It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

You have fought the good fight - old man.

I for one am completely on board with all your points. Some cannot listen to logic.

Those where false points, there is no logic when one dismiss radio astronomy.
That's a fact.

Tom is entertaining, I give him that.
edit on 15-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I read ATS almost daily, but hardly ever log in.

Can you please tell me why this comet has an crazy energy source in it that would allow 99% of hams with sub-par equipment to listen to it, but the other million comets floating in space don't posses a threat to earth with an internal energy source?

A ham!! Glad to see we're back to discussing the OP and not casting blanket "stupid" assertions against our own members and those of other forums...

Before I can begin to attempt to provide an answer to your question, a ham, I should probably seek some clarification from you.

First, a ham, please define "crazy energy source."

Second, what is the technical distinction between the 99% of "hams with sub-par equipment" and the remaining 1% of "hams with sub-par equipment?"

Third, if we were to follow Meriam-Webster's definition of "posses" as plural for posse ("A body of men, typically armed, summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law"), I simply cannot understand how this plural noun fits into that already awkward syntax... Please enlighten me, a ham.

Moving on, is it the "crazy energy source" that the 99% of "hams with sub-par equipment" are listening to?

Next, which "other million comets floating in space that don't posses (?) a threat to earth" are you referring to, specifically?

Finally, please explain how the second half of that awkward syntax ("but the other million comets floating in space don't posses a threat to earth with an internal energy source") fits into the first half of that awkward syntax (it reminds me of a terrific dangling participle, but not quite.) I am not certain that you have constructed a proper sentence for me to respond to. (I suspect that you missed a "not" somewhere in there, but who knows?).

Honestly, a ham, your question befuddles me. While I will do my best to attempt to provide an answer to your query once I understand the query, please know that I am not an astrologer of any sort, and that I have not (yet) posited an opinion regarding the veracity of the OP.

All of this is made up as it goes and there's always an explanation for something that has no real scientific backing.

Seems vaguely familiar...

I still keep my statement that you cannot listen to Elenin because it's most likely not producing any radio waves

Actually, a ham, you were quite emphatic that Elenin was not producing any radio waves.

I explained my reasoning for 20 minutes/light year in a post above.

"Reasoning?" Tsk tsk tsk, a ham.

I do not disagree that the (alleged) space pilot's OP has the hallmarks of hoax. However, blind skepticism, blanket accusations, and claims made without proof bring us no closer to the truth...

I explained everything. If you can't comprehend, that's your own problem. It appears everyone else did.

And my apologies for the wrong spelling of "possess". Maybe that will clear it up, though you probably understood what it meant and are just nitpicking at things.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm just quoting the original from the OP on ATS. It's a simple equation there.

No, a ham, it's not a "simple equation," -- it was a blatantly wrong statement (i.e.: lie). "Simple equation" -- that's rich -- sounds like a euphemism for "I only lied trying to make my debunking sound better because I didn't really read or understand what the OP was saying..."

FYI, a ham, you will not find Phage nor DJW001 "misquoting" OP's.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by IceFlower

You have fought the good fight - old man.

I for one am completely on board with all your points. Some cannot listen to logic.

Those where false points, there is no logic when one dismiss radio astronomy.
That's a fact.

A fact

"Observations from the Earth's surface are limited to wavelengths that can pass through the atmosphere. At low frequencies, or long wavelengths, transmission is limited by the ionosphere, which reflects waves with frequencies less than its characteristic plasma frequency. Water vapor interferes with radio astronomy at higher frequencies, which has led to building radio observatories that conduct observations at millimeter wavelengths at very high and dry sites, in order to minimize the water vapor content in the line of sight."

en.wikipedia.org...

I am also not sure who is dismissing radio astronomy?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

I'm just quoting the original from the OP on ATS. It's a simple equation there.

No, a ham, it's not a "simple equation," -- it was a blatantly wrong statement (i.e.: lie). "Simple equation" -- that's rich -- sounds like a euphemism for "I only lied trying to make my debunking sound better because I didn't really read or understand what the OP was saying..."

FYI, a ham, you will not find Phage nor DJW001 "misquoting" OP's.

Apparently you didn't read the OP. It is a simple equation based on OP's post. I have quoted it _directly_.

ONCE AGAIN quoted directly from OP

So what I take from this is that if this were indeed plausible to travel to Elenin within 20 minutes after exiting our orbit, we have some technology that would indeed prove John Leer right and that we do have the technology to leap. It would even become fathomable that jump rooms could exist and that Saturn is indeed a portal.
(You question this why? Why not, if it is possible to travel light years within 20 minutes, then whats not possible)

20 minutes to travel light years
and it takes 20 minutes to travel to Elenin
Then Elenin is light years away.

I am not saying Elenin is light years away, I'm just saying that's what the OP said. If you'd like to call me a liar, I'll go ahead and call you mentally handicapped with the inability to learn.
edit on 8/15/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[more

for the love of god the orginal op of which this THREAD is based on NEVER SAID THAT IN THE GLP FORUM. WOW

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot

its possible its hoax but i personally interacted with the op on GLP and I felt he was genuine he did not feel like a John Titor. I knew John titor was a hoax when i first saw his threads.. I could be wrong but with what I have seen flying in the skies and what I have learned from Bob Lazar I seriously believe we have advanced tech...its really not that big of a leap once you understand the basics of the technology...

It's not the tech I doubt, it's the story.

Say I came out and said "Ford deliberately put faulty throttle cables in their Yaris to test the company's response to such events. I worked in the factory, that's how I know." (Ignore the fact that a company out for profit wouldn't do that.)

Since we know that Toyota, not Ford, makes the Yaris, you would probably reach the conclusion that I have never worked in a factory that builds Yaris, and most likely hoaxed the whole thing up.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
here we go read for yourself tom quoted from original thread on GLP

Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to elenin. Let's just say it won't cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected.

I'll be hear for about 20 minutes to answer questions and then I'm off. Just trying to be nice because I know there is a lot of buzz about it.

How long does it take to get there?
FROM THE MOMENT THE CREW STEPS IN THE CRAFT, PREPS, CLEARS PORT, ABOUT 60 MINUTES. ACTUAL TRAVEL TIME, ABOUT 20.

Go into detail about a few of these surprises
No doom from elenin. its not a comet, or not totally just a comet.

What type of craft are you using (TR-B)?
no

Ok, what exactly is it
check into the properties of E-type asteroids. very similar. however if you connect the dots you 'll know that E types are codeword for something more interesting

What effect does this elenin have on our earth, and what risks does it pose for us?
it won't have any effects on earth. But it may be of interest to ham radio operators

X-37, NOTE, Tin Can?
sorry, can't go there

is elenin artificial? Is anything riding it so to speak?

Well if you aren't so cryptic, maybe someone would take you seriously. Explain further.
Remember I don't want to lose my clearance buddy. Look at my response to captain (question directly above). Anyway my twenty minutes are up. Gotta go. I'll check back in 45 minutes or so for one more session of questions. Have a nice weekend all.

whats your opinion op on the all the ex nasa employee's spilling the beens on everything they know since they are all getting canned?
NASA is just a front for the public. their budget is miniscule. not enough money to really do anything but put a few probes in our solar system. The real space program falls in the military's domain, mainly airforce and navy. but the nice chemical rockets sure are fun to watch. as far as NASA spilling any beans. very few people from nasa are actually in the loop. they don't know anything to spill

Lets just say if something or someone is riding it, would we have to worry as far as death and destruction go, or would it be more of a eye opener ? I personally don't have a opinion about Elenin, just asking questions....
as I said before, there is no doom with it. so no need to worry

Might there be a lot of vehicles? Say 7000?
What do you mean by 'a lot of vehicles'? that's all classified and i am not privy to the overall actual numbers other than the area i work in

Might the "Item(s)" in question be able to carry a lot. Say 7000?
ok now I see what you are getting at. i really don't know, sorry. i know there are at least 2 more missions planned and after the next someone will have that answer, maybe. but i probably won't be a part of it.

Did the US space command bring down the twin tower on 9/11 using some kind of powerful weapon?
I don't know anything about that

So why are you telling us this? What can we benefit from what you know? Just tell us what you obviously want to tell, but are afraid to
go look up e class asteroids. also look up the ESA's rosetta mission to steins. where magically the high res cameras just happened to fail. and there is your answer. sorry i can't be more direct. but this one is a bit more operational and is talking. someone savvy will be able to 'hear' it pretty soon. there will be no denying that history isn't what we've been told. but much more interesting. no doom. just something pretty neat coming. i have said enough.

If i were in the navy space command and wanted to talk to the public i would use a conspiracy forum such as glp... why? because no one will believe it lol. Are you using gravitational wave propulsion ships.? and is it true that the navy space command has stations on mars. and is there a collaboration with the grays?

pisses me off that we have been putting astronauts lives in jeopardy with chemical rockets. when in fact we have been hiding a much more advanced safer spaced program all this time..
i have complained about this exact same thing. all in the name of national security. whatever. now you know why there is no replacement for the shuttle. but times are ah changin. and what we do may become a bit more open very soon. we are bankrupt. can you imagine what giving the commercial sector some of this would do for the economy! they are considering it as we speak. instead of taking 5 1/2 hours for a coast to coast flight it would take a matter of minutes. interesting times. its hard to bite my tongue. but keep the faith. soon, very soon

E Class Asteroids -
A fairly rare, very reflective asteroid that is slightly red in color, probably due to the presence of some surface organic chemicals. E-class asteroids dominate the Hungaria family of the main belt, though some, including the two largest, (44) Nysa (see Nysa-Polana family) and (64) Angelina, are found scattered farther out. Their flat reflectance spectra in the 0.3 to 1.0 micron region and high albedos (usually above 0.3) suggest a connection with the aubrite (otherwise known as enstatite achondrite, hence the “E”) category of meteorite. However, this link is problematic because aubrites are clearly of igneous origin, whereas some E-class asteroids (including Nysa) show an absorption feature at 3 microns that points to water-and/or hydroxyl-bearing minerals and a nonigneous history. Read more: [link to www.answers.com]
basically that means its highly reflective, metallic

Do you fly your vehicles fairly low at night and change direction at nano second speed?
not me. my CO is a hard ass. but i've heard stories, some funny ones. if i did it i'd probably be court martialed

op what can you tell us about the program besides the fact that you went to elenin?
that they know they gotta tell everyone soon, because the gap between what we have and what we admit is increasing to a point that they can't keep it all a secret forever. think 50 lightyears for a one or two day trip is easy. listen to what ben rich said. its all coming out soon or else i wouldn't be posting. we live in the most interesting times ever. and the next 5 years will be the most amazing starting with this year. the the old farts running things realize this and hate change, but its inevitable. thanks for participating guys. i'll check back later tonight.

I'd say one would have to be one bad mofo to drive one of those. Can they see me watching them? Are their eye pieces able to see the fly I swat?
actually its easier than flying a jet. most of it is automated. but they still pick the elite of the elite for this stuff. and yes they can see the fly you are swatting, your facial expression, and who exactly you are via facial recognition.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Iv'e been following this thread for awhile and just have one question... I'm not saying that I 100% buy into the "Pilot's" story, but... How can anyone say with out a doubt that it cannot be sending any type of radio signal because it "has no KNOWN energy source", when we learn something new or have to change our previous outlook almost everyday because we learn something new? Did you miss the post from "AMANNAMEDQUEST" discussing Steins and other "E-class objects"?

posted on 14-8-2011 @ 09:23 PM this post reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"E-class" asteroids, historically, have also shown unique reponses to reflected radar signals-- "... the most unusual feature of these observations is that all exhibit very high polarization ratios, u = 0.8 ... Values larger than zero are caused by wavelength-scale near-surface roughness and inhomogeneities and/or subsurface or multiple scattering [emphasis added] ...."

Translation: According to these recently published Arecibo radar observations -- specifically of two medium-size E-class asteroids, "44 Nysa" and "434 Hungaria" -- some of the radio waves reflected back to Earth (remember, from asteroids spectrally identical to "2867 Steins" ...) could actually be coming, not from their surfaces ... but from multiple reflections deep inside! According to these "highly polarized" radar observations, the two E-type objects are also about 20 percent more efficient at reflecting radar signals overall ... compared to any other type of asteroid!

These combined observations are thus totally consistent with E-type asteroids being a) covered with some type of highly efficient, electrically conductive "casing" and b) also being, essentially-- Hollow! In other words, the data suggest that some of the radar echos are literally returning from deep within -- "scattered" multiple times (thus, polarized ...) by countless reflections between the flat, geometrically-spaced walls of innumerable interior corridors and rooms! Based on the preceeding Earth-based visual and radar observations of these E-class objects -- combined with Rosetta's history-making fly-by of the first example seen in close proximity -- Steins could, indeed, now be the best-known representative of a totally new class of solar system "object"-- One of only a few dozen "E-type" ancient space platforms ... still orbiting the Sun ....

www.enterprisemission.com...

I know this is talking about reflecting radar signals not producing radio signals, what turns a light on for me is the part about them being "covered with some type of highly efficient, electrically conductive "casing"... Maybe they need no power source at all... in fact maybe the "power" is everywhere... didn't Voyager just start passing through an unknown Magnetic or Electrical (can't remember which one) field in space that we knew nothing about?

These are not like the "millions of other objects" in space... It might not have a "known" energy source but possibly an "unknown" or even forgotten energy source... "Steins" somehow had energy enough to shut down the probes advance tech, or at least disrupt it in some way...There has been talk of a Diamond or Crystal type structure, could it be possible that ancient civilizations on Earth or other planets in our solar system did have advanced tech and built these things prior to an ELE and inprinted a beacon of sorts much like we can do with silicone or quartz these days?

I will never claim I know it all, in fact the only thing I do know without a doubt is that I DO NOT know it all (proven by the fact that I still can't properly "quote" a post).

You seem very well put together by your posts and I use ATS as a learning tool to explore the world around me and take in what I can learn from others, and am very interested in learning more about this subject... Please do not take my post as an attack on you or your post I am truly asking a question... How can you know for a fact that it has no power source?

edit on 15-8-2011 by dbates because: Added sources for quoted text

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

[more

for the love of god the orginal op of which this THREAD is based on NEVER SAID THAT IN THE GLP FORUM. WOW

This is ATS. I don't visit GLP, therefore I have no prior knowledge other than what the OP posted here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGod

its possible its hoax but i personally interacted with the op on GLP and I felt he was genuine he did not feel like a John Titor. I knew John titor was a hoax when i first saw his threads.. I could be wrong but with what I have seen flying in the skies and what I have learned from Bob Lazar I seriously believe we have advanced tech...its really not that big of a leap once you understand the basics of the technology...

It's not the tech I doubt, it's the story.

Say I came out and said "Ford deliberately put faulty throttle cables in their Yaris to test the company's response to such events. I worked in the factory, that's how I know." (Ignore the fact that a company out for profit wouldn't do that.)

Since we know that Toyota, not Ford, makes the Yaris, you would probably reach the conclusion that I have never worked in a factory that builds Yaris, and most likely hoaxed the whole thing up.

I cant say it is or not a hoax maybe you are correct on it being a hoax.. the op seemed genuine to me i may be wrong.. but really who knows..?
edit on 15-8-2011 by freepatriot because: mispellings.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hello, ATS, I'm new (posting) but I've been lurking this board for ages. This is the type of post that brought me to this site in the first place --not because of the whole 'i'm-an-insider-with-secret-info-you-must-know-about' bs, but because of the debate it generates. If anything, it invites to think outside the box (to the true skeptic, that is, not the skeptic that denies everything out of habit and/or a deluded feeling of self-importance) and wonder at the possibilities. Because in the end it's all about the possibilities, some being more feasible than others.

Regarding this post, I for one, completely and absolutely believe the claims of the officer quoted by the OP. For more reasons than one.

To start, anybody that vehemently states that there could never be such a thing as a 'black-ops/uber-secret/mega-expensive' government program capable of producing the technology and achievements that this man claims is, to put it simply (and please don't take my words the wrong way) foolishly naive. That hundreds, if not thousands of 'UFO' related sightings and phenomena occurring all over the world are, in fact, the results of such a program is not just the most feasible explanation, but also the most logical conclusion, taking into consideration the billions, TRILLIONS of dollars that have gone 'puff' into the obscure labyrinth of bureaucratic budgeting for DECADES. That there is, in fact, such a program should not be the debatable point here, in my opinion, but the actual inferences that can be made from this man's words:

1) That the human race (albeit a small representation of it) currently has the capability for interstellar travel and that it has had such for a LONG TIME (at least 40 years --imagine what can be done with this tech!);

2) that the main reason behind keeping this and all related technologies a secret, beyond 'national security', is the oil empire (think not of big oil corporations, but of all the third-world nations directly dependent on oil income for survival and what would happen to them if oil were to become suddenly obsolete without providing them with a parallel means of sustenance);

3) that the current global economic system is rendering the continuation of this power model inviable, and in consequence;

4) that there is a struggle of forces in the upper echelons, the one clinging to the status-quo, and the other fighting to show this and other truths to the people, in order to hurry the dawn of a new, better world for all.

((All the rest about radio waves and comet Elenin, though pretty interesting, to be sure, is not the meat of the matter, so to speak.))

If you don't believe this 'change' is happening, then you are definitely living under a rock. The world is changing, slowly but surely, and I am one of the optimistic ones that think that it will happen sooner than we imagine.

Yes, there's poverty; yes, there is injustice committed left and right all over this planet, but despite all the 'bad' happening, we are absolutely getting closer and closer, in all manners, everyday! We are feeling for each other more than ever before in the history of humanity, and we are actually showing it. Nobody can deny that, and we can thank technology for a lot of it, made not by ETs, but by human beings! That we were taught to always underestimate our own collective and individual power is the worst disservice ever done to all of us. But enough! Forget extraterrestrials, angels, raptures, Jesus Christs, ascending masters, whatever. The ones that will bring the change we want for this planet are VERY MUCH HUMAN, and are ALL AMONG US. Maybe the one thing we should all agree on is that we should definitely stop praying for a messiah, be it human/divine/extraterrestrial, or fearing that global cataclysm/day-of-doom that will bring the final judgement to this world, be it ELENIN/Nibiru/planet x/Yellowstone/the boogeyman.

The real actors of change on this planet are you, and me, and every single individual, no matter the race or creed, that believe that they have in their hands, right now, the tools to 'do something about it'. I for one read the OP and can't help to feel empowered in my condition of inhabitant of this planet. Exciting times indeed!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

The intentions of this thread were to not say that I believe or that I wish to believe, but to actually understand that Elenin is something other than a comet/asteroid, or not, or to debunk the people that start these covert richard hoagland loving forums or finally own up to the fact that their theory is truth.

The one way we can do this is through this so called HAM radio, if people get out there and are able to do this HAM broadcasting and surveying, and nothing bounces back or no one picks up any feeds then we know that the original poster of that forum is nothing but a Hoagie.We can collectively report the data back to the original creators of this Elenin thread and outright shove it in his face that he was debunked and is a liar. Or we end up having our wildest dreams shoved into reality and we can turn around and praise him for leaking some information. I still think a lot of emphasis has to be placed on what codeword E-Class stands for...Entity? Extraterrestrial? I have been focusing on that and have turned up nothing. So, if I am to do some research on my own as the Original OP stated we do, yet cannot find evidence surrounding this E-Class mystery Codeword then can we debunk the first claim to his hypothesis or theory? Or have I missed the connection somewhere else?

It could be a great way for The ATS collective to put on our thinking caps and work together to figure out a way to put the wheels into motion and setup the equipment do the studies, scans, recordings, and promote the data back to the ATS collective. The outcome will be the same, either we shame or praise someone, but the truth will also be known.

ELENIN FORUM~Let's get an ELENIN forum started!
edit on 15-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Tom,

i just posted most of the original thread for you so you dont have to worry about visiting GLP..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wastedownYou seem very well put together by your posts and I use ATS as a learning tool to explore the world around me and take in what I can learn from others, and am very interested in learning more about this subject... Please do not take my post as an attack on you or your post I am truly asking a question... How can you know for a fact that it has no power source?

Yes, radar is simply reflections.

Power source not being there includes being very cold, and the fact that it has been possibly floating around the universe for millions or billions of years...it's very unlikely. Any "fuel" it would have would have burned off a long long time ago. It's such a tiny tiny object when you think about all of the other things in space. Even the sun is going to one day run out of fuel and die.

The only other option would be complete alien technology.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Nevermind...carry on..

edit on 15-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by masterp

The intentions of this thread were to not say that I believe or that I wish to believe, but to actually understand that Elenin is something other than a comet/asteroid, or not, or to debunk the people that start these covert richard hoagland loving forums of finally own up to the fact that their theory is truth.

The one way we can do this is through this so called HAM radio, if people get out there and are able to do this HAM broadcasting and surveying, and nothing bounces back or no one picks up any feeds than we know its bogus and thus we can collectively report the data back to the original creators of this Elenin thread and either praise this chap or outright shove it in his face that he was debunked and a liar.

It could be a great way for The ATS collective to put on our thinking caps and work together to figure out a way to put the wheels into motion and setup the equipment do the studies, scans, recordings, and promote the data back to the ATS collective. The outcome will be the same, either we shame or praise someone, but the truth will also be known.

ELENIN FORUM~Let's get an ELENIN forum started!

Hams have set bands by the FCC, and agreements with countries throughout the world to use the same frequency bands for the most part. These frequency allocations were not always allocated to hams. A lot of hams don't even go out of band to listen.

Unless the sender of this "message" had a time machine and obtained a band plan of the Ham Radio bands, or simply by chance put it in one of the VHF/UHF ham bands, it's unlikely that ham radio operators would be the ones finding it

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Well, I hate to raid on the parade, but I found a glaring inconsistency that may indicate it's a hoax.

In the article from GLP,

whats your opinion op on the all the ex nasa employee's spilling the beens on everything they know since they are all getting canned?

NASA is just a front for the public. their budget is miniscule. not enough money to really do anything but put a few probes in our solar system. The real space program falls in the military's domain, mainly airforce and navy. but the nice chemical rockets sure are fun to watch. as far as NASA spilling any beans. very few people from nasa are actually in the loop. they don't know anything to spill

Then later,

OP do other nations of earth have a Space Command, or is US alone in this ability?

ok i'm not privy to all of this, but obviously from working in this field i will tell you what I have seen. yes and yes. some other guys are up there, the usual suspects, but so far we see they are only sporting conventional or just a bit more advanced than conventional NASA type tech.

So, at the start of the story, he claims NASA doesn't have anything near the technology the military does, and then later he claims that others are up there, with tech. just a bit more advanced than NASA.

Well, which is it?

It's a hoax

It has been from the beginning. Like said in another post, someone with knowledge and security clearance of this kind of technology, spewing it on boards like ATS and GLP, would be a goner.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It's a hoax

It has been from the beginning. Like said in another post, someone with knowledge and security clearance of this kind of technology, spewing it on boards like ATS and GLP, would be a goner.

Well, I just realized that he was talking about other countries having tech. similar to NASA. I thought he was claiming something else so I misunderstood and deleted that post.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There is no way to know if it is a hoax or not until we put this guys claims to test. We cannot just simply call it a Hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join