It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
The interview with the pilot just sounds like your typical conspiracy nonsense. You expect me to believe that the so called US Space Command has space craft that can travel 250 light years and facial recognition technology that can pin point someone from orbit.

Ya know, it really wasn't that long ago that folks just couldn't believe that the earth was round, that man could ever fly, that it was even possible to travel faster than the speed of sound, or that we could actually have a live conversation with someone on the other side of the planet...

So howcome it took the US so long to find Bin Laden
and you still can't find Gaddafi.

Maybe because they weren't/aren't showing their faces?

So while the US Space command is off exploring & colonizing the universe, Russia and China remain silent. What a lod of bollicks, If this was even remotely true, Russia and China would be squealing like the proverbial pig about the whole thing, or worse, resorting to black mail. Share this tech or we'll tell the public.

Who says they haven't? And who says we haven't?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by lifttheveil

Do you know morse code?

Hi LA!

-.-- . ... --..-- -.. --- -.-- --- ..- ..--..

More on topic: Elinin does not transmit anything, let alone, in the HAM freq's.
What did I miss?
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

Oh yes, Elenin does transmit frequencies, though I bet non intelligible.

Your a Tech, and most techs are clueless about radio astronomy, other than simple sat coms. I would suggest you Go take a course in astronomy or better yet build your own receivers and configure them for use as an interferometer.

73's
edit on 15-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on ATS. I'm a ham and this is just plain stupid in every respect. HF does not enter or leave our atmosphere which is why long distance communications with HF are possible, it skips around the Earth. VHF is used by ISS/Space Shuttle/Amateur Satellites because it makes it through the atmosphere.

Telling ham radio operators to listen? To what? Do you know how many frequencies are out there? Infinite. Hams communicate from KHz (ELF) to THz (Light). Not to mention 99% of hams don't have the equipment required to listen to something that small, and ELENIN DOES NOT GIVE OFF RADIO WAVES AS IT HAS NO 'KNOWN' ENERGY SOURCE! I do then wonder what will be made up to say it has an energy source of some sort. There is no way to listen to Elenin.

Also, traveling light years to Elenin when it's not even 1/32 of a light year away? That makes a lot of sense! Our voyager crafts way past pluto soon leaving our entire solar system aren't even CLOSE to 1 light year away.

When you know what you're talking about, it's so easy to debunk 90% of conspiracy theories and stupid OP's like this. It reads as if a 13 year old wrote it and whatever the "Q&A" was.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitatorYour a Tech, and most techs are clueless about radio astronomy, other than simple sat coms.

I know Techs that are smarter than Extras. There is no real challenging part of taking the ham radio tests and it doesn't mean you know more or less. Radio astronomy is NOT what ham radio operators do, but I bet most of the guys who do EME on large dish's could easily set up radio astronomy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by RedGod

If supposed ship could travel to comet Elenin in 20 minutes would it need a chemical rocket to leave Earths atmosphere?

based on the supposed technology the answer is no(look into bob lazar) the systems used wave guides to bounced a gravity wave toward the earth the craft essentially ride the wave(life a surfer) they then use 1 or 2 of the waveguides leftover to pull themselves in the direction they want.. there is no inertia(gs) due to the fact that the craft are enveloped in a bubble of space time.. so essentially the craft itself does not move but the bubble does..so you can be drinking coffee going mach 8..the reactor is essentially a mini particle accelerator which bombards an element known as 115(which was prophesized by Bob Lazar long before it was officially discovered)
the reaction creates a tremendous amount of heat which is then coverted to electricity by a thermodynamic generator.. the gravity from the reaction extends beyond the perimiter of the element and then it gets pulsed and directed by the waveguides(this is why you see 3 lights under the triangular ships they are waveguides that have so much energy from the gravity wave that they electrify the atmosphere(like a flourescent bulb).. they are not (lights)

The primary reason this technology is hidden is because what it will do to the oil,coal gas and nuclear power industries . imagine a plant the size of a house powering a small city using only a few grams of material that will last 20 years or more..!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by RedGod

If supposed ship could travel to comet Elenin in 20 minutes would it need a chemical rocket to leave Earths atmosphere?

This point I will concede. Somehow that hadn't crossed my mind. Touche`.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

he never said he traveled lighyears to Elenin?? where does he say that?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot
reply to post by RedGod

thats funny i live in jax (orange park) we have seen triangular craft flying around at times.... hovering and flying highspeed

Can't say much to that, I live out in Jax Beach. Haven't seen any of those out here.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

Originally posted by imitatorYour a Tech, and most techs are clueless about radio astronomy, other than simple sat coms.

I know Techs that are smarter than Extras. There is no real challenging part of taking the ham radio tests and it doesn't mean you know more or less. Radio astronomy is NOT what ham radio operators do, but I bet most of the guys who do EME on large dish's could easily set up radio astronomy.

I know where your coming from, most tech do not care for learning the rules, even though they could be well versed in education. Then again it's not rocket science on the Tech level.

You don't need a large dish, you can run array of small dipoles... Yes Elenin does transmit freq's, probably not intelligible though lol.... And yes you can listen to the heavens.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Not at all. I'm just saying that a research project like that wouldn't fall under Space Command. Neither would it's implementation. That's the reason I'm calling BS on this one. Not that we wouldn't or couldn't do something like this, but the guy that brought it to light used the wrong people to pin it on, and thus lost credibility.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by Kali74
Why the Navy and not the Air Force or NASA? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Because the Navy has control of The Naval Space Command, and they are far more involved with space than any other 'group'/'agency'/'branch'/etc.
Navy has 'control' of "our" space. Not air force.

I would say that the Navy has dominion over space because of their extensive R&D with submarines.
It would make sense that alot of the tech used in subs to keep people alive during extended dives would come heavily into play in space.
Merge that with their experience with naval aircraft. And you have the humble beginnings of a Space Force.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

edit on 15-8-2011 by newcovenant because: On second thought, I take that back. It wasn't rude or anything, I just know when I have reached the extent of my knowledge or the outer boundaries of my ignorance, what ever you want to call it - It's the same thin blue line.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

this video shows our current tech.. notice the individul lights(waveguides) pulsating in and the front light shooting forwards... the middle light is where the reactor is housed so it will pulsate as well.. this is our current tech it far far more advanced then jet engines folks.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What's the frequency Kenneth?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

if a program does exist(which i strongly believe it does) it doesn't matter under which domain it falls under but if you had to look at the history of the Navy with space and the history of the Air force with space you have to admit the Navy has dominion over space..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

Couldn't agree more. While I have no question that the Navy either has, is testing, or is trying to obtain this ability, the onus has been placed on the wrong command, and brings this persons entire story into question.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Tom_Proctor

he never said he traveled lighyears to Elenin?? where does he say that?

So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)

First saying it took 20 minutes to get to Elenin, then saying it's possible to travel light years within 20 minutes.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGod

Couldn't agree more. While I have no question that the Navy either has, is testing, or is trying to obtain this ability, the onus has been placed on the wrong command, and brings this persons entire story into question.

its possible its hoax but i personally interacted with the op on GLP and I felt he was genuine he did not feel like a John Titor. I knew John titor was a hoax when i first saw his threads.. I could be wrong but with what I have seen flying in the skies and what I have learned from Bob Lazar I seriously believe we have advanced tech...its really not that big of a leap once you understand the basics of the technology...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

I know where your coming from, most tech do not care for learning the rules, even though they could be well versed in education. Then again it's not rocket science on the Tech level.

You don't need a large dish, you can run array of small dipoles... Yes Elenin does transmit freq's, probably not intelligible though lol.... And yes you can listen to the heavens.

It's not rocket science on any level. I know 7 year olds that passed extra class.

To listen to something that small, and that weak (since it has no known energy source for creating radio waves), you would need an enormous amount of forward gain with an enormously small beam pattern. I'm pretty sure even the VLA would have a hard time hearing anything from Elenin if it was transmitting anything. The VLA doesn't have a great resolution for small things.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGod

its possible its hoax but i personally interacted with the op on GLP and I felt he was genuine he did not feel like a John Titor. I knew John titor was a hoax when i first saw his threads.. I could be wrong but with what I have seen flying in the skies and what I have learned from Bob Lazar I seriously believe we have advanced tech...its really not that big of a leap once you understand the basics of the technology...

Anything that goes on GLP, is a fraud, including the owners.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join