It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have read some of the pages,but not all,and I was wondering if this ATS thread was mentioned during any of this.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered Naval Space Command A Pegasus Presentation Opening Statement Note: This will be a large post and will take me some time to transfer all the material and check links and errors so please hold off posting until I am done, thanks Also for the squeamish I will add this Alert... most of the links that are not on my site are .MIL links, so don't say I didn't warn you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forgive me if it has been mentioned before.

It is a really interesting story presented by Zorgon.
edit on 31-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check into the properties of E-type asteroids. very similar. however if you connect the dots you 'll know that E types are codeword for something more interesting

What effect does this elenin have on our earth, and what risks does it pose for us?
it won't have any effects on earth. But it may be of interest to ham radio operators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
=================================================================================
So what I can gather from this is that E class asteroids are flat im shape, are very rare, and have the ability to hold water and absorb materials. Sounds almost like an aircraft. They are basically Enstatite (which is similar to all that talk about (44) Nysa years ago...Now Enstatite is made of Magnesium and is one of the few silicate minerals that have been observed in crystalline form outside our Solar System, particularly around evolved stars and Planetary Nebulae such as NGC 6302. Enstatite is thought to be one of the early stages for the formation of crystalline silicates in space and many correlations have been noted between the occurrence of the mineral and the structure of the object around which it has been observed.

there are also a few theories postulating that all of the water on earth is the result of impacts of said-asteroids.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
170.20 mHz

I'm sure I've seen that somewhere before?
isn't that the federal disasters radio frequency whatsit?

Googled it;
FEDERAL DISASTER NETWORK

????

Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
170.20 mHz

I'm sure I've seen that somewhere before?
isn't that the federal disasters radio frequency whatsit?

Googled it;
FEDERAL DISASTER NETWORK

????

Any ideas?

Yeah I found that on a now (I think) locked and deleted thread in the Skunkworks section back in May.

It was in the Amalgam discussion and trying to figure out the negative rH blood types and supposed virus being brought in from Elenin and one of the emails a member of ATS exchanged with Amalgam before his disappearance included that frequency.

After much ignoring of that frequency and then discussing it again, I looked it up and found it to be the Federal Disaster Network just as you discovered which is what Amalgam (or somebody else, I forget now) mentioned as something to listen to if possible as the time comes closer towards Elenin's passing us by (or perhaps not because back then everyone was so sure it would miss us by ages, it was scientifically proven by the likes of Phage etc with links to NASA's website but lo and behold, it veered slightly off course, has now broken up and who knows what else to come proving that I was right all along when I said that until something has happened or been avoided for sure, nothing is for certain).

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Maybe the bunkers and stockpiles are in preparation, not for catastrophic geological events, but instead as a protection from the citizens of Earth. Once the truth is revealed regarding aliens, corrupt governments and other 'conspiracy theories', the peoples of the Earth may revolt and start seeking out the bankers, govt. officials, and other scheming crooks. Off with their heads.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, and i see what is happening. Kinda scary but yet intriguing none the less. Personally i believe this comet will have a significant effect on all living beings. Being most likely from the photon belt (where most comets come from) it might be carrying certain photons necessary for our DNA upgrade. These photons operate at certain frequencies. Seeing as we are in the middle of a polar shift, our magnetosphere is weak making it easier for these photons to make it to the surface. I think as far as the government is concerned, i believe they will manufacture anything and everything to keep us from knowing the truth. In this case i have to rely on my own intuition on this, seeing as the atoms in my body were created in a supernova, making us children of the stars, i think we already know what is happening. Many people i talk to about this say they feel a shift in energies...ie. cosmic or in there own universes. Pulling them, but not telling them where. I also believe that ancient civilizations like the Maya, Egyptians, Hopi, The Peruvian Indians (forget their name), have left us clues in mathematical equations and detailed celestial charts. The problem is, is that our ego has taken over, and we have given control of information to the Dark Side, sort of speak. LOL Figures.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionWolf

Not a bad post. The fact is Science has it's limits. Science is only what we know, and some of that KNOW is based on theory and speculation. Alot of it is precise and dead on fact. What about what we don't know? That is what drives these discussions and some people like to pretend that the only thing that matters in the present is only exactly what we do know. The truth is, We don't even know half of the story. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.globaltuners.com... Ham Radio on the internet. Perhaps someone with greater knowledge than I, can use this to gain access to ham operators in the Astronomy field. One note that came to mind after listening to alleged alien voices from Elenin is 'why would the sound of an alien voice be audible over the noise made by an object traveling through space at 500+km/sec.' Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He posted this in the chani forum

"I'm attending the funeral today. I'm already observing colleagues who are disillusioned. Command lied. The Jupiter crafts are not safe. Enough is enough. I Hope to get three others to join my quest today. I Have limited text capabilities on my mobile device.'

"Elenin is not breaking up. The Plamsa Pulsar Array had to be retracted. It works like a radar swooping device with a a frequency of 2000 rotations per second. The beam radius is now only 10km. The Primary function of the pulsar array is for cloaking. It is the cloak that is breaking up."

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by testsavage

According to Flyer in the Skunkworks thread about this guy, the person on CHANI is an imposter of someone from GLP who posted to say that he only ever joined GLP to discuss this stuff and was delayed during a mission of some sort but is now at home on vacation posting on a smartphone, saying he'll post more info about his whereabouts on thursday once he gets home.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Sooo... if the men died on Jupiter, how did they get the bodies back?
Line 2

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Sooo... if the men died on Jupiter, how did they get the bodies back?
Line 2

the autopilot command function, and remote vehicle
all modern spacecraft require them now

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi,

the guy claiming to be from the US space navy... added some information :
"The majority of the "Alliance" members, that govern our Solar System, have voted to annul Earth's membership. The current representative body of Earth will be dissolved on the 7th of September". It's like an Hollywood movie

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a complete load of rubbish. Whats the bets that nothing comes from this? Time and time again we get these stories come out, and time and time again, people fall for it. I will believe it when i see it, and so should everyone else.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Unfortunetly, i'm totaly agree with you. Unless we have some proof, it will be very hard to believe to this kind of 'information'

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedAboutIt
reply to post by Jay-morris

Unfortunetly, i'm totaly agree with you. Unless we have some proof, it will be very hard to believe to this kind of 'information'

Unfortunetly, yes. Im sick and tired of all these people and stories. Nothing ever comes out of them, but people still believe it. Believe me, there is no one on the planet that would want this to be real more than me. But years of being into the subject, i have learned that these kind of stories come out every year, and all of them come to nothing.

So, i decided to call BS on all of this until i see evidence that proves otherwise that these people are telling the truth. I am a huge ufo believer, and i believe that the subject needs further, serious investigation. But how is that going to happen when people are more interested in believing far out stories with no evidence, than the ufo cases that have overwhelming evidence that something odd is flying in our air-space.

What is the bets that i could start a thread with a different id and say i was a militery pilot that flew ET craft for my government, and all will be revealed in three months time.

How many flags do you think my thread would have by the end of the day i posted it? I think quite a few

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
People just want to believe on something. Especially during this period. It seems people in US (i'm from Europe) are living an hard time (dept crisis, war...) So this kind of post is like the expected and long awaited sign.

We can saw this by counting posts here on ATS announcing the Disclosure. I also want this disclosure but when i read those posts, no evindence, no proof just personnal belief. There is a huge gap between knowning and believing. For now, it's seems a lot of people are believing.

Meanwhile, it's seems that bluecoat from thechani posting the statement i reported was not the real CaptainS from gpl

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nope total BS, anow they are trying to say that Elenin will black out the Sun in 3 days time for three days time!HAHA

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
reply to post by misfitofscience

Nice thread. I was also planning to make a thread about this interview with a pilot who claimed that he works in the US Navy Space Command and that he had been to Elenin.

The link below is more user-friendly to read:

thechaniproject.com...

Thanks, is is much easier to read. My hat is off to the OP for bringing this, I have known there was a Space Command department of the Dept. of the Navy for years, and have come to believe that Grissom, White, Chaffee did not die alone, but there was a Secret Astronaut in the Capsule who died also. This is theory now, and I can present no truth.

One thing the man said really struck a chord with me.

one thing that I must point out that you just don't get from watching on a tv is the absolute beauty out there.
the earth and other planets are simply magnificent and awe inspiring. i have even suggested to take various world leaders out there to take a look at the earth and see its beauty from space. when you see how amazing it is you wonder what all these wars are about and wonder why we can't concentrate directing our efforts towards lifting mankind up.
saturn close up, mind boggling. a few planets in other star systems would absolutely blow your mind. its too bad they can make an IMAX movie showing some of this stuff. it is so sad the universe is hidden and most are stuck on a rock and can't see the universe in all its beauty and wonder.
and the sheer number of stars you can see without any interference from the atmosphere. WOW!!!!! its absolute paradise this universe.
thechaniproject.com...

I too had opportunity to see some of these wonders one night in 2001. Saturn and Neptune are so breathtakingly beautiful it is astounding, and as I have said before, Humanity is not alone in this Universe. Life abounds out there in Space. I really feel sorry for those who believe us to be all alone. If only everyone could see. I too wish TPTB would cause a film to be made, and clue everybody in on the reality and grandeur of the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join