoax...so I guess this is for real? Where are all the debunkers now?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I didn't see anything on their website. I would think this would be on the front of most news sites if it was real.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The date of the news bulletin and some more info in the OP would have been nice....

2nd line
edit on 14-8-2011 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

It was a story from February 15, 2011

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
why does he say heres the winner at the start of the video.. im wondering has this been cut on purpose and is taken out of context.

link   
news.blogs.cnn.com...

The article is dated February 15, 2011.

link   
I was going to say. I just checked CNN, BBC news, Al-jazera and Google news and didn't see any mention.

link   
It is my opinion that they are forced to anounce it because it will be visible in the sky very soon.

I also suspect that it is closer than they are reporting.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

No...no...from the story on the CNN website it is word for word...however...it is quite a few months old.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here's a link for the original article. link And a link to the CNN story. CNN According to the pdf that you can download from the independent site this planet is 5300 times earths mass Jupiter is 1300 times the mass of earth.

link   
reply to post by Neopan100

what i mean is its cut at the start and the end of the report.. so it seems like it is being announced. maybe cutting out the bit stating it is a theory or speculation..

link   

well.. so .. here's my logical thinking.. again..

Why are they JUST saying this now when Hubble as been out there SINCE 1990~!!!!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Bullocks! Just read the article and it is a hypothesis. NOTHING has been discovered!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

well.. so .. here's my logical thinking.. again..

Why are they JUST saying this now when Hubble as been out there SINCE 1990~!!!!

It's not been seen with Hubble. It's not been seen with WISE either. In fact, it hasn't been seen at all.
And as far as I know, Matese and Whitmire are the only ones that think it exits.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is sadly last years news and also pure speculations. They have so far found no evidence of this dwarf star at all. Link to a nasa article about this hypothetical dwarf star: link

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
I didn't see anything on their website. I would think this would be on the front of most news sites if it was real.

I may have jumped to conclusions too quickly with my above post, but I missed this CNN report back on 2/15/11...

CNN Article

Source - The Independent

Article from Space.com

Here is a Nasa article on Tyche from 2/18/11. Link

Q: If Tyche does exist, why would it have taken so long to find another planet in our solar system?

A: Tyche would be too cold and faint for a visible light telescope to identify. Sensitive infrared telescopes could pick up the glow from such an object, if they looked in the right direction. WISE is a sensitive infrared telescope that looks in all directions.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
It is my opinion that they are forced to anounce it because it will be visible in the sky very soon.

I also suspect that it is closer than they are reporting.

It has absolutely nothing to do with elenin. This brown dwarf is expected to be further out than pluto if it even exist. If elenin had anything to do with this, then we would have felt the effects long ago.
We would know about it long before it arrived in our neighbourhood..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow in the article talks about how this star could be the reason we have mass extinction cycles on earth. Who knows, maybe nibru is real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join