It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just to keep tabs
It is plausible that someone would stir a very popular pot just for his or her's 15 minutes.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot
reply to post by RedGod

And I suppose you know as someone with top secret clearance the reality and existence of all military programs.? lol

Actually....yes. Up until February of this year I was a U.S. Army Military Intelligence soldier. And it's almost never as exciting as it sounds.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

Come on.. lol you know blackops in the Navy is still well beyond the scope of an Army intelligence officer....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have known (or suspected) for a very long time that NASA is just a front for the real space agency. I believe that there is a secret space agency, whether it be Navy or Air Force, or some black operation, and I believe they have the technology to boldly go. The truth will come out someday, but it makes me very angry if we have technology and we can visit other solar systems, that it is not shared with the public. We have a right to know what is out there.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
I have known (or suspected) for a very long time that NASA is just a front for the real space agency. I believe that there is a secret space agency, whether it be Navy or Air Force, or some black operation, and I believe they have the technology to boldly go. The truth will come out someday, but it makes me very angry if we have technology and we can visit other solar systems, that it is not shared with the public. We have a right to know what is out there.

its funny you say that because i asked the op in glp a similar question and here was his reply i am miamivice in glp)

pisses me off that we have been putting astronauts lives in jeopardy with chemical rockets. when in fact we have been hiding a much more advanced safer spaced program all this time.. Quoting: miamivice 1480443 i have complained about this exact same thing. all in the name of national security. whatever. now you know why there is no replacement for the shuttle. but times are ah changin. and what we do may become a bit more open very soon. we are bankrupt. can you imagine what giving the commercial sector some of this would do for the economy! they are considering it as we speak. instead of taking 5 1/2 hours for a coast to coast flight it would take a matter of minutes. interesting times. its hard to bite my tongue. but keep the faith. soon, very soon

edit on 15-8-2011 by freepatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Very cool thread. Finally something that is easy on the senses and I don't mind reading.

It is hard to find any truth anywhere and well this certainly does sound preposterous but I know secret projects like this NASA Boeing Rocket exist and we pay for it out of an astronomical military budget.

A black budget we don't even see. A ravenous hole we pour money into.

How can we in the same breath even suggest we take food from the children and elderly and health care from anyone when we allow 100 times the amount we spend on those "trinkets" in a Military Budget?

The real space program falls in the military's domain, mainly airforce and navy.

How can they tell us they are diverting money for these projects when the projects are secret?
They are forbidden from getting our permission for this type operation because of their cosmic secret ranking.
It is an oxymoron transparency and secret black budget projects.
And what did we learn? Nothing to worry about. We could have saved a couple of trillion and stayed home.
I wonder what this ship cost? And I'll bet anything we paid for the dog sweaters too!

Their advocates need to be elected by telling you we are broke and the elderly poor, unemployed unions and the children and the sick are eating away at the fabric of the nation and we must shed these burdens. All BS.

This is so they can continue to feed the beast.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

excellent post although i believe the x37 to be a front project. I beleive we are well beyond the need of chemical rockets to go into space..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StingrayCrazy
reply to post by masterp

NSC? Well there used to be... Although its hard to swallow all this but I'm sure there's a lot going on that we have no clue...

Meet the first Commander in the Naval Space Command program:

Vice Adm. Richard H. Truly

If you are talking about this space command, yes, it exists. But it does not fly with FTL spaceships. It has the mundane tasks of orbit telemetry data and other things like that.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I don't know where to begin with this ridiculous thread. If I pointed out that there is no such thing as the United States Navy Space Command, people would claim that it's so top secret you only hear about it from whistleblowers on GLP.

Whoa there tiger, easy now. I am not giving GLP ANY sort of props here (for obvious reasons...), but perhaps you should cool your jets there and take a gander at these to see if maybe there is more going on than you have been made aware of:

NAVY Space Command Uncovered
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rear Admiral Patrick D. Moneymaker
Commander Naval Space Command
moneymaker.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The connection you make (water planet = naval space command) is illogical.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

Yeah, I was enlisted, not an officer. And that's mostly right. Sort of. See, all Special-ops/black-ops stuff these days is done using joint service personnel. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. That includes the A-Teams (boots on the ground type), and the B-Teams (support types; mechanics, medics, intelligence). Information sharing in this environment is actually profuse. Far more so than that of actual intelligence agencies.

That being said Space Command (Which is actually USN Space and Missile Command), isn't a black ops project. They aren't squirreled away in a secret base somewhere underground. The Operations Center of said command is located in the OPS-2b building of the NSA, ground floor, about 70 feet from the Ops-1 Cafeteria. And no, none of that is classified. There's a big ol' sign on the door.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by masterp

Yes.
There is a Naval Space Command. But it isn't involved with space travel.
www.fas.org...

It seems to have evolved into SPAWAR though.
www.public.navy.mil...

edit on 8/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Let's be realistic for a minute, shall we? this story has all the classic marks of a hoax, as I explained in a previous post.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
1572 -

Supernova is observed in constellation known as Cassiopeia

Nov 6th - Supernova is observed in constellation known as Cassiopeia

439 years ago,

any updates recently?

or do scientists not keep up with this stuff anymore.?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The connection you make (water planet = naval space command) is illogical.

I see thats fine my friend, feel as you wish...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot

Originally posted by sith9157

its funny you say that because i asked the op in glp a similar question and here was his reply i am miamivice in glp)

pisses me off that we have been putting astronauts lives in jeopardy with chemical rockets. when in fact we have been hiding a much more advanced safer spaced program all this time.. Quoting: miamivice 1480443 i have complained about this exact same thing. all in the name of national security. whatever. now you know why there is no replacement for the shuttle. but times are ah changin. and what we do may become a bit more open very soon. we are bankrupt. can you imagine what giving the commercial sector some of this would do for the economy! they are considering it as we speak. instead of taking 5 1/2 hours for a coast to coast flight it would take a matter of minutes. interesting times. its hard to bite my tongue. but keep the faith. soon, very soon

If they released such technology I believe it would be under the giuse of a new discovery. Hand some scientist in a relevant field the blueprints and tell Him/Her to break it as their own. Otherwise how are they going to explain the vast waste of money on conventional space missions up to this point? Also why they couldn't have used the tech in question to sort out some of the problems facing the world over the last few decades.

There would be too many questiones for the US Government to answer, not only from good hard working Americans who have funded this all these years but from the rest of the world also.

I doubt any information would be released about whatever clandestine organisation is running supposed super high-tech missions as far as 250 light years away? That would be kept in the dark.

Assuming of course this is legit. It screams hoax at me to be honest but I like to keep an open mind

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

Redgod there is no way you would know everything top secret.. from every U.S military agency no one person would be given those keys something like this if it exists would be on a NEED TO KNOW. if you continue to claim that a secret Navy Space Command does not exists then you are stating that you know everything top secret . which is impossible...I am not saying it for sure does exists but very few people on this planet would have the need to know for if such a program did it exists....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm not claiming to know everything TS. Heck, I don't even know half of everything TS. What I do know is what I've experienced my self. I can also claim to have closer to firsthand knowledge than most theorists which increases the probability of accuracy.

I'll tell you what though. Find someone who witnessed this ship going off. I live in Jacksonville Fl. When the last shuttle went off down at Space Coast, I could see it from my front yard (160 miles away). Someone must have seen something then. Unless of course they launched it from a carrier in the middle of the Pacific. Because, you know, that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

If supposed ship could travel to comet Elenin in 20 minutes would it need a chemical rocket to leave Earths atmosphere?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGod

thats funny i live in jax (orange park) we have seen triangular craft flying around at times.... hovering and flying highspeed

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGod

Yeah, I was enlisted, not an officer. And that's mostly right. Sort of. See, all Special-ops/black-ops stuff these days is done using joint service personnel. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. That includes the A-Teams (boots on the ground type), and the B-Teams (support types; mechanics, medics, intelligence). Information sharing in this environment is actually profuse. Far more so than that of actual intelligence agencies.

That being said Space Command (Which is actually USN Space and Missile Command), isn't a black ops project. They aren't squirreled away in a secret base somewhere underground. The Operations Center of said command is located in the OPS-2b building of the NSA, ground floor, about 70 feet from the Ops-1 Cafeteria. And no, none of that is classified. There's a big ol' sign on the door.

So are you saying no classified projects take place? Come on....

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join