It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow, that's a really interesting interview. I hope we hear more from this guy again, soon. I wish I had a Ham radio or knew someone that did. Looks like I'll be looking for some Ham radio operator chat rooms instead. S&F and I surely hope you'll post updates if you run across them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know ham who can pick up celestial objects like Elenin, he uses a small array of radio telescopes ect..I might give him a call and see about that. I have pretty good spectrum coverage but no where near as good as receiving coverage. I'm to poor for fancy equipment, though I could upgrade it, one day..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
reply to post by Phage

I know ham who can pick up celestial objects like Elenin, he uses a small array of radio telescopes ect..I might give him a call and see about that. I have pretty good spectrum coverage but no where near as good as receiving coverage. I'm to poor for fancy equipment, though I could upgrade it, one day..

That is really cool! I'm going to have to ask my dad, he used to be an avid ham operator but I don't know if he still does it.

Hey, keep me posted on your friend and what he has to say about that

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Elenin is not a radio source.

Well, except for talk radio.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

so your saying Elenin doesn't emit radio waves ? Good luck with that...

ah I see your being funny lol....

edit on 14-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

You're right.
But not so much that an amateur rig is going to pick it up.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Star and flag! the more I research the deeper I go down the rabbit hole. Okay so the captain says to look into the Rosetta steins mission to find your answer. I'll get to comet steins in a moment. The spacecraft Rosetta I find the reason why it was named Rosetta odd. Rosetta was the stone that helped to decipher a language! It has nothing to do with how our solar system looked before planets formed.

The probe is named after the Rosetta Stone, as it is hoped the mission will help unlock the secrets of how our solar system looked before planets formed.

Now, on about comet steins. I'll link it, you read it. It's pretty in depth but long story short, comet steins is one of numerous launch platforms. It's diamond shaped, not naturally constructed and built of unknown structure. When signals are sent to it, the signals don't essentially bounce of the surface but resonate within it before sending it out. What does it mean? It means inside are corridors and spaces!

Steins-Encounter

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, if this were of intelligent design, would it be possible that it could emit in the HAM band? The "insider" did say that it would be difficlut to pick up but would get easier as time passed. Is that possible or just pure bunk?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

I took the time to read all the way through it and was fascinated. Anyone know how credible this crew is that wrote this up? They sound like they know their stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

"E-class" asteroids, historically, have also shown unique reponses to reflected radar signals-- "... the most unusual feature of these observations is that all exhibit very high polarization ratios, u = 0.8 ... Values larger than zero are caused by wavelength-scale near-surface roughness and inhomogeneities and/or subsurface or multiple scattering [emphasis added] ...."

Translation: According to these recently published Arecibo radar observations -- specifically of two medium-size E-class asteroids, "44 Nysa" and "434 Hungaria" -- some of the radio waves reflected back to Earth (remember, from asteroids spectrally identical to "2867 Steins" ...) could actually be coming, not from their surfaces ... but from multiple reflections deep inside! According to these "highly polarized" radar observations, the two E-type objects are also about 20 percent more efficient at reflecting radar signals overall ... compared to any other type of asteroid!

These combined observations are thus totally consistent with E-type asteroids being a) covered with some type of highly efficient, electrically conductive "casing" and b) also being, essentially-- Hollow! In other words, the data suggest that some of the radar echos are literally returning from deep within -- "scattered" multiple times (thus, polarized ...) by countless reflections between the flat, geometrically-spaced walls of innumerable interior corridors and rooms! Based on the preceeding Earth-based visual and radar observations of these E-class objects -- combined with Rosetta's history-making fly-by of the first example seen in close proximity -- Steins could, indeed, now be the best-known representative of a totally new class of solar system "object"-- One of only a few dozen "E-type" ancient space platforms ... still orbiting the Sun ....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by harlot7
reply to post by seeker11

Very interesting...I need to do some further research before making any real comments, but I want this to be bookmarked for an easy find later.

Seeker - I read through all the Rh negative pages about a month after joining, only find that the conversation was closed for further discussion. I remember your posts in that thread and that you had a ton of input, but I can't recall what was said with regards to Ham radios? Remind me?

Will be checking that freq. Tomorro from the ole uh-60L ! Shhhhhhh

2nd line!

Btw- anyone else out there on hf. Give your freq. I' ll bounce the ion wit cha! Lol

edit on 14-8-2011 by harlot7 because: spelling blunder

Amalgam said to tune into 170.20mhz which we found was the federal disaster network frequency.

s1099.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh, and not so sure what I am reading but there's an article on how to bounce radio signals off of meteors.

www.qrz.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It's an analogy. The Rosetta Stone unlocked secrets of ancient language. They hoped the Rosetta spacecraft would unlock the secrets of the ancient Solar System.

Steins is an asteroid, not a comet. The fly by lasted a whopping five minutes. Here is a more credible, scientific article on the fly by.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You don't bounce the signal off the meteor itself, but off the trail of ionized gas the meteor leaves behind when it enters the atmosphere. Ham (and all radio) depends greatly on the ionizing of the upper atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I began to read and compile everything I could for now. There's much to be read, dug-up and comprehended so I should probably write it down before bedtime to make a more concise re-cap later.

Briefly, while parts are still in my head - The Rosetta Steins Mission was very intriguing, for me, a first time reader of the mission. I read it here - I didn't like the end as much all the links to Hogland and the speculative theories but non the less Enterprise Mission - Rosetta

An interesting if not coincidental mishap occurred at the most crucial point in the mission.

"The software switched off automatically," said Gerhard Schwehm, the Mission Manager and head of Solar Systems Science Operations at ESA. "The camera has some software limits and we'll analyze why this happened later ...." This completely unexpected (and hugely disappointing) "software glitch" resulted in a loss of ALL the highest-resolution imaging data from Rosetta (including high-resolution multi-spectral and color views) of "2867 Steins" -- leaving only the five-times-lower-resolution Wide Angle Camera (WAC) data for visual analysis. However, even in these lower-resolution WAC images, it was immediately apparent that "2867 Steins" was a "curious object" indeed; its overall appearance (below, left) was intensely "geometric" -- resembling nothing as much (freely touted in the official ESA press releases) as "a diamond in the sky" (below, right) ... complete with facets!

Coincidence? No hi-res images. Interesting to note that this e-class asteroid is being likened to an ancient satellite in this article and they continue to bring up the ancient solar system theory as well.

I really believe the pilot from the original narrative was trying to draw us to a connection with Elenin and Steins somehow. Speculation, but he seemed to keep referring to these certain golden eggs if you will (asking us to look up e-class asteroids and The Rosetta Mission, Ben Rich).

This excerpt is taken from the Mission Enterprise site which I am only using because it coincides with the clear tone of the pilot's narrative.

(Which, of course, returns us to those "highly anomalous radar signatures" of ALL the E-class asteroids currently investigated; what would radar observations specifically of "2867 Steins" now reveal ...?!) This, of course, is exactly the type of "passive beacon" property you'd want to build into any space fleet of "rescue platforms" (designed to house literally millions of refugees from a dying planet) ... platforms that you would desperately needed a foolproof system to relocate, anywhere in the solar system ... after the catastrophe!

Now, in the original forum there are three pages of posts - One reply on the Ham signal -

Not sure of the frequency but as for timing.. try between 17:45 and 18:15 London Time.... Having said that there are other points over the day but this one is consistent. Human ear hears a clicking sound that can be intense enough to hurt the ear drum at times. Remember the old toy clickers same sound but much more rapid ... See if you pick anything up..... Having said that because I live very close to a RAF base it could be them... but have good reason to believe this is not the source...
Does this mean anything to those involved in Ham, I am not, which is why I am asking.

Another link Bouncing Radio Waves off Meteors

This could totally be some scheme created by someone obsessed with the Rosetta Mission/Elenin hype, and ancient solar system theories.

There is also the reports recently that we are planning to send astronauts or non-manned craft on missions to meteors in the near future.

NASA has embraced a presidential directive to plant astronauts on an asteroid, a mission that officials say represents the most ambitious yet for the space agency. Last year, President Barack Obama laid out a vision for NASA's future that involved landing on an asteroid by 2025, something he described as a stepping stone to propelling astronauts to Mars. Read more: www.cosmostv.org...

I am hoping to write down some items and points of reference for tomorrow and hope to see what you guys will have put out for discussion by then.
Anyone with a Ham radio and 3-gen night goggles, please get some quality data for us. (if it's out there ; )

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So the original interview is from GLP and the "Navy" officer, says not only is Elenin a space ship (or something along those lines) but also, that he flew to it...

And that was just a jog, he has been 250ly away from Earth before too.

Forget the Ham radio.....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Don't forget this one either:

yes zpe is real. space is actually more energetic than matter. the trick is figuring out how to get it because there is very little to no energy gradient. but they have figured it out long ago.

no need to ever pay another electric bill again or fill your tank up.

they could desalinize all the ocean water they wanted for almost free and irrigate the deserts. the possibilities are unlimited. greed can only hold out and suppress this for so long.

GLP Original

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So the original interview is from GLP and the "Navy" officer, says not only is Elenin a space ship (or something along those lines) but also, that he flew to it...

And that was just a jog, he has been 250ly away from Earth before too.

Forget the Ham radio.....

Hey I like Science Fiction...even better if I can tune into hear it on a Ham radio.

Plus I just file everything away for future reference...

He could have at LEAST come to ATS to post...GLP is...well...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by boncho

Don't forget this one either:

yes zpe is real. space is actually more energetic than matter. the trick is figuring out how to get it because there is very little to no energy gradient. but they have figured it out long ago.

no need to ever pay another electric bill again or fill your tank up.

they could desalinize all the ocean water they wanted for almost free and irrigate the deserts. the possibilities are unlimited. greed can only hold out and suppress this for so long.

GLP Original

Could he be referring to radiant energy that Tesla was investigating?
I made the circuit at home and have had it up to 6.11 V 0.01Amp per unit. Its not that far a stretch if you get the calibration and receiving point right.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Just curious ,,work out the timing, of suns "proton bursts, " and the timing of "amp" spikes,, amps is reved up Force,
through a magnetic field,,proton bursts,,

theoretically possable

let me know

get good stop watch?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join